PDA

View Full Version : Purdue Boilermakers Basketball team will be in the FINAL FUCKING 4 THIS YEAR

RP
02-10-2008, 07:40 AM
YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

9 straight wins. Beat Wisconsin twice now. Did you know that Wisconsin was 52-2 at home with Bo Ryan as coach. Only losing to Illinois. And the Boilers beat there ass last night. These arent no baby Boilers like everyone like to call them. They can win the Big Ten by simply beating Michigan St. and IU. They almost beat Michigan St earlier this year. Oh yah they've beaten Louisville who happens to be red hot and beat G-Town. Boilermakers are gunna win it all. There i said it. Mark it down.

RP
02-12-2008, 07:42 PM
ROBBIE FUCKING HUMMEL IS YOUR DADDY

Jesus Shuttlesworth
02-12-2008, 08:10 PM
Do they still have that old ass coach?

The Genius
02-12-2008, 09:43 PM
nah they got some guy named Painter. steve lavin thinks he could be natl coach of the year.

KingofOldSchool
02-12-2008, 09:48 PM
I miss the days of Glenn Robinson and Co.

RP
02-13-2008, 12:14 AM
Fuck Glenn Robinson ( though i love the Big Dog ). Have you seen Robbie Hummel?

RP
02-13-2008, 12:21 AM
If the Boilermakers win out, they have a shot at a #1 seed. Thats if they win there Big Ten tourney too. But at the least, they deserve a 3 seed right now.

The Outlaw
02-13-2008, 12:29 AM
Why do you have two pictures of Tom Brady in your sig? Who the heck are you anyway conebone69?

RP
02-13-2008, 08:47 AM
da_king

RP
03-04-2008, 03:20 PM
huge game for the Boilers tonight. Going to Columbus is always tough. I dont think Ohio St. has nearly as good a team as the Boilers, but they're searching for a big win to sneak into the tourney and knocking off the Boilers would be a good one. Really excited another Boilermaker game has gotten on ESPN. These guys are really good and deserve to be seen by a wider audience. Oh Yah and Robbie Hummel is a golden God.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
03-04-2008, 06:44 PM
I've noticed a lot of analysts have been jumping on Purdue's bandwagon, looks like you may be right

RP
03-04-2008, 09:00 PM
SCOTT MARTIN

RP
03-04-2008, 09:05 PM
SCOTTIE FUCKING MARTIN!

RP
03-04-2008, 09:27 PM
shit no time outs, down by 2 in this crazy place, 58 seconds left in ot. Rediculous game.

RP
03-04-2008, 09:29 PM
HUMMEL!

RP
03-04-2008, 09:30 PM
damn

RP
03-04-2008, 09:34 PM
Fuck the Wisconsin Badgers. We've beat them twice. Fuck that sucks. Oh well. Big 10 Tournament is gunna be real good this year. Michigan St. Indiana Wisconsin Purdue. I'd love to see IU play Illinois again. That will be great.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
03-04-2008, 09:34 PM
THE Ohio State...I actually saw a kid play Sunday night that is going to Ohio State. They had the New England Prep school championships at my college. It was tight as hell, one of teams had 5 starters all going to different D1 schools. One beast from Africa that is going to Arizona was playing, big ass motherfucker

Supreme Olajuwon
03-04-2008, 09:41 PM
pretty great game

Musburger was going apeshit

RP
03-04-2008, 09:44 PM
He was calling Purdue the greatest Freshman class in NCAA history

Jesus Shuttlesworth
03-04-2008, 09:47 PM
Anthony Crater is the kid going to Ohio State if anyone is curious.

Also here is a highlight tape of the kid going to Arizona, Emmanuel Negedu, a lot of the clips are from my school from last year's tournament.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e7dVYFRf8p4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e7dVYFRf8p4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

RP
03-09-2008, 05:40 PM
lol Chris Kramers dad looks like Stone Cold Steve Austin

RP
03-09-2008, 05:42 PM
Chris Kramer is amazing

KingofOldSchool
03-14-2008, 09:21 PM
Well they blew that game.

