PDA

View Full Version : RVD interview

Blue Demon
01-24-2008, 04:14 PM
I just read a somewhat interesting RVD interview....if you care to read it the links to Pats 1&2 can be found here:

http://www.wrestleview.com/news2006/1201205492.shtml

Super V
01-24-2008, 05:05 PM
Chris Jericho was a politician. Interesting.

Indifferent Clox
01-24-2008, 05:44 PM
You believe that marijuana should be legalized, correct?

Absolutely. And I think anybody that looks into the truth, if they’re not for legalizing it then they just don’t care about it. But anybody that says that there’s any logical reason that a plant that grows in the wild that zero people on the planet have overdosed from should be classified as a Schedule I controlled substance by the [Drug Enforcement Administration] with heroin and acid, and is one of the deadliest drugs with no medical benefits whatsoever – people knows that’s [nonsense]. I’m strongly for the legalization. I divide the argument into three categories: there’s recreational, there’s medicinal and there’s even material. You can make over 25,000 products with hemp, which doesn’t even have THC. It’s just a plant that they have outlawed by assimilating it with marijuana. Henry Ford made a car out of hemp fiber and it ran on hempseed oil. Nobody knows about that because DuPont buried it and said, “We can make a lot more money off destroying the planet and making plastics.” The more you look into it, the more you’ll learn that it was completely [nonsense]. Marijuana was outlawed in 1937 for causing violence and promiscuity, and if you smoked enough you would go insane. They’ve never gone back and said, “Oh, by the way, everybody, that was [nonsense].” Material, medicinal and recreational – the fact is it rates higher in effectiveness and safety than its competitors in all three categories.

Indifferent Clox
01-24-2008, 05:47 PM
[nonsense]=bullshit. pretty sure btw.

Indifferent Clox
01-24-2008, 06:03 PM
Can you describe what it meant to you to win the WWE title from John Cena and what the atmosphere was like that night?

That night was definitely a one-night experience out of my entire career. Seventeen or 18 years of matches – nothing ever was like that night. The crowd was so one-sided and it was my crowd. It was that ECW hardcore crowd that knows my story. The crowd that saw me sweating and bleeding for the art, and then they saw me have to sacrifice that for money, and then they see me back there with them representing. And not only did they all get behind everything I stood for, but they were also against everything that Cena stood for – which was WWE and the big marketing machine that makes wrestling cheesy to the general public. It was awesome. Winning the world championship, like I said before, I never thought that would happen. But if it was going to happen, by doing it my way, by bringing ECW back so I could showcase my talent, that was definitely the night of my career.

Kane Knight
01-24-2008, 06:26 PM
You believe that marijuana should be legalized, correct?

Absolutely. And I think anybody that looks into the truth, if they’re not for legalizing it then they just don’t care about it. But anybody that says that there’s any logical reason that a plant that grows in the wild that zero people on the planet have overdosed from should be classified as a Schedule I controlled substance by the [Drug Enforcement Administration] with heroin and acid, and is one of the deadliest drugs with no medical benefits whatsoever – people knows that’s [nonsense]. I’m strongly for the legalization. I divide the argument into three categories: there’s recreational, there’s medicinal and there’s even material. You can make over 25,000 products with hemp, which doesn’t even have THC. It’s just a plant that they have outlawed by assimilating it with marijuana. Henry Ford made a car out of hemp fiber and it ran on hempseed oil. Nobody knows about that because DuPont buried it and said, “We can make a lot more money off destroying the planet and making plastics.” The more you look into it, the more you’ll learn that it was completely [nonsense]. Marijuana was outlawed in 1937 for causing violence and promiscuity, and if you smoked enough you would go insane. They’ve never gone back and said, “Oh, by the way, everybody, that was [nonsense].” Material, medicinal and recreational – the fact is it rates higher in effectiveness and safety than its competitors in all three categories.

LOL.

That was some of the dumbest shit I've ever read.

DAMN iNATOR
01-24-2008, 06:45 PM
LOL.

That was some of the dumbest shit I've ever read.

The only stuff that could possibly be more dumb is the ballot proposal on the presidential election ballot, if the issue makes it to the voters here in November, would be how they phrase the question...can't wait to see that shit if it happens...