PDA

View Full Version : With Triple H next week...

Mr. Nerfect
01-15-2008, 04:42 PM
It's obvious he's going to be getting into the Rumble, but oh how I'd mark out if Vince McMahon brought back Bobby Lashley as Triple H's opponent. Lashley goes over cleanly, and Triple H completes a heel turn by realising that fighting against Vince McMahon does more harm than good, and he professionally patches up his wounds with McMahon again.

I'd like Bobby Lashley a whole lot more if he kept Triple H out of the Rumble.

Porcupine
01-15-2008, 04:47 PM
I want to see a heel Bobby Lashley.

Vince : So Bobby, how do you feel about HHH?

Bobby : BATHTURD!

Mr. Nerfect
01-15-2008, 04:53 PM
I want to see a heel Bobby Lashley.

Vince : So Bobby, how do you feel about HHH?

Bobby : BATHTURD!

I was going to suggest that they do something with Lashley like whoever it was in the making Lashley tolerable thread suggested, but it'd be a very top-heavy face-heel alignment. Triple H remaining a face and feuding with a heel Lashley backed by Vince would be pretty cool, though.

Triple H is somewhere I don't want to see anywhere near the title come WrestleMania.

Porcupine
01-15-2008, 04:56 PM
I was going to suggest that they do something with Lashley like whoever it was in the making Lashley tolerable thread suggested, but it'd be a very top-heavy face-heel alignment. Triple H remaining a face and feuding with a heel Lashley backed by Vince would be pretty cool, though.

Triple H is somewhere I don't want to see anywhere near the title come WrestleMania.

I agree, Heel Lashley managed by Vince vs Face Triple H should be pretty cool. I 100% dont wanna see HHH in a title match at Mania, especially against Orton since Orton will probably still be champ. Maaaaaybe if Jericho were to get the title, but nah, another Orton/HHH match is not something I want at Mania.

Monster Heel "Bosses Pet" Lashley Vs HHH would be a good program for WWE to push until Mania...something fresh.

Jura
01-15-2008, 04:59 PM
There was that one time Bobby entered the Royal Rumble and destroyed everybody. I'd mark out if he came back during the Rumble and did the same thing.

Londoner
01-15-2008, 05:05 PM
I wonder if hhh's opponent is big show.

Xero
01-15-2008, 05:10 PM
Riiiight.. Replace Triple H with a no-talent like Lashley... Why don't we get rid of Taker and replace him with Giant Gonzalez while we're at it?

By the way, "Mr. Optimist", what's the good, optimistic side of Hunter going on and winning the rumble? After all, an Optimist should be unbiased.

Mr. Nerfect
01-15-2008, 05:28 PM
Riiiight.. Replace Triple H with a no-talent like Lashley... Why don't we get rid of Taker and replace him with Giant Gonzalez while we're at it?

By the way, "Mr. Optimist", what's the good, optimistic side of Hunter going on and winning the rumble? After all, an Optimist should be unbiased.

I'm just not a fan of Triple H. I'm sorry, but the guy really irks me. He's not nearly as important to the industry as he makes out.

But the positive of Triple H winning the Royal Rumble would exist if Jeff Hardy was WWE Champion. Hardy would be the Champ, and Triple H would logically do the turn into more of a heel character, and let Jeff know that his dream is going to get squashed at WrestleMania, and that going to the big dance is one thing, but leaving the big dance with the gold is what really counts.

Basically it's the underdog Champion seeing if he can hold the belt by diving through the guillotine with the H's on it. Of course, seeing as it is WrestleMania, where the faces generally triumph, a victory for Jeff Hardy would cement him as something more than a fluke Champion. You could then close the show with Matt Hardy coming out, celebrating with Jeff, and then booting him in the guy and giving him the Twist of Fate, but I'm getting ahead of myself.

DAMN iNATOR
01-15-2008, 07:51 PM
I'm just not a fan of Triple H. I'm sorry, but the guy really irks me. He's not nearly as important to the industry as he makes out.

But the positive of Triple H winning the Royal Rumble would exist if Jeff Hardy was WWE Champion. Hardy would be the Champ, and Triple H would logically do the turn into more of a heel character, and let Jeff know that his dream is going to get squashed at WrestleMania, and that going to the big dance is one thing, but leaving the big dance with the gold is what really counts.

Basically it's the underdog Champion seeing if he can hold the belt by diving through the guillotine with the H's on it. Of course, seeing as it is WrestleMania, where the faces generally triumph, a victory for Jeff Hardy would cement him as something more than a fluke Champion. You could then close the show with Matt Hardy coming out, celebrating with Jeff, and then booting him in the guy and giving him the Twist of Fate, but I'm getting ahead of myself.

I’d rather see Matt make his big jump to his first individual title (the U.S. title), when he wins it at WrestleMania against M.V.P., and Jeff wins the WWE title at the end of the night, and Matt and Jeff share a typical “feel-good/this is how WrestleManias should end” sort of moment in the middle of the ring before Mania goes off the air.

