PDA

View Full Version : Which talent from WWE would you cut?

Dorkchop
12-31-2007, 05:26 PM
Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Snitsky
Anastacia (Who the fuck is that?)
Ashley Massaro
Cherry
Chuck Palumbo
Festus
Jesse
Mark Henry
Maryse
Michelle McCool
Shannon Moore
Khali
Theodore Long
Torrie Wilson
Vicki Guerrero
Big Daddy V
Boogeyman
Kelly Kelly
Layla
Poochy

I'm keeping a few people because I either haven't seen them enough to think they're shit, or they're in a tag team and could possibly be good on their own.

In a related note: who the fuck are Anastacia, Drew Mcintyre, Justin Roberts, and Maryse?

Also, Mike Knox is still employed?

Jura
12-31-2007, 05:37 PM
Anastacia was the new backstage reporter girl thingy. Drew McIntyre is the guy on SD! wearing a kilt to the ring and speaking in a Scottish accent. Justin Roberts was the ECW announcer. Some people here have a hard on for him. Maryse was the hot ass diva search finalist. She was on SD! but is managing some guy in one of WWE"s developmental thingies.

Fox
12-31-2007, 06:27 PM
Hacksaw Jim Duggan

Crossrine
12-31-2007, 06:28 PM
Is "All" an option?

Noid
12-31-2007, 07:01 PM
The WWE roster is a lot harder than TNA's, in my opinion.

First of all, to answer your questions: Anastacia is a backstage interviewer with SmackDown!/ECW, and I believe she was involved with some kind of reality show. Drew McIntyre is a Scottish wrestler with tons of potential. Justin Roberts is the best ring announcer the WWE has locked onto one of the rosters. He is the next Fink. And any man that allegedly trains to be a referee because he is such a fan of Curt Hennig and wants to tour with him is more than OK with me. Maryse is a fairly hot (I think she's overrated, though) Diva Search girl, who apparently is capable in the ring for a useless piece of ass.

As for who on the roster I would cut:

Hacksaw Jim Duggan: Too old

Hardcore Holly: I respect the man, and he's underrated, and more over than the sum of his parts, but I don't know. I just think he is expendible. I'd make him a road agent/producer, though.

JBL: As an active wrestler. Back to commentary/management, JBL.

Jerry Lawler: Just not as great as he used to be. Maybe a special appearance when the WWE is in Memphis?

Jim Ross: He used to be a great commentator, but he's way past his prime, something I think even JR would acknowledge. The WWE has too many commentators as it is, something has to give.

Lilian Garcia: She's hot...but apparently she's getting up there in years. She's also a horrible ring announcer. Bring back The Fink. Garcia's band could perform music for the WWE down the track, but I don't think parting ways with her would sink the WWE.

Mr. McMahon: YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU'RRRRRREEEEE FIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRREEEDDD!!!!!!!!!

Robbie McAllister: This one was hard for me. The Highlanders are solid in the ring, but to be honest, their gimmick got stale after a week as faces, and the same thing happened as heels. They just don't have the longetivity to survive as a credible tag team, in my opinion. Let them really fine tune their craft on the independent scene.

Ron Simmons: DAMN!

Rory McAllister: Again, The Highlanders have solid abilities, but I'm kind of trying to cut as much talent as possible, operating under the assumption that the rosters might need to be small enough to unify down the track.

Snitsky: Never as horrible as many make out, but nowhere near as good as many in the WWE (including Arn Anderson and Finlay) apparently believe he is. He just does not connect with crowds. As a goofy face he was OK, but he's not going to survive a thorough roster evaluation any way you cut the cheese.

Todd Grisham: Sorry, Grish, you're a funny guy, at times, and you've come a long way, but you're no Josh Mathews.

Big Daddy V: The man is not horrible, once again, but not anywhere near good enough to warrant keeping around.

Boogeyman: He improved recently, but the man is pure gimmick and injury-prone. I think the WWE can operate without him.

Mike Knox: I don't think Knox is horrible, and he's actually quite decent, but the man is in the same boat as others: not good enough. I'd maybe send him back down to FCW or OVW, to give him one more chance to really improve.

Tommy Dreamer: As an active competitor. Dreamer can help Al Snow train guys in OVW, something I believe he used to do before the ECW revival came.

Dave Taylor: It's painful for me to say it, but just as an active competitor. The man is still invaluable as a road agent/producer/trainer.

Hornswoggle: The most successful midget in the WWE next to Rey Mysterio. And we can do without him.

Mark Henry: A great guy, and an improvement to what he once was, but not worth the money the WWE has been paying him.

Ric Flair: As an active wrestler. He still has a lot to offer the WWE in other roles, though.

The Great Khali: RAWRGHFHBLWRRR!!! Another great guy, but just not good enough to warrant keeping around.

Torrie Wilson: If she doesn't disintegrate before I terminate her contract. She used to be hot how many years ago? She also has horrible skin.

Vickie Guerrero: I can understand the WWE wants to support the Guerrero family, but can't they just write Vickie cheques and let her stay home with her daughters? If you really need someone, hire Shaul Guerrero when she turns 18. She might have some of Eddie Guerrero's charm and charisma.

Rammsteinmad
01-01-2008, 05:02 AM
That's actually a pretty good list by Dorkchop, though I'd keep Shannon Moore. :y:

.44 Magdalene
01-01-2008, 08:34 AM
Anyone that wants to cut Maryse is no man I'd want to hang with

.44 Magdalene
01-01-2008, 08:34 AM
Also, Drew McIntyre is very talented. That is all.

.44 Magdalene
01-01-2008, 08:37 AM
http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/6533/marysewwewrestlingcomix4.jpg

Maryse.

Girls with accents are hawt.

.44 Magdalene
01-01-2008, 08:38 AM
On that note, I was just talking with my friend this morning about how hard they need to cut Jim Duggan.

Skippord
01-01-2008, 09:10 AM
Anyone that wants to cut Maryse is gay

Noid
01-01-2008, 09:30 AM
That's actually a very good picture of her, Critic. :y:

She's not bad looking, but she's nowhere near the best on the roster, in my opinion.

And I agree with your assessment of Drew McIntyre.

Theo Dious
01-01-2008, 12:09 PM
I would like to cut Mark Henry. Like, with a sword. Repeatedly.

St. Jimmy
01-01-2008, 03:21 PM
Smackdown minus Edge, Taker and JBL.

Zen v.W.o.
01-01-2008, 03:28 PM
Maryse is french canadian right? Then it's no small wonder she's hot.

Theo Dious
01-01-2008, 04:34 PM
Smackdown minus Edge, Taker and JBL.

Ahem. M-V-FUCKIN-P.

St. Jimmy
01-01-2008, 04:44 PM
Ahem. M-V-FUCKIN-P.

I didn't stutter and I don't need a correction. He can go back to jail or being a fucktard in TNA for all I care.

Theo Dious
01-01-2008, 05:24 PM
It boggles my mind that you'd cut the only thing on Smackdown that was consistently entertaining in 2007.

NoRoolz
01-03-2008, 08:13 AM
Mark Henry plz

The Lone Wolf
01-14-2008, 06:36 PM
Hacksaw needs to go and there is also some young talent that needs some more seasoning.