PDA

View Full Version : ECW Spoilers for tonight (Punk vs. Chavo...IN THE GULF OF MEXICO?)

KingofOldSchool
02-05-2008, 09:03 PM
ECW opens up with CM Punk talking about ruining Chavo Guerrero's Mariachi Fiesta last week. Punk invokes his rematch clause, saying that he wants it tonight against Chavo for the ECW Championship. ECW Champion Chavo Guerrero comes out and tells Punk that he will not get his rematch until No Way Out.

ECW General Manager Armando Estrada comes out and says that Chavo will take on CM Punk tonight in a Gulf of Mexico match. It is explained that the point of the match is to throw your opponent into the Gulf of Mexico and obviously it will not be for the ECW Championship.

Victoria & Layla defeat Michelle McCool & Kelly Kelly
Victoria got the pin in a quick divas tag match. Our correspondent said that it was boring and the crowd was not into the match.

John Morrison defeated Tommy Dreamer
Our correspondent told us that Dreamer dominated most of the match but The Miz distracted Dreamer from the outside. Miz's distraction allowed Morrison to score the pinfall on Dreamer. It should be noted that Colin Delaney came to ringside with Dreamer.

Kofi Kingston defeated James Curtis
Kingston had the same type of TV match that he has had in recent weeks. He won the match by pinfall.

CM Punk defeats ECW Champion Chavo Guerrero
This is a non-title Gulf of Mexico match. As soon as the match starts it goes to the outside and into the crowd. The fight goes from the crowd to outside of the arena. Punk ends up hitting Go to Sleep on Chavo, sending him into the Gulf of Mexico for the victory.

Credit: wrestlezone.com

The Gulf of Mexico is going to the PAY WINDUAAAAHHH!

thedamndest
02-05-2008, 09:45 PM
GTS into the Gulf of Mexico?

Heros Welcome
02-05-2008, 09:46 PM
GOM = RATINGS!!

thedamndest
02-05-2008, 09:46 PM
Seriously, you could die. Who would sign that contract? And what state would sanction that?

Heros Welcome
02-05-2008, 09:48 PM
The WWE is in their own world, all bets are off.

KingofOldSchool
02-05-2008, 09:54 PM
A Pepsi Plunge into the Gulf of Mexico.

Mr. Nerfect
02-05-2008, 09:59 PM
LOL, Gulf of Mexico. Vince Russo, this is how you book so stupidly it's funny.

Sounds like a pretty shitty show if you ask me. I'm usually a fan of ECW, too.

Anybody Thrilla
02-05-2008, 11:56 PM
It wasn't bad at all.

Innovator
02-06-2008, 12:00 AM
Dusty is booking a good show these last two weeks

The Optimist
02-06-2008, 10:07 AM
Tommy Dreamer deserves a medal for putting over so many younger wrestlers without getting any respect himself.

I usually don't watch ECW anymore, so I'm happy/suprised that Estrada is still there.

Damn. Missed Kofi again.

Dave Youell
02-06-2008, 10:10 AM
I really like the look of Kofi

Jura
02-06-2008, 10:27 AM
ECW is the goods lately.

Chavo Classic
02-06-2008, 02:22 PM
Reminds me of Snow/Holly from St Valentines Day Massacre in 1999. If it's anything like that, this match will be interesting to watch.

SammyG
02-06-2008, 08:17 PM
lol wtf