RP
03-15-2008, 01:25 AM
They did, but i stand by my thread title. Illinois seemed to want it more. Really dissapointing.

RP
03-15-2008, 01:34 AM
There was a serious breakdown on the defense in OT against Illinois. I havent seen that much of breakdown all season. Even in the OSU game, they played tough and tbh that game wasnt gointo overtime if Kramer doenst go out with 7 minutes to go. OSU's PG tore Purdue a new one when that happend. No way Purdue gets anything higher then a #6. That would be criminal considering they've beaten Louisville, Michigan St., Wisconsin x2. I'd be suprised if they got lower then a 6th seed.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
03-15-2008, 01:37 AM
Better hope they stay away from the #5 seed......

RP
03-15-2008, 01:40 AM
They remind me a ton like Duke.

RP
03-15-2008, 01:40 AM
I think Chris Kramer is the best defensive player in the country. Honestly.

RP
03-15-2008, 01:41 AM
I totally see them getting matched up against someone like Drake or something.

BCWWF
03-16-2008, 04:39 PM
Big Ten is so boring. Watching some of these tournament games, they are barely at 30 points after 30 minutes of play. F.

RP
03-16-2008, 06:38 PM
Purdue got a really good bracket as far as matchups on the bottom of the West. They can beat Baylor. They matchup good with Xaiver and then potentially playing Duke in the Sweet 16 who they matchup really well with.

KingofOldSchool
03-16-2008, 06:43 PM
I don't think Duke will make it that far, imo.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
03-17-2008, 01:12 AM
Big Ten is so boring. Watching some of these tournament games, they are barely at 30 points after 30 minutes of play. F.
Yeah Big 10 tournament was easily the most boring one out of all the major conferences. Also what the hell was the deal with the court they used? Gay pride logo in the center

RP
03-17-2008, 01:26 AM
4 life

RP
03-17-2008, 01:31 AM
Digger Phelps just said " Baylor takes care of business against Purdue "

Digger Phelps should have been fired 5 years ago.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
03-17-2008, 01:42 AM
I got them bowing out to Duke in the Elite 8

I got Duke going way too far right now, but I dunno I don't see any of the teams they are matched up against beating them.

RP
03-17-2008, 01:43 AM
Probably one of the weakest Duke teams in year. BTW, Greg Paulus has had a black eye all year long. Someone should investigate.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
03-17-2008, 01:46 AM
I might switch Purdue over Duke but I dunno. Its so gay no team Duke is facing in my bracket jumps out at me and makes me wanna pick them, shit

RP
03-17-2008, 01:49 AM
I like Xavier, but i'm a Purdue homer so...

RP
03-17-2008, 01:50 AM
ESPN picked all the #1 seeds. ESPN is so annoying anymore. Go on a fucking limb or something.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
03-17-2008, 01:51 AM
Ah yeah, I might have to put Xavier over Purdue then Xavier over Duke. I liked Purdue from what I saw but I can't have Duke going to the Elite 8

RP
03-17-2008, 01:52 AM
Phelps and Balis or Bias or whoever this guy is from Duke picked the #1 seeds to be in the final 4. Huber Davis picked Texas and then the rest of the #1 seeds. Can someone on ESPN grow a set? I got Carolina vs Kansas and Pitt vs Purdue ( >.< ). Then i have Pitt vs Kansas with Kansas winning.

RP
03-17-2008, 01:53 AM
Bobby Knight picked Pitt to win it all.:love: I like his balls.

Dick V picked Georgetown over Kansas.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
03-17-2008, 01:59 AM
I got UNC v Vandy and Texas v Xavier in the Final 4 right now. I might switch out Texas for Pitt though.

