PDA

View Full Version : All signs point to Savage returning!!!

taker707
01-02-2008, 01:56 PM
Here are three possible signs that Macho man is returning

1. The hogan "Ohh Yeah" on raw 15

2. The Macho Maddness 3 disc set in November

3. go to Machoman.com all it has is machomans eyes and a coming soon logo and you here savage say Im back.

Thought?

Xero
01-02-2008, 02:04 PM
If it were true, I'd think it was the biggest mistake since Hogan's first WWF return.

It's not though, so I don't have to worry.

taker707
01-02-2008, 02:06 PM
i dont know if he came back to just promote his dvd and go into the hall of fame it would be good

Kane Knight
01-02-2008, 02:26 PM
You fail for violating Occam's Razor.

RP
01-02-2008, 02:31 PM
probably just another rap album.

BigDaddyCool
01-02-2008, 02:42 PM
You fail for violating Occam's Razor.

How did he violate Occam's Razor. Also, just to make sure we are on the same page but that is the razor Occam used to commit suicide with after watching Contact with Jodie Foster?

Innovator
01-02-2008, 02:46 PM
Vince said he wants nothing to do with Savage, the DVD is going to be worse than the Ultimate Warrior DVD

Kane Knight
01-02-2008, 02:51 PM
How did he violate Occam's Razor.

Anally.

taker707
01-02-2008, 02:52 PM
vince also has said i will never bring back hogan and look how many times he did that . Vince says alot of things. But when it is a potential money maker vince usually swallows his pride and does it.

Kane Knight
01-02-2008, 02:55 PM
Vince said he wants nothing to do with Savage

Surely, that can't be right. All signs point to Savage returning!

BigDaddyCool
01-02-2008, 03:02 PM
Vince said he wants nothing to do with Savage, the DVD is going to be worse than the Ultimate Warrior DVD

Everything is worse than the Warrior DVD. The Warrior DVD was the single greatest thing to come out of wrestling.

Xero
01-02-2008, 04:12 PM
If you take "Royal Rumble", and replace "Royal" with "Macho" and Rumble with "Man", it comes out to "Macho Man"!!!!!

OH MY GOD! THAT'S FOUR! HE'S COMING BACK!

JT
01-02-2008, 04:44 PM

3. go to Machoman.com all it has is machomans eyes and a coming soon logo and you here savage say Im back.

Thought?

1.) The "Oh Yeah" probably meant nothing. It was either a dig or meaningless.

2.) WWE is also releasing a Sting DVD soon...you know, the guy who just signed a new 1-year contract with TNA. Think he's making his big WWE premiere soon?

3.) MachoMan.com has had that on there site for around a year now.

So yea...the signs of Macho Man coming out are the same as a small video game trailer meaning Duke Nukem Forever is finally being released. It isn't happening.

Bad Company
01-02-2008, 05:43 PM
I would Mark Out.

FourFifty
01-02-2008, 07:46 PM
Seeing Randy Savage return ranks right up their with eating my own socks after I've been wearing them all day.

Kane Knight
01-02-2008, 07:58 PM
1.) The "Oh Yeah" probably meant nothing. It was either a dig or meaningless.

2.) WWE is also releasing a Sting DVD soon...you know, the guy who just signed a new 1-year contract with TNA. Think he's making his big WWE premiere soon?

3.) MachoMan.com has had that on there site for around a year now.

So yea...the signs of Macho Man coming out are the same as a small video game trailer meaning Duke Nukem Forever is finally being released. It isn't happening.

1. Since it was apparently an ad lib, especially.

2, Not to mention, there's a level of legit heat between the two that's interfered with business before. This video will likely bury Savage.

3. Their.

4. This is more poorly structured than the Da Vinci Code.

TerranRich
01-02-2008, 07:58 PM
The Self-Destruction of the Macho Man. Oh, if I had time to Photoshop up a DVD cover, like I did with "The Self-Destruction of Eric Bischoff". ;)

Nowhere Man
01-02-2008, 10:30 PM

Wait, a Sting DVD? How exactly do you get away with releasing a best-of DVD with a guy who 1) Never worked for your company ever, and 2) Is still actively wrestling for another company?

I mean, I know WWE can do that since they have all of the WCW archives, and I guess there's nothing illegal about it. Still very odd.

LoDownM
01-02-2008, 10:39 PM
1.)

Duke Nukem Forever is coming out!

I'll never give up hope :(

Kane Knight
01-02-2008, 11:20 PM
Wait, a Sting DVD? How exactly do you get away with releasing a best-of DVD with a guy who 1) Never worked for your company ever, and 2) Is still actively wrestling for another company?

I mean, I know WWE can do that since they have all of the WCW archives, and I guess there's nothing illegal about it. Still very odd.

Asked and answered, I guess.

Shadow
01-03-2008, 12:10 AM

Thought?

My only thought is...you're an idiot. Sig time!

LoDownM
01-03-2008, 12:13 AM
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r123/bubbahotep85/Stupidity.jpg

I'm sure he thought it was a good idea at the time. Just like her.

