PDA

View Full Version : Chris Harris to WWE...

Shaggy
01-10-2008, 10:40 AM
According to a bunch of sites...

"Wildcat" Chris Harris has officially signed with the WWE after his contract came to an end with TNA last week....

I dont know how this will turn out because I really never liked him in TNA anyways.

Innovator
01-10-2008, 10:42 AM
Haven't seen it on any of the big sites yet

Bad Company
01-10-2008, 10:52 AM
I am not big on ex WCW Jobbers, unless they were any good, which he wasn't. Bet Alex Wright could come in and do an IC run though.

FourFifty
01-10-2008, 11:37 AM
Wildcat is the only TNAtard who I enjoy seeing! This is great!

DrA
01-10-2008, 11:46 AM
Was he one of the Harris brothers?

DaveBrawl
01-10-2008, 11:59 AM
1/2 of America's Most Wanted

Mr. JL
01-10-2008, 12:06 PM
The WWE could do a lot of good for Chris Harris.

Plus, if he flops he can always go back to TNA and re-form the America's Most Wanted tag team with James Storm.

I think this is quite the smart decision on his part.

Jura
01-10-2008, 12:43 PM
I am not big on ex WCW Jobbers, unless they were any good, which he wasn't. Bet Alex Wright could come in and do an IC run though.
http://i8.tinypic.com/865ketx.jpg

Renaissance man
01-10-2008, 12:53 PM
Brilliant!

Goulet
01-10-2008, 12:57 PM
DAS WUNDERKIND!

James Steele
01-10-2008, 01:26 PM
James Storm is way better.

Inadequacy
01-10-2008, 02:57 PM

Mr. Pierre
01-10-2008, 03:09 PM
I think Harris sucks :-\

Heros Welcome
01-10-2008, 03:32 PM
Harris is a snoozefest. Storm is way better IMO.

Mr. Nerfect
01-10-2008, 03:46 PM
I remember when everyone used to be inverted on the America's Most Wanted issue. Chris Harris was everyone's golden pick, and James Storm was kind of the guy who "needed" America's Most Wanted more. That is a generalisation, granted, but if you look at Harris and Storm in overall potential, both guys are good at their best.

Personally, I'm not too interesting in seeing Chris Harris in the WWE, but then again, he's a solid talent that actually screams mid-card. Most mid-card guys scream "lower-card" these days. Harris would make a good IC Champion, or something. I think he'd be deceptively entertaining in the WWE.

If he sticks around in TNA, I think they should just throw America's Most Wanted back together. James Storm is even getting a bit lost at the moment, and TNA needs great tag teams (to join The LAX and MCMG...AMW could be that team). Either that, or have him beg James Storm to realign with him, and his begging pisses off Storm, and the two feud. They had a pretty awesome Texas Death Match at their May PPV.

Jura
01-10-2008, 04:03 PM
Which one's which?

Shaggy
01-10-2008, 04:05 PM
Ive been looking into this thing and from what I have also discovered is that his contract is still good for another week with TNA....but sites are saying that he has a contract waiting for him in WWE. Guess he is signed but technically its not official till next week.

Lock Jaw
01-10-2008, 04:20 PM
Could be a good move.

After his feud with Storm was over I thought he became kind of generic, with the only thing setting him apart being a white jacket. Then he kind of got a push with the whole "breaking the glass ceiling" deal... but then they dropped all of that and gave it to Kaz who is even more generic. Then they had him feud with Black Reign and then inexplicably become a heel who complains all the time.

A move could do him good. I think he does have some potential at the very least.

As stated though, James Storm is better. I could see James Storm as a world champion one day. I couldn't see Harris as one right now.

Shaggy
01-10-2008, 05:47 PM
As stated though, James Storm is better. I could see James Storm as a world champion one day. I couldn't see Harris as one right now.

Would be a good movie if WWE could grab James Storm also. Could really beef up the tag devision with them two. But it seems lately TNA is using Storm more so I guess that wont happen.

Jeritron
01-10-2008, 06:02 PM
I just wish this was Roode or Shelley. Harris doesn't interest me at all, I wish WWE would coupe someone with talent who is going nowhere in TNA and allow them to be a star. That'd send a message.
WWE might continue to have its major flaws, but it creates new stars and does it in a steady manner.

Volare
01-10-2008, 08:44 PM
Give him a gimmic of a person who was on America's Most Wanted to make a WWE Intellegent (Real life retarded) joke of TNA.

(Im bored and tired leave me alone)

Vastardikai
01-11-2008, 12:09 AM
ViChris Harris signing with WWE?

Good call WWE.

Athletic Big Guy. There's a chance he'll be lost in the shuffle, but I see him as a good fill in for Cade while he's out. Then, upon Lance's return, the Redneck Wrecking Crew could become a Trio, with kind of a Freebirds meets Texas Outlaws vibe.

The Lone Wolf
01-14-2008, 05:25 PM
Harris is looking worse and worse every time i see him. it looks like he hasnt seen a treadmill since he lost the tag titles.

Hanso Amore
01-14-2008, 05:52 PM
Chris Harris looks like the default CAW face from Wrestlemania 2000 and No Mercy.

WHat is his gimmick?

What is his appeal?

He was good in AMW, but some guys just cant make it alone.

Rob
01-14-2008, 05:56 PM

Ain't that the fucking truth.