PDA

View Full Version : Tough Enough 3 Question

Watson
03-10-2004, 08:59 PM
Ok, I was just browsing through ObsessedWithWrestling.com and I came across a page with all the Tough Enough contestants and they had everyone's stats and info on there except for the guy on the bottom and his name was Wendell and all it said about him was this:

"Wendell didn't even make it on the show, but I wanted to tribute him for exposing himself as a big stinking wimp on national TV.. I praise Al Snow for not kicking his ass on the spot for the crap he tried to pull."

So what did this guy do? In the pic it shows Al Snow in his face looking mad as Hell. What did this guy do to piss Snow off and make an ass of himself??

I didn't watch any of Tough Enough 3 but I did watch Tough Enough 2 and I remember the guy who talked trash about Tazz on his promo tape then when he met Tazz and Tazz confronted him he acted like a bitch. Was this Wendell situation something similar?

Could someone explain?

KayfabeMan
03-10-2004, 09:31 PM
So what did this guy do? In the pic it shows Al Snow in his face looking mad as Hell. What did this guy do to piss Snow off and make an ass of himself?? Could someone explain?

I'll try. Wendell was either: A) Desperate for attention and went on
the show for that purpose.... -OR- B) Planted on the show to make
for good TV,which does happen in all reality shows.

Wendell did VERY light exercise,and then was collapsing all over the
place and overacting about it. Al was pissed because he was upset
that Wendell was trying to work him, and thought that Snow would
not recognize a work from the real thing.

He got upset and kicked Wendell off the show. It was basically a big
waste of TV time and sucked. :n: TE3 as a whole was good, and I
think that they made good choices,but could've picked a little better
as well.