PDA

View Full Version : The moshingwrestlingfreak Xmas Wrestling Wish List

moshingfreak
12-13-2003, 09:29 PM
For you guys who dont care about me, I dont care bout you either :mad: . But I have a few wishes that hopefully the WWE Board of Directors will see to make my Xmas extra special (not bloody likely). So this is my list of Wants, not Needs, that I want for Xmas.

1) Take Vince of TV until WMXX. I'm sick of him studdering and his "im the pimp of WWE" thing. Worst thing about Vince: Storyline against Steph.

2) Fire anybody that doesnt wrestle on a weekly basis. This means Put Out or Get Out to Triple H.

3) If Triple H stays, have Vince pay a plastic surgeon for a Nose Job for him. Cmon, its getting out of control.

4) Have an award ceremony for Nathan Jones. He can recieve the Christian Award for having a tantrum on the plane and packing a sad.

5) Change the GMs over. Have Heyman working with the RAW guys. Then make RAW break away from WWE and call it Extreme Championship Wrestling and have all the normal rules changed so theres No DQ in every match, and have all the matches draw blood from someone. And put some danger with fire and explosives and barbed wire and... wait, didnt that happen?

6) Can No. 5

7) Ressurect the hardcore title

8) Ressurect Crash Holly (hey, it could happen)

9) Mix up the genetic codes of wrestlers to make an army of Super-Wrestlers. Think of it. You could have Rodney-Berg or The Big S.H.I.T or even Shelton S.H.I.T

10) Make WWE come a few miles more when they go to Australia so they could FINALLY COME TO NZ. The last wrestling show we had here had Jeff Jarret vs Sting, which aint bad, but we need some VITAMIN C

11) Have Hulk Hogan wrestle with a pride of Lions, then we'll really see if he is immortal.

12) Tell them to "Get The F Back"

13) If the world Wildlife Fund doesnt like it, tell them that they can coincide the two organisations. We could put a Lion, a Bear, a Panda, a Tiger, Kevin Nash and Hulk Hogan in an Elimination chamber (damn thats evil)

14) Bring Jeff Hardy back, and have him have a Promo Feud with Goldberg. Insults will be flying :shifty:

15) Bring back The Headbangers and put them on Smackdown! You could have music Wars all day long with them, John Cena and Scotty 2 Hotty

16) Push Sean O'Hare

17) Push Spanky

18) Fire Little Johnny

19) Give Mae Young a slap in the face for being so goddam ugly

20) and finally, send me over a free "V1" t-shirt, I've wanted one for a while.

Have a Merry Christmas
Yours Ruley
moshingwrestlingfreak (my real names Daniel, but my mates call me Ferg)

Elements
12-13-2003, 09:39 PM
I had no opinion about you. So technically I didn't care. But this post made me change my opinion about you completely!

You ****ing idiot. Fire everyone that doesn't wrestle on a weekly basis??? Hello?!?! Ultimo Dragon? Tajiri? Hurricane? Jamie Knoble? Rey ****ing Mysterio?

They should be fired because vince prefers the hosses like Bradshaw and Bob Holly on tv each week? Perhaps we should fire Angle cos he hasn't been on tv in a few weeks. **** the fact he is injured, he isn't wrestling on tv, HE BE GONE!!!

Wanker

moshingfreak
12-13-2003, 09:40 PM
dont those guys wrestle on velocity?

Mikey
12-14-2003, 05:11 PM
15) Bring back The Headbangers and put them on Smackdown! You could have music Wars all day long with them, John Cena and Scotty 2 Hotty

:roll:

BigGammy v1.0
12-14-2003, 09:33 PM
10) Make WWE come a few miles more when they go to Australia so they could FINALLY COME TO NZ. The last wrestling show we had here had Jeff Jarret vs Sting, which aint bad, but we need some VITAMIN C

Hell yeah! It's about time that WWE came here to NZ.

sadio8
12-14-2003, 10:31 PM
My wish list is simple. I just personally hope that every single wrestler wrestling today stays healthy :) And well lets hope 2004 can be a year be a very positive year. Lets just hope that well no wrestling deaths occur this year at all( thought in all honestly thats unlikely). Hopefully no-one wrestling related will die due to any drug related issues.

Corkscrewed
12-15-2003, 01:00 AM
1) Take Vince of TV until WMXX. I'm sick of him studdering and his "im the pimp of WWE" thing. Worst thing about Vince: Storyline against Steph.

It's happened so far. Don't jinx it.

c4g2
12-15-2003, 05:16 AM
7) Ressurect the hardcore title

Good idea. It's high time they got it back. :y:

Hired Hitman
12-15-2003, 06:27 AM
Isn't there already a big s.h.i.t.... oh right.

Darwin Henderson
12-16-2003, 03:45 PM
1) stop pushing talentless crap. *coughs* A-train
2) push chris jericho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3) please, please stop making christain be a little side kick!
and the best 1

4) bring back doink

sexymanalive
12-29-2003, 04:30 PM
1) make chris jericho cut his hair he looks to girly
2) bring E&C back or at least the Hardly boys
3) get rid of the Cat he a loser
4) make Tazz the head annouer on smackdown and get rid of michael cole he a dick
5) get rid of Hardcore Holly or put him on Raw
6) Dawn and Lane strom get back togerther