PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Angle interview <------------- this is good!

Marc the Smark
02-03-2008, 11:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFq6KDaAt7w

WWE "doesn't even pale in comparison" to TNA????

DarKCentaur
02-03-2008, 11:34 AM
Wrestling-wise, he's correct.

Xero
02-03-2008, 11:38 AM
Wrestling-wise, he's correct.

Too bad, storyline-wise, TNA makes WWE look like Shakespeare.

I mean, good wrestling is one thing, but when you have retarded booking like TNA it negates it by a large amount.

NeanderCarl
02-03-2008, 01:16 PM
Nah, while TNA does have it's in-ring highpoints, so does WWE and there is a ton of crap in TNA too.

Bad gimmick bouts (not the workers faults, but the matches still suck), awful garbage wrestling...

I have no interest watching the likes of Goldust, the New Age Outlaws, Raven, the Dudleys and Jeff Jarrett parading around the ring well past their primes.

Kane Knight
02-03-2008, 01:18 PM
WWE has some of the best wrestling talent available.

So Angle's full of shit. I mean, TNA has some great stuff, but like Carl said, they've got some serious dregs going, too.

IC Champion
02-03-2008, 02:16 PM
Wresling, yes TNA is better, when their matches aren't all clusterfucks.

Londoner
02-03-2008, 02:23 PM
Wresling, yes TNA is better, when their matches aren't all clusterfucks.

So they're never better at wrestling then?

Anyhow, angle isnt worth listening to these days, i respect him as a wrestler, but hes so fucking deluded/biased. if it werent for wwe he wouldnt be known at all.

IC Champion
02-03-2008, 02:32 PM
Every TNA PPV I've seen this year has been better than all the WWE's PPVs that I've seen.

Marc the Smark
02-03-2008, 02:34 PM
hes so fucking deluded/biased. if it werent for wwe he wouldnt be known at all.

Well yea kinda like all these old-timers who do nothing but bitch about the business and how much it's changed and how the guys have no talent and blah, blah, blah... The Bruno Sammartino folk of this world. The company was good enough for them when they were getting paychecks and Vince was OK in their minds then but now they've become so bitter that they can't say one good thing about the business.

Ruien
02-03-2008, 03:01 PM
So they're never better at wrestling then?

Anyhow, angle isnt worth listening to these days, i respect him as a wrestler, but hes so fucking deluded/biased. if it werent for wwe he wouldnt be known at all.

Ummm, if it wasn't for the WWE half the wreslters wouldn't be known at all. Kinda stupid to say something like that.

NeanderCarl
02-03-2008, 03:06 PM
Ummm, if it wasn't for the WWE half the wreslters wouldn't be known at all. Kinda stupid to say something like that.

Not really. That's his entire point, and he's spot on.

Londoner
02-03-2008, 03:40 PM
Ruein, thats my point as carl says.

BigDaddyCool
02-03-2008, 07:25 PM
You know what I've discovered...when it is god awful cluster fucks and crazy shit everywhere, TNA is boring.

Londoner
02-03-2008, 07:41 PM
Everytime i switch to tna its a battle royal, enough with the battle royals ffs.