RP
03-17-2008, 02:00 AM
I'm really tired of hearing teams that shouldnt win, have players get on TV and say stupid shit like " Everyone in the world doubted us ". OMG i hate that shit. Any underdog that wins these days, has a player that gets interviewed that says that same fucking line every fucking time. Its so fucking retarded.

RP
03-17-2008, 02:01 AM
LOL Vandy. I dunno. I have Butler upsetting Tennesee.

RP
03-17-2008, 02:04 AM
i dont even have Vandy beating Clemson, but i havent seen Vandy play this year so what do i know.

RP
03-17-2008, 02:05 AM
I know they got a real good SG and they beat Tennesee. Thats all i know.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
03-17-2008, 02:07 AM
I had to pick one random ass team to make it, I could end up changing it since I could be overrating Vandy since their win against Tennesse came at their weird ass home court (benches where like the under hoops at each end) There is no way I am picking Kansas though, fuck them

I have Clemson losing in the 1st round to Villanova, 5-12 upset

RP
03-17-2008, 02:10 AM
I've been all about Kansas this year. Just looking at every team. Kansas " looks " like they'll be National Champions. That game against Texas yesterday was impressive.

RP
03-17-2008, 02:11 AM
I'm thinking about taking USC over Georgetown to go to the Elite 8. Not sure yet though.

RP
03-17-2008, 02:13 AM
The highest seed in the Sweet 16 that i have is Kentucky at #11

RP
03-17-2008, 02:14 AM
My biggest sleeper though is Texas A&M. I have them beating UCLA and UCONN and then losing the Purdue.

I'm a homer.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
03-18-2008, 01:27 AM
I can see UConn getting upset at some point. A few of my roommates are from Connecticut thus huge UConn fans and they have been telling me how they can forsee the Huskie blowing it and getting upset. So whatever I'm going with it, plus I hate UConn for some reason. Probably because Connecticut is full of people who like the Red Sox and hate the Patriots or like one Boston team then hate other ones. Really makes no sense to this guy

RP
03-18-2008, 12:03 PM
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. -- The label makes their eyes roll, but Purdue players recognize why it exists.

When you remove the two best pieces from an NCAA tournament team, add four ballyhooed freshmen to a roster with just one senior, mix it up and get an even better product, the result is this: a brand name. The Baby Boilers.

[+] EnlargeBrian Spurlock/US Presswire

Purdue's freshman class of E'Twaun Morre, Scott Martin, Robbie Hummel and JaJuan Johnson has made the Baby Boilers a Big Ten threat.

It even has its own Wikipedia entry.

"Our team's basically freshmen and sophomores," sophomore guard Chris Kramer said. "We've got one junior [Nemanja Calasan] and one senior [Tarrance Crump] that plays, so we're young in that sense. But we've really matured a lot.

"So the Baby Boilers thing, we think it should be gone."

Don't hold your breath. As long as Purdue keeps winning, the tag isn't going anywhere.

The 18th-ranked Boilermakers enter this week's NCAA tournament well ahead of schedule. Despite starting four underclassmen and bringing several others off the bench, the Boilermakers (24-8) finished second in the Big Ten regular season.

The beyond-their-years rise was facilitated by Big Ten Coach of the Year Matt Painter and carried out by a group that built synergy long before the season.

Freshmen E'Twaun Moore, Robbie Hummel and Scott Martin played AAU ball together and teamed with classmate JaJuan Johnson on the Indiana State All-Star squad. Martin and Hummel were high school teammates who first met as 6-year-olds playing soccer in their hometown of Valparaiso, Ind.

The decorated group had history together when they arrived on campus. Now they're trying to make some in March.

"We're young and we have nothing to lose," said Hummel, a first-team All-Big Ten selection. "But at the same time, we think, 'Why not now?'"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The future of Purdue basketball can be found in adjacent rooms at the end of the second floor of Cary Quad Northeast, a residence hall located steps from Mackey Arena.

Hummel and Moore reside in Room 204. Martin and Johnson occupy Room 202. The four share a bathroom.