Another thing about Mania I'm really looking forward to this year moreso than in the past few years, is where they will unveil WrestleMania XXV will be held in ’09.

The Heenan Family
01-15-2008, 08:47 PM
I wonder if hhh's opponent is big show.

That's what I've been thinking.

Corporate CockSnogger
01-15-2008, 08:59 PM
To be fair, it's probably more likely to be Carlito or Umaga or someone.

The Gold Standard
01-15-2008, 09:02 PM
I think Big Show would be a better opponent and then have Lashley return as #30 in the rumble

JT
01-15-2008, 09:08 PM
You know, if you're the boss of most companies and don't like someone...you don't give them a oppurtunity to win, you fire their ass. Seriously, Vince needs to read the "100 Things I Would Do if I was an Evil Overlord".

KingofOldSchool
01-15-2008, 09:34 PM
Triple H vs. Val Venis leading to...

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g122/sandman3g/Wrestling/valchamp.jpg

Mr. Nerfect
01-15-2008, 10:04 PM
I’d rather see Matt make his big jump to his first individual title (the U.S. title), when he wins it at WrestleMania against M.V.P., and Jeff wins the WWE title at the end of the night, and Matt and Jeff share a typical “feel-good/this is how WrestleManias should end” sort of moment in the middle of the ring before Mania goes off the air.

Another thing about Mania I'm really looking forward to this year moreso than in the past few years, is where they will unveil WrestleMania XXV will be held in ’09.

My only problem with that is that Matt Hardy looks completely inferior. "Wow, Jeff! You just won the most prestigious title in the industry! Well, here's big brother with his child's toy."

Anybody Thrilla
01-16-2008, 12:38 PM
I have an odd feeling that Vince will face Triple H himself next week.

Y2Ant
01-16-2008, 07:40 PM
Steve Blackman.

Mr. Nerfect
01-16-2008, 07:43 PM

You're probably right, and I will be really pissed off, because that implies that Vince actually thought that he could beat Triple H. Stupid, stupid writing.

Honestly, my serious prediction is Charlie Haas. He's yet to lose a qualifier, I believe. Another is Big Daddy V.

Personally, I'm hoping for Triple H to lose, and then for him to snap and say "Well, it's OK, because there is a spot that hasn't been taken at the Rumble yet...I'm going to challenge for the ECW Championship." It's got 0% chance of happening, but I'd be entertained if they did do it.

The Lone Wolf
01-16-2008, 07:52 PM
I was thinking snit again but probably no dq or something this time.

Fox
01-16-2008, 10:59 PM
Yeah, so even though Triple H hates Vince McMahon and has been battling him for nearly 2 years now, he decides to team back up with him because Bobby Lashley came back.

That makes sense.

Fox
01-16-2008, 11:00 PM
Better yet why not have Vince bring the midgets back to have Triple H turn heel on? Nothing garners heat more than a grown man beating up midgets. And then Triple H will join up with Vince McMahon and fight Hornswoggle at WrestleMania.

Indifferent Clox
01-16-2008, 11:00 PM
I think flair will be his opponent on raw. And he'll have to make a tough decision, flair will win, and be one of the last men left in the rumble, Triple H will come out with a sledge and knock him out, setting up a program for WM. Flair will beat MVP at RR of course.

Mr. Pierre
01-16-2008, 11:02 PM
I think he'll run a gaunlet full of hosses.

McLegend
01-16-2008, 11:18 PM

My God help us all.

Yeah I'm thinkin it's Big Show.

Mr. Nerfect
01-17-2008, 12:22 AM
Yeah, so even though Triple H hates Vince McMahon and has been battling him for nearly 2 years now, he decides to team back up with him because Bobby Lashley came back.

That makes sense.

Don't be fucking retarded. He teams up with Vince because he's out of the Rumble, further away from the WWE Championship than he's been in his recent career, and realised it is because he is feuding with the guy who fucking runs the company, instead of aligning himself with him.

Triple H wises up, joins McMahon, even though he still personally doesn't like him. You know, like what Triple H has been doing his entire career with guys he should not like in storyline terms (Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold Steve Austin and Batista come to mind).

Honestly, Fox, you're smart enough to grasp this.

Dave Youell
01-18-2008, 10:22 AM
Yet no one has thought of a handicap match?

He could face all the midges from that rumble, it was tremendous!

Skull316
01-18-2008, 06:09 PM
I think flair will be his opponent on raw. And he'll have to make a tough decision, flair will win, and be one of the last men left in the rumble, Triple H will come out with a sledge and knock him out, setting up a program for WM. Flair will beat MVP at RR of course.

This already half happened....that's how Triple H lost his rumble spot in the first place....was in a match against Flair. He made the decision to fight Flair regardless of it being the end of Flair's career, so there'd be no more "tough decision", it was already done.

Vince facing Triple H himself would probably end similarly to how St. Valentines Day massacre ended vs Austin, with Big Show showing up attacking Triple H.