PDA

View Full Version : Try to list some wrestling quotes...

Anybody Thrilla
01-23-2008, 11:43 PM
...that may not have been all that huge or memorable, but they really stuck out to you for some reason or another. Maybe you thought it was part of a killer promo, maybe you just thought it was ridiculous as shit, but if you remember it for whatever reason, post it in here.

For some reason, I can't stop laughing at Orton saying "I just kicked your brother where his appendix used to be!". That's one of the corniest things I can remember, but I'll probably remember that line for years to come now.

Also, one of my favorites was this exchange between Shawn Michaels and Diana Smith regarding allegations that Shawn Michaels had been coming on to her:

DIANA: Shawn...you know you want me.

SHAWN: With all due respect, Mrs. Smith...please do not flatter yourself.

*Diana takes a beat before slapping Shawn hard across the face*

SHAWN: (keeping his cool) Well I guess we know who wears the pants in the Smith family.

:lol:

OK, your turn.

Fox
01-23-2008, 11:49 PM
JERICHO: "Malenko, you claim to be the man of 1000 holds, but I counted, and you only know about 60. But I know 1004, and I wrote 'em all down! Now, here we go. Hold 1: Armdrag! Hold 2: Armbar! Hold 3: The Moss Covered, Three-Handled Family Gredunzel! Hold 4: Armbar! Number 5: The Saskatchewan Spinning Nerve Hold. Hold 6: Armbar! Hold 7: The Shooting Star Stape Superplex! Hold 8: Armbar . . . !"

Anybody Thrilla
01-23-2008, 11:50 PM
:lol:

Ahhh yes, classic Jericho.

Here's another, Alex Wright to Ultimo Dragon before a TV title shot:

Wright: They call you Dragon because I'm gonna be draggin' you all over the ring!

Anybody Thrilla
01-23-2008, 11:51 PM
HOGAN: Sting will be Stung! Luger will be hung! Flair won't even be there! And Arn...won't be Arn anymore!

Fox
01-23-2008, 11:52 PM
THE ROCK (singing to the tune of "Happy Birthday"):
"Happy Birthday Dear Steph,
You're a ho with big breasts,
So take the night off from hooking,
If you smell what The Rock's cooking!"

Anybody Thrilla
01-23-2008, 11:54 PM
The Rock to Big Show:

"Somebody got a haaaaaaaaircuuuuut!"

Fox
01-23-2008, 11:55 PM
GOLDUST as Goldy Claus: Ho Ho Ho. It is I, Goldy Claus. Have you been a good boy this year?
BOOKER T: Yeah.
GOLDUST: Better yet, would you like to touch my sack?
BOOKER T: What the hell you talkin' about man?
GOLDUST: I have a present for you.

Anybody Thrilla
01-23-2008, 11:58 PM
VAL VENIS: "You know, the Big Valbowski and Big Ben have a lot in common...put two hands and a face on it, and it'll let you know EXACTLY what time it is!"

Fox
01-23-2008, 11:59 PM
GOLDUST: Listen, I know that you have been a naughty boy this year.

CHRISTIAN: I haven't!

GOLDUST: Yes, you have. And I brought you a gift too.

CHRISTIAN: What are you talking about man?

GOLDUST: Don't you like gifts?

(Goldust hands him a jar)

GOLDUST: There you go.

CHRISTIAN: Oh yeah, that's real funny... real hilarious. New and improved Ass Cream.

GOLDUST: With 35% more ass!

CHRISTIAN: That's not funny, man! I told you, Jericho uses this stuff, not me! I don't use any Ass Cream!

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/c/christian/28.jpg

(Christian walks off with the Ass Cream under his arm.)

KYR
01-24-2008, 12:00 AM
THE ROCK (singing to the tune of "Happy Birthday"):
"Happy Birthday Dear Steph,
You're a ho with big breasts,
So take the night off from hooking,
If you smell what The Rock's cooking!"

