PDA

View Full Version : I'm calling it now...

Mr. Nerfect
01-25-2008, 12:40 AM
Jeff Hardy loses to Randy Orton at the Royal Rumble, and Orton goes on to defend the WWE Championship against either Triple H or Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania. The most likely candidate is Triple H. Jeff Hardy then wins the Money in the Bank Ladder Match, and after the main event, he comes out, challenges whoever is WWE Champion (I'm thinking it will still be Orton), and goes over to win his first WWE Championship to close the show.

KYR
01-25-2008, 12:49 AM
Gee I dunno.

The momentum-train is at full steam with Hardy at the moment and anything but a win at the Rumble I think will only bring the train to a grinding halt.

If he wins by DQ or Count-Out or whatever, but Orton still retains the title, that will keep the momentum going, but I wouldn't want to see a loss (even if it's a dirty finish).

GD
01-25-2008, 01:17 AM
How many times have we seen Orton wrestle HBk & HHH ?! High time the wwe came up with something new. Like C.M.Punk vs Randy Orton for the title at WrestleMania.

Londoner
01-25-2008, 01:58 AM
Jeff wouldn't be in good enough condition to compete in the main event at WM after a MITB match if you look at it realistically so i can't see that happening though i have wondered it myself. Maybe Jeff wins MITB, and challenges Orton for the title at backlash after ortons match,

D Mac
01-25-2008, 02:08 AM
How about a babyface Kennedy vs Heel Orton at Mania.

Londoner
01-25-2008, 02:18 AM
too soon for kennedy

Heros Welcome
01-25-2008, 02:26 AM
It is tough to see what is going to happen with the title scene for mania. I do see Orton retaining at the RR, even though I want Jeff to win it. Then Taker wins the rumble to face Edge. At the Chamber maybe they do the double cover with Hardy and Trips ala HBK/Trips from the Raw when people thought HBK won the belt, and going on to make it a 3 way Orton/Trips/Hardy.

The Lone Wolf
01-25-2008, 04:28 PM
It is tough to see what is going to happen with the title scene for mania. I do see Orton retaining at the RR, even though I want Jeff to win it. Then Taker wins the rumble to face Edge. At the Chamber maybe they do the double cover with Hardy and Trips ala HBK/Trips from the Raw when people thought HBK won the belt, and going on to make it a 3 way Orton/Trips/Hardy.

While I do think that I would like to see noids idea more, i think this one is more likely.

Rob
01-25-2008, 04:42 PM
The Money In The Bank shot doesn't start until the day AFTER mania.

FourFifty
01-25-2008, 05:21 PM

Says who?
Now it would be crazy to ask for a title match after a 6-8 man ladder match, but the MITB is good until next WrestleMania.
I wouldn't be shocked if someone decided to cash in the Money In The Bank the day they won it somewhere down the line.

Xero
01-25-2008, 07:26 PM

Yeah, because WWE always follow their set rules.

90 days to defend a title? 2 minute rumble entrants? Pfft.

Xero
01-25-2008, 07:27 PM
In all seriousness, replace "Jeff Hardy" with "John Cena" and you have something that could actually happen.

SammyG
01-25-2008, 07:34 PM
LOL GO TO WWE.COM RIGHT NOW

SammyG
01-25-2008, 07:34 PM
It says extreme shocker and ASDF ASDF ASDF

SammyG
01-25-2008, 07:38 PM
lol how do you print screen?

Porcupine
01-25-2008, 07:43 PM
lol how do you print screen?

Hit Prnt Screen button on your keyboard, go into paint and paste. (ctrl + v)

SammyG
01-25-2008, 07:45 PM
YAH, didnt work. Plus its gone now. wwe.com ha a major fuck up.

Londoner
01-25-2008, 07:46 PM
what happened??

Avenger
01-25-2008, 07:48 PM
what happened Sammy?

Kane Knight
01-25-2008, 07:52 PM
lol how do you print screen?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

SammyG
01-25-2008, 08:02 PM
Haha, I know, retarded question, on this laptop it took forever to find the little print screen thing, but then it wouldn't copy on paint. :(

I see they took it off now, and on the main page it's just black, it had this banner that said :EXTREME SHOCKER

and following that it said somthing like this: AAASSDFF ARGHH AAHHH HHAAAA ASDF KLHKDPFSJFFE AAAHH NOOOOO ASDSFL ASHFDHFD

Pretty funny. FUCK I wish i coulda saved it.

Mr. Nerfect
01-25-2008, 08:03 PM

Do you really expect the WWE to uphold that?

Look, I'm not saying this is what I want to happen. If I had my way, it'd still be Jeff Hardy beating Orton, then losing the belt to Shawn Michaels at No Way Out, and then we'd get HBK vs. Chris Jericho at WrestleMania. I'd even take Jeff Hardy vs. CM Punk, with Punk winning the Royal Rumble, turning heel, and letting us know he is drug free and better than us...and that stoner.

I can't believe I'm even going to say this, but I'd even prefer Jeff Hardy defending the WWE Title against Triple H at WrestleMania. I can just see the WWE doing it. Fairly certain smart money is on Triple H winning the Rumble, and there is no way he goes to one of the other brands. Jeff Hardy winning the title is absolutely the right move, but I doubt the WWE will do it.

I can actually see them doing a Triple Threat between Randy Orton, Triple H and Jeff Hardy, too. Triple H wins the Rumble, Orton retains, Hardy wins the Chamber, the match becomes a Triple Threat, and the WWE once again places all their eggs in one basket.

SammyG
01-25-2008, 08:14 PM
yo wwe.com is messed up again

Avenger
01-25-2008, 08:19 PM
Extreme shocker? Hardy winning the title?

Xero
01-25-2008, 08:24 PM
Extreme shocker? Hardy winning the title?

Matt screws Jeff.

Get it? Shocker? Screws? :shifty:

Slow
01-27-2008, 01:10 PM
What if HHH won the rumble, and orton turned face for wrestlemania....

would there be some kind of IWC mass suicide? That or an open 2 hour slot on a monday night...

St. Jimmy
01-27-2008, 02:11 PM
I'm calling it now.

Triple H wins the WWE Championship at Mania, "The Game" plays for about 20 minutes on repeat with JR screaming "BAH GAWD THE GAME IS THE WWE CHAMPION" and "THANK YOU FOR JOINING US AT WRESTLEMANIA"

Pardeep 619
01-27-2008, 03:45 PM
How about the possibility of Orton screwing Hardy out of the championship, but then Hardy winning the rumble?

Rob
01-27-2008, 04:15 PM
Do you really expect the WWE to uphold that?

Yep. Because they are not going to ruin a proven working storyline that can go for months all in the space of one night. And on the night they need no gimmicks because it's already gonna be the biggest show of the year on name value alone.

Innovator
01-27-2008, 04:38 PM
About to leave for the show, first time in a while I'm really pumped to go to a show

RUMBLE TIME