PDA

View Full Version : Game "trading" help..

Kris P Lettus
01-27-2008, 07:41 PM
Ok, I've got over 100 original NES game but I'm doubled up on some.. I've alos got something like 30 SNES games and my SNES doesn't work.. I would like to either sell some (the ones I have two of) of the NES games and all the SNES games (or trade them for other NES games).. Does Ebay allow trading?? What's a good site for this type of thing?? Craigs List??

I've never done anything like this so any advice would be helpful.. Also, is there a "blue book" site for video games?? Like, how much should I ask??

I'll try to get a list of all of them up later..

OssMan
01-27-2008, 08:00 PM
Post what you have, I is interested

Kris P Lettus
01-27-2008, 09:02 PM
Yeah some of them are at my bro's house but I will soon..

OssMan
01-27-2008, 09:04 PM
tell me this do you have,

any Mega Man
3D Battles of World Runner
?

Kris P Lettus
01-27-2008, 09:09 PM
No Megaman(s), I dunno about the other.. Is it for NES or SNES??

OssMan
01-27-2008, 09:28 PM
NES

PapaGeorgio
01-28-2008, 02:01 PM
I'd buy some of the SNES ones if you get me a list of em.

thecc
01-28-2008, 02:29 PM
I'd definitely be interested in buying some of these.

Kris P Lettus
01-28-2008, 11:19 PM
The SNES

Mortal Kombat 1-3
Donkey Kong Country 1-3
Super Mario World + Super Mario All Stars
Super Mario World
Super Mario Paint
Tiny Toon's Buster Busts Loose
Busby
Aaaaah Real Monsters
Rocko's Modern LifeSpunky's Dangerous Day
C2: Judgment Clay (Clay Fighter 2)
Wizardy V: Heart of the Maelstrom
NBA JAM :love:
Mickey Mania: The Timeless Adventures of Mickey Mouse
Daffy Duck: The Marvin Missions
The Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse
Earth Worm Jim
Bill Laimbeer's Combat Basketball
Vitual Bart (Simpsons)
Star Fox

I think I have more somewhere too..

OssMan
01-28-2008, 11:22 PM
Mostly looking for fun multiplayer games cause anything one player I have on emulator.

Kris P Lettus
01-28-2008, 11:23 PM
How much do working SNES's cost??

Kris P Lettus
01-28-2008, 11:24 PM
Damn son, Donkey Kong Country is going for $49.99 on Ebay right now..

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

OssMan
01-28-2008, 11:28 PM
How much do working SNES's cost??
Well mad rare so I guess over $150, or if you wanna be dum and not have classic video game lore you can get FC Twin for $60

Kris P Lettus
01-29-2008, 09:20 PM
I have a Yobo for my NES games.. They don't seem to make a new SNES though..

Fuck a 20 year old machine..

(p.s. original ones are only like $50 used online)

KingofOldSchool
01-29-2008, 09:22 PM
www.cheapassgamers.com

They've got a good trade board.

KingofOldSchool
01-29-2008, 09:24 PM
Well mad rare so I guess over $150

Not even close and if anyone is stupid enough to pay that much for it, then they deserve to be kicked in the groin repeatedly.

I wouldn't pay over $50 for a used SNES system. They usually go for anywhere from $30-$60, that is where being a smart shopper comes into play.

Cooler Tom Schuler
01-30-2008, 04:16 PM
I'll take StarFox off your hands.

Shaggy
01-31-2008, 11:40 AM
Not even close and if anyone is stupid enough to pay that much for it, then they deserve to be kicked in the groin repeatedly.

I wouldn't pay over $50 for a used SNES system. They usually go for anywhere from $30-$60, that is where being a smart shopper comes into play.

One of my good friends got a NES off ebay for $80....he brought it to me and bragged...so I drove him up to game crazy and we went inside....they had a NES there for $25. I purchased it and he cried....

KingofOldSchool
01-31-2008, 01:45 PM
One of my good friends got a NES off ebay for $80....he brought it to me and bragged...so I drove him up to game crazy and we went inside....they had a NES there for $25. I purchased it and he cried....

Was it the classic or the top loader?

Kris P Lettus
01-31-2008, 07:36 PM
As I said earlier, I don't know why someone would want an original system when there are brand new consoles out there that play original NES games.. I bought my Yobo for like $40 and it's like having a brand new NES..

KingofOldSchool
02-01-2008, 08:14 AM
As I said earlier, I don't know why someone would want an original system when there are brand new consoles out there that play original NES games.. I bought my Yobo for like $40 and it's like having a brand new NES..

Because some people prefer the original?

Kris P Lettus
02-01-2008, 10:13 AM
Why??

I'm all for playing games for nostalgia, but I'd like to play for more than 10 minutes without my console overheating or having to do little tricks for a half hour to be able to play.. After you clean the games with 409, you just stick them in the Yobo and hit power and they work every time, for as long as you'd like..

Not a hard choice, in my book..

KingofOldSchool
02-01-2008, 04:40 PM
Why??

I'm all for playing games for nostalgia, but I'd like to play for more than 10 minutes without my console overheating or having to do little tricks for a half hour to be able to play.. After you clean the games with 409, you just stick them in the Yobo and hit power and they work every time, for as long as you'd like..

Hmmm I never had to worry about overheating with any of my old consoles. Hell, new consoles are the only ones I worry about overheating.

And games will always work if you actually take proper care of it. And I look at it like this, if I'm going to play retro games, I want to play them on the actual system. Well unless they are on VC, but that's another story. If I want to play ZAMN, then I'm sure as hell will want to play it on an actual SNES console and not some second rate knock off. If I didn't care what I'm playing it on, I would just download the ROM and play it on my computer.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
02-01-2008, 07:22 PM
Why??

I dunno man, why do people drive old cars when you get new versions of the same ones that will be way more reliable? People just like using classic shit, not that hard to understand really

Kris P Lettus
02-04-2008, 02:04 PM
Yes, but ALOT of those "old cars" have rebuilt/new motors..

KingofOldSchool
02-04-2008, 02:21 PM
Yes, but ALOT of those "old cars" have rebuilt/new motors..

But it's still the same car.

Kris P Lettus
02-05-2008, 05:43 PM
And they are still the same games only being played on a new more efficient system..

Same with a rebuilt motor..