PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody play in the underbog on WOW?

Indifferent Clox
01-11-2008, 12:51 AM
I want to go do some quests and I want someone from TPWW to go with me.

I'm a level 7 Night Elf Hunter

Indifferent Clox
01-11-2008, 12:52 AM
I got the free 10 day trial

Kane Knight
01-11-2008, 12:29 PM
What the fuck's an underbog.

LoDownM
01-11-2008, 12:34 PM
I could make an alt on Underbog and play with you. But I won't, cuz I hate you.

Indifferent Clox
01-11-2008, 01:09 PM
I'm not really that bad outside of here.

Look at a list of things you and I have in common/ I like about you:

1. EPIC BOOBS is one of the most amazing pictures ever taken and I seriously want to bone that chick. Epic Boobs> all of us. But really Epic Boobs= all of us cumilitive, because it is our bond known as the internet that makes things liike Epic Boobs able to exist.

2. I like how you spell your name with the Capital M at the end. If I did it, it would be as follows: Indiffernt CloX, Indifferent cloX, or IndifferenT CloX. I Could not pull it off, but since your name has a good number of letters in between and the 'w' and the 'M' are similiar, it is almost like art. You, sir, are a handle artist. I also like how you threw out that other w alltogether. WHO NEEDS IT?

3. You unrelentengly bash me. I have been an idiot in the past, if you knew me in real life you'd probably understand where I am coming from in my posts, although my tone and such is hard to catch otherwise. I assume too much and for this I apologize.

5. You like WOW. Now while I've only been playing for a few days and I really enjoy the community aspect along with all the interesting things you can do. Clox Fact: I usually listen to Wheel of Time audiobook on my ipod while playing, just to feel extra dorky. It also provides an interesting contrast and fuels my fantasy mood.

6. I will become your TPWW slave for 3 days. Now while this may not sound like a long time, I can do whatever you want, post a certain way, not post at all, threaten people, whatever you want.

7. You know deep down you love me. Deep down, deeper, deeper... WHOA TOO FAR.. that's it.. right there.... LoDownM

Kane Knight
01-12-2008, 10:34 AM
I'm not really that bad outside of here.

Yes, yes you are.

And even if you weren't, you might want to act like less of a douche bag ON HERE before trying to attract people to help you.

Kane Knight
01-12-2008, 10:38 AM
I'd address all your points, but really, it's not worth it. You're like Heyman without the charm plus Shadow without the interesting bits.

Xero
01-12-2008, 11:30 AM
lol, huntard.

Savio
01-12-2008, 04:31 PM
WOW is gay

Indifferent Clox
01-12-2008, 04:32 PM
I am also an undead now, which is much more fun.

El Fangel
01-13-2008, 12:48 AM
I could make an alt on Underbog and play with you. But I won't, cuz I hate you.

Destor
01-16-2008, 03:55 AM
WoW