McLegend
01-03-2008, 12:21 AM

Sting doesn't work for TNA anymore.

I wouldn't be surprised if Macho man was seen on WWE tv or whatever. People always go back on thier words when there is money to be made.

taker707
01-03-2008, 12:26 AM
i still think its possible call me what u like. Bad rep me all you want i just thought it was a good debate topic so sue me . i mean look at the past after the screwjob did we ever in a million years think that bret would appear on wwe tv again and yet he appeared at the HOF ceramony and just reecently bret was on raw. yes i know he didnt appear live but he did do a video sketch on vince. We all thought and hoped that we would never see hogan again after his disagreement with vince last year. But yet he appeared on Raws 15th anniversary show. Look guys you may think of me as a noob or whatever but i been watching wrestling for the last 18 years. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN WRESTLING. Even the Return of Randy Savage!!!

El Fangel
01-03-2008, 12:33 AM

ROFLCOPTER :lol:

Kane Knight
01-03-2008, 09:45 AM
i still think its possible call me what u like.

An idiot? A fool? Naive? Okay.

Anything's possible. It's possible that Wrestlemania 27 will feature Chris Benoit versus Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer on the moon.

That doesn't make it any less ridiculous when you say "All signs point to Rudolph main eventing!"

Xero
01-03-2008, 10:41 AM
That doesn't make it any less ridiculous when you say "All signs point to Rudolph main eventing!"

Don't give Russo any ideas... Christmas 2008 is just around the corner.

Savio
01-03-2008, 11:15 AM
Best Evidence: If you rearrange Macho Man you can spell McMahon

Savio
01-03-2008, 11:15 AM

I'd hit it.

JT
01-03-2008, 11:39 AM
Sting doesn't work for TNA anymore.

I wouldn't be surprised if Macho man was seen on WWE tv or whatever. People always go back on thier words when there is money to be made.

sources: Wrestling Observer Newsletter, PWInsider.com

-- Sting, who'll be turning 49 in March, has re-signed with TNA for another year. He will be working a limited schedule in 2008. Basically, they'll put him out there when they actually need him, as opposed to having to find a role for him on every single show. He'll only do TV when it's leading up to a pay-per-view.

http://rajah.com/base/node/10506

As to the part about coming back to the WWE, it's always possible. I mean there is some truth to "Never say never in wrestling." However, until there is something solid, people shouldn't start dumb rumors.

Kane Knight
01-03-2008, 11:57 AM
Don't give Russo any ideas... Christmas 2008 is just around the corner.

Ho Ho Ho in a Cell!

Best Evidence: If you rearrange Macho Man you can spell McMahon

Proof that he banged Stephanie.

:shifty:

But yeah, this evidence is 10 times better than Takerluv158.

sources: Wrestling Observer Newsletter, PWInsider.com

-- Sting, who'll be turning 49 in March, has re-signed with TNA for another year. He will be working a limited schedule in 2008. Basically, they'll put him out there when they actually need him, as opposed to having to find a role for him on every single show. He'll only do TV when it's leading up to a pay-per-view.

http://rajah.com/base/node/10506

As to the part about coming back to the WWE, it's always possible. I mean there is some truth to "Never say never in wrestling." However, until there is something solid, people shouldn't start dumb rumors.

Good God, he's the Undertaker, minus the douche baggery.

But I digress.

Xero
01-03-2008, 03:06 PM
Ho Ho Ho in a Cell!

Diva's Search: The Cage Dance-Offs

Innovator
01-03-2008, 05:22 PM
ON A POLL

Big Fat Mike
01-03-2008, 09:35 PM
Who cares? How old is Savage - 56? 57? I don't need to see another over the hill former "high flyer" embarass himself in this day and age. And why mark out? What would you be marking out for ? His whole gimmick went stale around 1992. Stay away, Randall.

Kane Knight
01-04-2008, 09:38 AM
But now his gimmick is that he's a white rapper with no talent. Surely WWE could use another one of those.

taker707
01-04-2008, 02:32 PM
If you go back to Machoman.com it has changed .

Xero
01-04-2008, 02:44 PM
"Put your face in front of it"....

So you can't see me?

Kane Knight
01-04-2008, 06:14 PM
If you go back to Machoman.com it has changed .

Well that changes everything!

Inadequacy
01-04-2008, 06:17 PM
Is this sign pointing to his return?
http://www.gluttonsess.com/blog/traffic_20sign_small.jpg

Kane Knight
01-04-2008, 06:56 PM
Is this sign pointing to his return?
http://www.gluttonsess.com/blog/traffic_20sign_small.jpg

That's pointing to Warrior's return.

Theo Dious
01-04-2008, 09:53 PM
That's pointing to Repo Man's return.

Kane Knight
01-04-2008, 10:42 PM
LOL!

NeanderCarl
01-07-2008, 02:38 AM
I wouldn't be averse to seeing Savage again in the WWE, as long as he stays out of the ring. In the words of the Gorilla, though, a return has to be considered "highly unlikely".

If Savage is ever going to make a showing, it will be with the release of the DVD. I guess we'll have our answer by the end of the year.