PDA

View Full Version : Chris Harris in WWE

BigDaddyCool
01-17-2008, 02:28 PM
He will almost certainly be Harry Von Christophers or whatever. Doubt they will stick with Chris Harris, but that isn't the point...well it kinda is. In TNA he was a cowboy/redneck sort of guy, but will he be in WWE? I mean WWE already has The Redneck Wrecking Crew and Biscuts and Gravy, plus Austin shows up every so often, and JBL is a cowboy gone City Slickers. Do they really have room for another redneck/cowboy? What do you think his gimmick would be?

Xero
01-17-2008, 02:30 PM
Something stupid where he's inevitably jobbed out.

I'm not even kidding here...

Renaissance man
01-17-2008, 02:35 PM
No gimmick needed. Just let the man showcase his incredible talent

Heros Welcome
01-17-2008, 02:36 PM
Maybe they keep the whole redneck/cowboy routine and put him on RAW to team with Murdoch while Cade is out injured. They start piling up some wins, and when Cade does come back they have Murdoch stuck between who he actually wants to team with. Though I do like the team of Murdoch and Cade I think Murdoch chooses Harris, and Cade then will turn face and go solo.

BigDaddyCool
01-17-2008, 02:38 PM
Something stupid where he's inevitably jobbed out.

I'm not even kidding here...

Like what they did with Palumbo (not saying that Palumbo didn't deserve it)? You know, some half assed face push where they stick him with a random go nowhere diva, only for him to get some loses and almost hit her?

BigDaddyCool
01-17-2008, 02:39 PM
No gimmick needed. Just let the man showcase his incredible talent

We are talking about WWE, he will have a gimmick and be held down.

Mr. Pierre
01-17-2008, 02:41 PM
Maybe they keep the whole redneck/cowboy routine and put him on RAW to team with Murdoch while Cade is out injured. They start piling up some wins, and when Cade does come back they have Murdoch stuck between who he actually wants to team with. Though I do like the team of Murdoch and Cade I think Murdoch chooses Harris, and Cade then will turn face and go solo.

That's a good idea :y:

BigDaddyCool
01-17-2008, 02:54 PM

That's a good idea :y:

It is a good idea, which is why it won't happen. There is no jobbing out of Harris to start with, and it does show that Vince is in charge.

DarKCentaur
01-17-2008, 05:42 PM
He will be Neo.

BigDaddyCool
01-18-2008, 09:27 AM
He will be Neo.

I misread this at first and thought it said Nero. They haven't had a Roman gimmick since Ron Simmons first came to WWF.

DarKCentaur
01-18-2008, 12:23 PM
I misread this at first and thought it said Nero. They haven't had a Roman gimmick since Ron Simmons first came to WWF.

On second thought, Nero does sound intriguing. But I think Neo seems more plausible by WWE standards.

Slow
01-18-2008, 12:50 PM
He should have some kind of cowboy gimmick, one who drinks beer and carries handcuffs to the ring, that'd suit him. Oh, and he should hold a drinking contest with ken kennedy.

Kennedy

6to1
01-18-2008, 11:02 PM
On second thought, Nero does sound intriguing. But I think Neo seems more plausible by WWE standards.

eric young will be nero in the wwe

Fox
01-19-2008, 11:19 AM
Cristoban Harris: america's most wanted gay fashion designer/sports entertainer.

no, but seriously, he will be buried.

Destor
01-19-2008, 01:13 PM
Doesn't Harris have a match at the PPV against Eric Young?

Mr. Nerfect
01-19-2008, 08:49 PM
He should have some kind of cowboy gimmick, one who drinks beer and carries handcuffs to the ring, that'd suit him. Oh, and he should hold a drinking contest with ken kennedy.

Kennedy

This helped me pinpoint what I think they'll do with Harris. I can see him given a stripper character. Kind of like Big Dick Johnson, only he's an actual wrestler. I'm thinking "Hot Cop" Chris Harris. He'll refer to himself as a "Wildcat" and make seductive kitty noises and scratch the air, and bring handcuffs to the ring, and remove his cop pants in one smooth rip.

They brought Chad Dick/Toland/Wicks back for an appearance at a few shows as a stripping fireman. There you have his "let's shake it up and keep him fresh" costume. Eventually they expand him out to different attire, and go through the whole Village People with him.

I haven't see him in some time, but apparently he looks fairly out of shape these days. Either the WWE lets him juice, or just get back into his old physical shape, or he remains as he is, and it's meant to be funny he's a stripper. I can see it either way.

Another idea, oddly enough, is that we haven't seen a magician character in some time. I can see him being given a random whore for a valet, and brought in as a magician turned wrestler. I say oddly enough, because both the hot cop and magician idea can be traced to Arrested Development, although I doubt the writers are smart enough to watch a show like that.

I can also see him being given Michael Washinton Kruel's character from OVW. Basically, it's a pro-American gimmick that's played for heel heat. He'd probably get Milena Roucka as a manager, and might even keep his Russian associates (Vladimir Kozlov has appeared on a few house shows recently). I'll admit I am not too familiar with Kruel's work, but I basically imagine Harris' version of the character just being a crude American asshole, kind of like that guy who taught Rex Kwon Do in Napoleon Dynamite. I hated that movie, but Rex got some laughs out of me. All his promos would probably consist of him talking louder than he needs to and making bad jokes. I can see them declaring him with as much "fuck you, United Nations" attitude as possible, "American Wildcat" Chris Harris. Basically take Team America, and throw in the attitude of the Canyoneiro advertisement from The Simpsons.

Two more possible Chris Harris scenarios: A Chuck Norris parody, maybe even going as far as to call him Chris Norris or Chuck Harris. Another is that he's a cat-lover, and always comes to the ring with a kitten, or something.