PDA

View Full Version : So, it's been on WWE.com for days...

Theo Dious
01-01-2008, 12:07 PM
...but I haven't seen it here, so...

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/cadeinjury

...Cade is out for 6 weeks or so.

Guessing nobody here is that fussed then?

Kane Knight
01-01-2008, 12:25 PM
Nobody reads WWE.com.

Or the newsboard, which did mention it. Then again, that's Boone, so people probably assumed it was false.

Cade and Murdoch were pretty hot for a while. Did people stop caring, or what?

thedamndest
01-01-2008, 12:28 PM
It would be great if Murdoch got into a mini-feud with someone with Cade on commentary. Would expand their "sportsmanship" characters and could culminate with their split when Cade can come back, or with a new tag feud. Simple solutions to still keep them going, but I'm sure we just won't see either one for six weeks.

Theo Dious
01-01-2008, 12:37 PM
Nobody reads WWE.com.

Touche.

Or the newsboard, which did mention it. Then again, that's Boone, so people probably assumed it was false.

Well, I saw "WWE Superstar injured" and assumed he was talking about a popcorn vendor or something. :shifty:

That's what I'm trying to find out. I thought people at least were hard for Cade even if they only like Murdoch for his comedic value.

KingofOldSchool
01-01-2008, 12:40 PM

They are a tag team, thus WWE felt they weren't worthy for regular TV time.

Tommy Gunn
01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
Seperated shoulders aren't pretty. When I seperated my shoulder it took a good couple of months to recover from the nerve damage.

Kane Knight
01-01-2008, 02:13 PM
They are a tag team, thus WWE felt they weren't worthy for regular TV time.

I meant the IWC, who were slobbering all over their cocks. Did the fad end?

DarKCentaur
01-01-2008, 02:14 PM
This means they can revive the Murdoch-Mickie James angle perhaps. More Mickie = more gooder

NoRoolz
01-01-2008, 02:39 PM
Never cared to be honest :\

Felt like they were only tag-team champions... cos they were the only tag-team.

GD
01-01-2008, 02:56 PM
The wwe needs to maintain an interpromotional solo tag team division. The TLC concept was originally scripted for the tag team division and not for Cena's belt. WWE needs to understand that we need quality
matches and not fillers as far tag team matches are concerned.
Does anyone even know that Cade's finisher is a clothesline.

TerranRich
01-01-2008, 03:07 PM
Cade Who?

Theo Dious
01-01-2008, 03:13 PM
The wwe needs to maintain an interpromotional solo tag team division. The TLC concept was originally scripted for the tag team division and not for Cena's belt. WWE needs to understand that we need quality
matches and not fillers as far tag team matches are concerned.
Does anyone even know that Cade's finisher is a clothesline.

What is it, the Clothesline From Tennessee?

Mr. Nerfect
01-02-2008, 06:52 AM
I really like Lance Cade. He's a bigger guy with more talent than what he could have. He's also quite entertaining on the mic. The man has a fucking sweet Flying Elbow (which he also uses to end matches when the WWE decides to occasionally push him somewhat), and apparently he's hot a top notch Superkick.

I like the idea of Lance Cade doing commentary during Trevor Murdoch's matches. With Jonathan Coachman moving to SmackDown!, I would not be opposed to Lance Cade doing commentary for a while, until they find a replacement.

Mr. Nerfect
01-02-2008, 06:54 AM
This means they can revive the Murdoch-Mickie James angle perhaps. More Mickie = more wooder

Fixed?

DarKCentaur
01-02-2008, 12:19 PM
Fixed?

Indeed.

Evil Vito
01-02-2008, 12:42 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Yeah I can see them going back to the Murdoch/Mickie angle...Murdoch picking up a few wins against faces (and later heels) and a jealous Cade returning for a feud.</font>