GOLDUST as Goldy Claus: Ho Ho Ho. It is I, Goldy Claus. Have you been a good boy this year?
BOOKER T: Yeah.
GOLDUST: Better yet, would you like to touch my sack?
BOOKER T: What the hell you talkin' about man?
GOLDUST: I have a present for you.

:rofl::y: Fox you're on fire today!

Anybody Thrilla
01-24-2008, 12:03 AM
In some vignettes before the Survivor Series on Colisseum Home Video, superstars were saying what they were thankful for:

RODDY PIPER: I'm thankful that I'm not Ricky Rude *smooches at camera*

El Fangel
01-24-2008, 12:06 AM
I cant remember exactly what was said, but when Jericho and Rock were ripping on Steph, Rhyno and Booker T

Fox
01-24-2008, 12:11 AM
MANKIND: "I think the McMahon-Helmsley era... kind of sucks."

----

(Jericho arrives at the arena and exits his car)

JERICHO: "Where is the stage? I must entertain."

----

(Chris Jericho interrupts Big Show and The Undertaker in the ring.)

JERICHO: "And this is exactly what I was talking about last week. You two giant slugs have been out here for what; 3 - 4 minutes and already you have forced these poor people to drift off into their own little worlds, completely oblivious to what you’re saying and completely oblivious to you. I mean, you two morons couldn’t string together two intelligent words and I was forced to come out here and save this segment. Personification of evil, huh. I say personification of boredom. The only thing scary about you two is the amount of TV time you get which causes the people to pick up the remote and change the channel, looking for a hero. Well, stop changing the channel because you’re hero has arrived. Chris Jericho has come to save the WWF. Finally there’s a man who’s entertaining enough and exciting enough to bring this company back to prominence and make some money for this beleaguered promotion. And I’m here to say that ‘Raw is Snore’ is now dead and buried and long live ‘Raw is Jericho'!"

KING: "Y2J is a bonus."

----

(Kurt Angle finds Vince McMahon and Torrie Wilson togther in a janitor's closet.)

ANGLE: "Mr.McMahon, you're in a freakin' mop closet! What the heck are you doing in a mop closet? Oh, Torrie, have you seen my gold medals?"

KYR
01-24-2008, 12:11 AM
I cant remember exactly what was said, but when Jericho and Rock were ripping on Steph, Rhyno and Booker T

Chris Jericho: "At SummerSlam I'm going to take care of that smelly, greasy, nasty animal...and I'm going get you too Rhyno."

and also...

Chris Jericho: "You've got a man beast, and a hoe's beast. I mean we're dealing with the gore, and the whore!"

KYR
01-24-2008, 12:13 AM
The Rock promo to Shane

The Rock: "The Rock doesn't care about the history of the WCW Title? Well The Rock knows damn well the history of the WCW Title. The Rock knows that the title traces back to Frank Gotch, Lou Thesz, Ricky Steamboat, and WOOOOOOOO Ric Flair!"

"The Rock also knows damn well, what in recent years the WCW Title has come to...Diamond Dallas Page? Booker T? The guy from Scream 2, the dog from Married with Children, the maid from the Jeffersons! Shane McMahon, this title is just like your sister, everybody gets a turn!"

Fox
01-24-2008, 12:16 AM

(Jericho, on the stage, talking to Stephanie McMahon, in the ring.)

JERICHO: "At Summerslam, I'm going to take care of that smelly, greasy, nasty animal... and I'm gonna get you too, Rhyno!"

----

(The Rock to Booker T)

ROCK: "Well, The Rock could just imagine what you were like in high school. The oldest 27 year old Senior the world has ever seen. Standing out in front of your house with your mamma. And that short, little, yellow bus pulling up in front. Meep meep, meep meep, meep meep. You just walk in off the bus going to class, getting inside the classroom, teacher up on the blackboard, "Okay class, what is 2+2? Do you know, Booker?" "Oh yeah, I know the answer to that. 2+2... Thomas Jefferson, SUCKA!"

