PDA

View Full Version : Worst Person In My World: Radio jock cuts down an undeserving Adamle!

darkpower
02-06-2008, 04:01 PM
Sorry if no one else cares, but I figure since I've been doing something like this in my shows on youtube, I'll do this here. Worst person in my world (yes, it IS a play on Olbermann's Worst Persons lists), and the first one, though might be small, is something I couldn't just let go. This was from last week, and I was fighting over making a new thread about this, but I just can't keep this in. The story is from Rajah, who can join this jock in this list, because they seem all too eager to report anything bad about new WWE Sean Moorley-style announcer Mike Adamle:

-- New WWE announcer Mike Adamle is said to be "terrible live." At one point, he was the butt of a joke in that a radio disc jocker Steve Dahl encouraged people to tune in to see him mess up. The radio DJ even had several compilation tapes of Adamle's mess-ups on newscasts.

Okay, maybe Adamle isn't the best live announcer in the world, and you can have your own opinion about any announcer the WWE has right now, Dahl, lord knows how much heat I can get by telling that I think JR sucks giant portions of ass. However, Mike suffers from mild epilepsy, has more experience under his belt than you will ever have, Dahl, it was only his second broadcast (he hasn't done too many live events), he knows what he is doing in broadcasting, and he is more respected than you will ever be, Mr. Dahl. Shut your mouth!

Better yet, why don't YOU go and try to do what 3/4ths of the announcers that get shitted on that shouldn't (again, JR does not apply there) do every week. Oh, that's right, you're better off not being in front of the camera, so no one knows what you look like. That way, no one recognizing you will give you a well deserved punch in the face when they hear you running your mouth about someone that can do a better job than you. Again, sir, shut your mouth!

To end on the Olbermann closing to the segment: Steve Dahl, today's worst person in the world.

BigDaddyCool
02-06-2008, 04:28 PM
Adamle isn't horrible, he just needs more practice.

darkpower
02-06-2008, 04:35 PM
Adamle isn't horrible, he just needs more practice.

That's what I was saying. He hasn't done too many live events that I can remember. He's obviously done AG, and he's done some OLN stuff. I think he did a World's Strongest Man event somewhere there. I believe all of those events were taped.

This was just some jock thinking that he can do a better job.

Kane Knight
02-06-2008, 05:02 PM
Nice to know you're saving the real issues for actual journalists.

darkpower
02-06-2008, 07:25 PM
Nice to know you're saving the real issues for actual journalists.

Well, this IS the wrestling forum, so I DO have to stay on topic somewhat.

I did make the owner of Olbermann Watch a worst person on my DP The Show (I want to make more, but I never have the time).

But yeah, if I'm ever able to get to that level, then I could start calling people on bigger things. This was something that made me upset because, as far as the second seizures are concerned, I know what that feels like.

Kane Knight
02-06-2008, 07:37 PM
Your radio show is hardly inthe wrestling forum, though.

I sometimes find Olbermann trite and petty, but this takes the hyperbole to a ridiculous end.

FourFifty
02-06-2008, 07:56 PM
To be fair- after watching the first Raw XV and half of the second Raw XV dvds Jim Ross has been fucking up a lot, for years.