PDA

View Full Version : Good idea/Bad idea?

DAMN iNATOR
01-05-2008, 12:57 PM
http://z.about.com/d/prowrestling/1/0/P/0/-/-/finlayblack.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/dc/WrestleMania24logoNEW.JPG/200px-WrestleMania24logoNEW.JPG (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:WrestleMania24logoNEW.JPG)http://www.canoe.ca/WrestlingImagesM/mcmahon_vince.jpg
(INSERT GIMMICK MATCH HERE)
FINLAY v. MR. MCMAHON
WINNER GETS FULL CUSTODY OF HORNSWOGGLE

Discuss.

FourFifty
01-05-2008, 01:13 PM
It has to be a Midget on a Pole match, or have The Swog as the ref.

Mr. Pierre
01-05-2008, 02:33 PM
I think it'll happen. But maybe it will be a tag match involving Shane McMahon teaming with Finlay, and Vince teaming with Khali or Umaga (even though I think Umaga should branch away from being a McMahon hencemen).

Xero
01-05-2008, 02:37 PM
Kennedy interferes and reveals he forged the documents and that he is the true McMahon.

:shifty:

Jeritron
01-05-2008, 02:53 PM
I'd rather see Kennedy be revealed as the real son (posing as the real son) in cahoots with Vince in the big conspiracy angle they had planned.

Then poor old Hornswaggle is abandoned and cast out, until loveable and kind Mick Foley comes back, and the fed up real son Shane. Shane and Foley accompanied by Hornswaggle take on Vince and Kennedy in a Tag Team street fight.
Finlay can be enforcer with his shaleleigh

Xero
01-05-2008, 03:02 PM
Even better, Mick comes in and adopts Hornswaggle, and introduces him to his new brother, Max Mini!

The 3 Foot Boogaloo Crew go on to win the tag team titles from the other midget tag team, Londrick.

thedamndest
01-05-2008, 03:06 PM
Would rather see Finlay vs. Umaga or whomever Vince throws at him. I don't really want Vince in the ring again, and Vince doesn't really want custody of Hornswoggle. I would think this match/angle would be the culmination of Vince already "getting" Hornswoggle himself at NWO or something. I would be on board with Kennedy being the true son, but have him interfere in the match rather than be the henchman.

.44 Magdalene
01-06-2008, 06:07 AM
Anything that gets Finlay on TV is the cat's pajamas.

Mr. Nerfect
01-06-2008, 06:28 AM
Would rather see Finlay vs. Umaga or whomever Vince throws at him. I don't really want Vince in the ring again, and Vince doesn't really want custody of Hornswoggle. I would think this match/angle would be the culmination of Vince already "getting" Hornswoggle himself at NWO or something. I would be on board with Kennedy being the true son, but have him interfere in the match rather than be the henchman.

I agree. The idea of the angle is great, and as The Critic implied, a Finlay face push would be the cat's pajamas. Vince should avoid Finlay at every corner, though. That's what pisses me off most about the Vince McMahon character, he puts himself in the ring far too eagerly these days.

Vince should throw the following guys at Finlay:

* Umaga (the main Finlay opponent)
* Carlito (still technically a henchmen of Vince McMahon, I believe)
* Santino Marella (not an official henchmen, but if Carlito has a go, why can't Santino?)
* Shane McMahon (tell me that seeing Finlay smack Shane around would not be fun)
* Elijah Burke (was Vince's ECW golden child last year in kayfabe)
* William Regal (great match right there)

As for what Finlay does at WrestleMania? I'm hoping he's in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match, and he manages to avoid a Samoan Splash from Umaga, from a ladder inside the ring, to a table on the outside. Umaga is removed from the equation, and then Finlay climbs the ladder and has the match won. The briefcase then rises out of Finlay's reach, and Mr. McMahon appears on the stage laughing at Finlay, who now realises he can't win. Finlay then grabs his shillelagh, and then runs up the stage and tries to mow down Vince. And he actually catches McMahon, and starts to beat the crap out of him until some heel in the match (I'm thinking Elijah Burke) realises that they can win the boss' favour by helping him, and they brawl with Finlay to the back.

I must say, if it turns out that Mr. Kennedy is Vince's son, and that they planned this all along, to get back at Finlay for threatening to hurt Kennedy for putting his hands on Hornswoggle, then it would be interesting.

Finlay should be put in the ring with capable wrestlers, though. Umaga vs. Finlay is a match I really want to see, to be honest.

Shisen Kopf
01-06-2008, 02:30 PM
they should give hornswoggle a child molester gimmick!

The Lone Wolf
01-14-2008, 06:30 PM
While it is still with Mr. McMahon it would give finlay an important storyline and it is a great way to get Horswoggle off of Vince and back on Finlay permanently.

Mr. Nerfect
01-14-2008, 06:41 PM
I'm actually somewhat curious to see the direction they are heading with this. Finlay mentioned some kind of arrangement, and it sounded to me like Hornswoggle wasn't Vince's son, or something. I don't know, it was really weird.