PDA

View Full Version : Are the Briscoes not good enough?

The Lone Wolf
01-17-2008, 06:37 PM
Are the Briscoes not good enough to make it in the WWE or TNA or are they just too committed to the indy scene? They have a moveset that would not be allowed in either of the two major companies and i was wondering if you guys thought that they would make it and be any good in a bigger promotion.

Heros Welcome
01-17-2008, 06:43 PM
If you ask me, the best tag team in all of wrestling is The Briscoes. The moveset they carry is very high impact, and what you said about them not being able to carry it over to the E or TNA is true. Without thier moveset, I'm not really sure what to expect from them. If they went to TNA, they would probably be lost, like almost the entire roster. As for them going to the E I think they would get stuck with a crappy gimmick.

Mr. Pierre
01-17-2008, 06:44 PM
It seems like the Briscoes are committed to ROH and will ride with them as long as they are growing. But, I could be wrong.

I could see them going to TNA, since they could probably carry the same, if not a similar moveset.

If they were to sign with WWE, they would no doubt be stripped of most of their moveset.

I don't see them going anywhere anytime soon though, which is a good thing for them, in my opinion.

What Would Kevin Do?
01-17-2008, 07:06 PM
The Briscoes are good. Overrated, but good. There moveset is fun to watch, but it makes for spot filled matches with little psychology.

Honestly, if they were to EVER show up in the E, they'd need almost all new finishers, both singles and tandem. The only tandem finisher/signature they could really use as a finisher would be their springboard doomsday device, which should be fine.

Personally, I'm still waiting for the Briscoes to be split apart... It'll happen sooner or later.

Also, the Briscoes cannot go to TNA or WWE... If they came out to anything besides "Gimme back my Bullets" it would be blasphemy

Dave Youell
01-18-2008, 06:40 AM
They need to put on a lot of weight for Vince to be interested in them to a point where they would be in a decent spot within the WWE and they would also be changed totally, and thus get rid of the thing that makes them different.

Stay where they are and enjoy the critical acclaim, if they want to make money, they need to change.

Very few guys get both money and critical acclaim

BigDaddyCool
01-18-2008, 09:51 AM
I'm assuming the Briscoes are related to Gerald Brisco. Is this true? If it is, then they could easy be hired by WWE. So I'm assuming they have some sort of noble idea about not making money.