PDA

View Full Version : Finlay and McMahon's deal

Indifferent Clox
01-16-2008, 11:01 PM
What do you think it is?

Mr. Pierre
01-16-2008, 11:09 PM
Hmm. Possibly a month after Swog was revealed as the son, a further test explained that he isn't a McMahon. Finlay was about to take him back for good, until Vince made a deal with Finlay.

Finlay wanted Vince to toughen up Swog without harming him, or else Finlay will reveal to the world that Swog really isnt a McMahon.

Then of course, the "real son" will come out at the end of the storyline.

Not sure what else it could be...?

Volare
01-16-2008, 11:17 PM
Lashley is Vince's Son!! :shifty:

riiiiiiiiight

Fox
01-16-2008, 11:17 PM
Swog is really a looney toon and is living in the united states with an illegal visa. vince is threatening to deport him back, where bugs bunny and daffy duck have a hit out on him for stealing their painted escape trick.

Indifferent Clox
01-16-2008, 11:22 PM
Hmm. Possibly a month after Swog was revealed as the son, a further test explained that he isn't a McMahon. Finlay was about to take him back for good, until Vince made a deal with Finlay.

Finlay wanted Vince to toughen up Swog without harming him, or else Finlay will reveal to the world that Swog really isnt a McMahon.

I mean this is WWE ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. As long as it involves Cena, Hogan, or Triple H never jobbing for too long.

The Lone Wolf
01-16-2008, 11:24 PM

this seems possible to me but i have no clue what else it could be

Mr. Nerfect
01-17-2008, 12:12 AM
The only real thing I can see it being is that Hornswoggle is not Vince's son. But then that raises up the question of what Finlay knows about the real son.

Skippord
01-17-2008, 12:29 AM
Have you ever seen the movie Indecent Proposal?

FourFifty
01-17-2008, 12:33 AM
Have you ever seen the movie Indecent Proposal?

Ladies and gentelmen of TPWW.net, I give to you the all time low of..... nevermind, not even close, but that's still dirty.

D Mac
01-17-2008, 12:57 AM
http://www.tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=73917

KingofOldSchool
01-17-2008, 10:01 AM
The only real thing I can see it being is that Hornswoggle is not Vince's son. But then that raises up the question of what Finlay knows about the real son.

But wouldn't Vince WANT the World to know that Hornswoggle isn't really a McMahon?

Dave Youell
01-17-2008, 10:36 AM
Simplest one is:

Finlay knows he’s not a McMahon

Finlay know’s that Horny likes being a McMahon

So Finlay makes a deal with Vince saying that Hornswaggle can’t get hurt

--

Of Finlay knows who the real kid is, So does McMahon, it’s even worse than Hornswaggle

And they make the same deal

--

The sad thing is, this should lead to an awesome Finlay/Vince match at Mania

Instead what we will get is a Swog/Vince match, with a needless Finlay turn. Just once, have no one turn and just stick with their current emotions!

It’s like the Euguene/HHH summerslam feud, no one wanted to see that, I wanted to see Regal/HHH with William defending the retards honor!

DarKCentaur
01-17-2008, 12:24 PM
Finlay traded Hornswoggle for a Guiness and 100 lbs of corned beef and cabbage :shifty:

Stickman
01-17-2008, 03:47 PM
totally uninterested in the story line.

Slow
01-17-2008, 03:59 PM
Acording to the voices in my head, i don't know.

Y2Ant
01-17-2008, 07:26 PM
Finlay gets to be the leader of the Hindu World Order.

Savio
01-17-2008, 08:11 PM
What do you think it is?That great Khali won't beat up Swoggle

darkpower
01-18-2008, 07:15 AM
That Hornswaggle isn't really McMahon's bastard son. But then we learn who is....

.....in the greatest swerve of all time, his real son is....

....ALLLLEEEAYYAAAHHHHEEEEHHHHLLLEEEAAAHHH!!!

Seriously, although that is just a very wishful mind of mine at work, imagine the cum all over the screens of those watching the WWE if Hassan came back, even in an angle like that!

Though if they did say Hornswaggle wasn't his son and wanted to keep that son thing going, they probably would go with Triple H, or their first intentions and say that the guy that revealed it lied and it was Mr. Kennedy (Kennedy) that was Vince's son.

The Optimist
01-18-2008, 06:31 PM
I'm very confused about the whole scenario, sometimes it seems that McMahon is trying to hurt Swog, like the Regal and Khali matches. Sometimes it just seems that he's just being goofy.