----

(The Rock and Jericho on the stage, Booker, Shane, Rhyno and Stephanie in the ring.)

ROCK: "But The Rock guesses that old saying is true. Booekr T, hair done by Whoopie; Shane McMahon, still a pussy!"

JERICHO: "Wait a second, wait a second, Rock. That was a good one. But you're forgetting one half of the family. I mean, look what's standing in the ring right now. You've got a man beast and a hose beast. I mean, we're dealing with the gore and the whore."

Anybody Thrilla
01-24-2008, 12:17 AM
Rock to Jericho:

"You think you impress The Rock because you used to beat up on some jabroni named Juventud?"

Anybody Thrilla
01-24-2008, 12:19 AM
Austin during supermarket brawl with Booker T:

"Price check on a jackass!"

Also throw in there anything Big Bossman said to Big Show during their feud. Christ, all that stuff was hilarious.

Heros Welcome
01-24-2008, 12:23 AM
Edge to X Pac:

" X Pac, 1998 called and there sick and tired of you! So feel free to join us in the year 2001 anytime..."

Indifferent Clox
01-24-2008, 12:45 AM
Grandmaster Sexay: We gonna go down to the box, we gonna be sly like a fox, then we gonna eat some bagels and lox!
Steve Blackmen: I HATE BAGELS!

Paul Heyman (announcing): see this is why I can't stand steve blackman, how can a man not like bagels?

Fox
01-24-2008, 12:51 AM
THE ROCK (mocking Billy Gunn) "God, this is Billy. I just won King of the Ring, but everybody still hates me because I absolutely suck!"

---

(E&C making fun of "The Game" Triple H)

EDGE: "Who's his manager? Milton Bradley? LOL"

CHRISTIAN: LOL "I am the Parcheezi!"

---

CHRISTIAN: "So are you in?"

KURT ANGLE: "Six man elimination table match with Booker T and the Dudleyz? You bet your sweet asses I'm in!"

(Angle walks away)

EDGE: "Did he just say 'sweet asses?'"

Juan
01-24-2008, 12:59 AM
:y: to this thread

Juan
01-24-2008, 01:07 AM
Chris Jericho to Mick Foley:

"Please accept my challenge of a match tonight! And that way, when I write MY highly-anticipated autobiography, I can entitle the first chapter, "Anaheim: the Night I Ended That Pathetic, Feeble-Minded Mike Foleys Career!"

tuney41
01-24-2008, 03:49 AM
"You sit there and you thump your Bible, and you say your prayers, and didn't get you anywhere. Talk about your Psalms, talk about John 3:16...Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass!"

Heros Welcome
01-24-2008, 11:16 AM
Christian: "Scott, is Abyss the mystery partner?"

Steiner: "What, do I look like Quasimodo? I can't see into the future!"

*Christian looking at Tomko & Borash*

"Wasn't he in The Hunchback of Notre Dame? I think you meant 'Nostradomous.'"

Steiner: AHH *leaves room*

Heros Welcome
01-24-2008, 11:19 AM
Taker: Your written checks that you cant cash boy!

Angle: I can cash stuff! ...

XL
01-24-2008, 04:50 PM
Christian: "Tomko, gimme a beat!"

(PAUSE)

Tomko: "No!"

Theo Dious
01-24-2008, 04:52 PM
Christian (to Edge): Since when do you have exclusive rights to the use of a spear???

Heros Welcome
01-24-2008, 05:32 PM
I know not many ppl watch ROH but this quote always gets a laugh from me...

Mick Foley (to CM Punk *heel title run*)

You see, in the professional wrestling business there is only one way to remain a champion forever. Unfortunately, Gabe Sapolsky doesn't have a daughter that you can marry!

Indifferent Clox
01-24-2008, 05:35 PM
hahaha!