PDA

View Full Version : Cornette vs icp

Gerard
12-30-2007, 07:06 AM
████████ width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bEemuqMcKCM&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bEemuqMcKCM&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

:rofl:

BigDaddyCool
12-30-2007, 11:00 AM
Old.

Kane Knight
12-30-2007, 12:07 PM
What is it?

Inadequacy
12-30-2007, 12:24 PM
What is it?

Don't be a lazy ass just watch it.

And then...tell me what it is

Kane Knight
12-30-2007, 12:33 PM
Don't be a lazy ass just watch it.

And then...tell me what it is

LMAO!

Anybody Thrilla
12-30-2007, 12:57 PM
Cornette isn't exactly accurate there.

Kane Knight
12-30-2007, 01:27 PM
Cornette isn't exactly accurate there.

What exactly isn't accurate?

Anybody Thrilla
12-30-2007, 01:41 PM
They have a few gold records. Also, they didn't wrestle to make a mockery out of it. They wrestled because they loved wrestling and somehow came into a position to be able to do so. If Cornette was going to be mad, he should have been mad at the major promotions that booked them. They never claimed to be talented wrestlers, I'm sure.

Anybody Thrilla
12-30-2007, 01:45 PM
Also, I didn't like how he was taking unnecessary shots at rap. Is he saying that part of the reason he hates ICP is because they are rappers? That's not exactly fair.

Also, I wonder if he would have talked like that to the No Limit guys.

Kane Knight
12-30-2007, 02:15 PM
They have a few gold records. Also, they didn't wrestle to make a mockery out of it. They wrestled because they loved wrestling and somehow came into a position to be able to do so. If Cornette was going to be mad, he should have been mad at the major promotions that booked them. They never claimed to be talented wrestlers, I'm sure.

Yeah, but it's pretty easy to go Gold.

Actually, they did go Platinum on the Great Malinko, so....I mean, they may not be the most talented, but people do buy their records....

Anyway, I don't think Cornette was making those cracks literally. But Hell, if you're going to appeal to the fanbase of pro wrestling, sticking up for a couple of "wiggers" is probably the antithesis of a good idea.

Anyway, I'm not gonna defend Cornette, just saying. I don't know if he's playing to the crowd or really hates them....

Gerard
12-30-2007, 02:32 PM
████████ width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nXgT2AW6OHE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nXgT2AW6OHE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Xero
12-30-2007, 03:21 PM
It wouldn't have been as funny if it weren't all Orton... lol

Anybody Thrilla
12-30-2007, 05:19 PM
Yeah, but it's pretty easy to go Gold.

Actually, they did go Platinum on the Great Malinko, so....I mean, they may not be the most talented, but people do buy their records....

Anyway, I don't think Cornette was making those cracks literally. But Hell, if you're going to appeal to the fanbase of pro wrestling, sticking up for a couple of "wiggers" is probably the antithesis of a good idea.

Anyway, I'm not gonna defend Cornette, just saying. I don't know if he's playing to the crowd or really hates them....

ICP themselves admit that they are not very talented musically, which I always thought was pretty funny.

I'm not saying Cornette had to stick up for them, but his basis for his hatred wasn't very well-founded. The line that really put me off was "fuck you and anybody that looks like you" or whatever he said. That just came off as incredibly short-sighted to me.

Anyway, I'm a wrestling fan, and if I were approached with an offer for a stint in the WWE, I'd definitely take it. I'd probably be terrible at it and people would hate me for being on TV or whatever, but you really can't blame somebody for capitalizing on something like that. Not saying that you in particular said any of that, but just saying.

CSL
12-30-2007, 05:42 PM
Randy Orton's selling is amazing. See when he got superkicked by Michaels @ Survivor Series. Hilarious.

Shisen Kopf
12-30-2007, 06:48 PM
lol, it's either music, or its rap. Too true!