Inside these walls live three of Purdue's top four scorers -- Moore (12.7 ppg), Hummel (11.6 ppg) and Martin (8.6 ppg) -- the team's top three rebounders (Hummel, Martin and Moore) and the top shot blocker (Johnson with 1.0 bpg). But aside from the two students sitting on Martin's bed playing PlayStation 3 on a recent afternoon, the freshmen reside in relative anonymity.

[+] EnlargeJoe Robbins/Getty Images

Robbie Hummel's enthusiastic, all-around play has helped lead Purdue's revitalization.

"It's real quiet," Johnson said as he typed on his laptop. "It's relaxing."

Added Martin: "We don't really know that many people. I don't even know if they would know who we are."

There's no mistaking them on the court.

Moore is Purdue's trigger man, a 6-foot-3 guard who can create his own shot. He tweaked his shooting mechanics to complement his off-the-dribble driving skills, and likely will become the first true freshman ever to lead Purdue in scoring.

"He's just so smooth, everything comes so easy for him," Kramer said. "When the game's tough, he wants the ball. You're going to live and die by that, and that's something he can live with."

Hummel's skill set is unmatched in the Big Ten. The 6-8 swingman ranks 17th in the league in scoring, leads the league in 3-point shooting (46.5 percent) and is among the top 15 in rebounds (6.1 rpg, 10th), steals (1.35 rpg, 9th), field-goal percentage (49.8 rpg, 8th) and free-throw percentage (86.0, 2nd).

If guts were measured, Hummel would be up there, too.

"He's much tougher than people give him credit for," said Wayne Brumm, who coached Hummel, Martin and Moore with the SYF Players AAU team. "You look at his body and you think, 'Ah, man, he's a skinny white kid. He's not going to be able to compete.' Going back to when I was in high school, you always ran into those skinny kids who were tough as nails. He's one of those guys."

His attitude fit perfectly at Purdue, where Painter was trying to restore a gritty style the program had been known for under longtime coach Gene Keady. As an inscription above the Mackey Arena tunnel reminds players: It's Time To Play Hard.

Purdue has done so this season, forcing a league-leading 568 turnovers and ranking 19th nationally in scoring defense (60.8 ppg).

"We play how Coach Keady got Purdue basketball to play," said Kramer, the Big Ten Defensive Player of the Year and steals leader (2.26 spg). "We play hard and play defense."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When Painter began recruiting the freshmen, all of whom grew up within 100 miles of campus, he didn't need to provide a tutorial on what Purdue once was. He had to caution against what Purdue had become.

[+] EnlargeJoe Robbins/Getty Images

Freshman guard E'Twaun Moore is Purdue's leading scorer.

The Boilermakers went 7-21 in Keady's final season, their worst mark since 1952-53, and didn't fare much better in Painter's first go-round (9-19).

"The dream is trying to win a championship, trying to get to a Final Four," Painter said. "When you're last place in the Big Ten, you get laughed at when you're trying to sell that dream. We were just trying to get them to understand they had an opportunity to help us get back to the mountaintop. That excited them."

The same opportunity excited Painter in 1989, when he began playing for Keady. The Muncie, Ind., native grew up an Indiana fan, but when the Hoosiers didn't offer a scholarship, his college choice became easy.

"Why should I go anyplace else?" said Painter, who helped Purdue to three NCAA tournaments and served as captain in the 1992-93 season. "To me, Purdue was good enough. I've always been taught to stay loyal to your own.

"These guys did the same thing."

Moore received heavy interest from more stable programs, including Arizona. Michigan was close to landing Martin. Brumm thinks Hummel would have committed to N.C. State had Herb Sendek remained as coach there.

But in the end, Painter, who Moore describes as "just a plain, simple guy," got his message through. At the AAU Boo Williams Invitational in Virginia, the players talked about being together for college, though they swear the decisions were made individually.

All three committed during an eight-day span in July 2006.

"It meant something to come here," Martin said. "We all wanted to help the program and leave our mark as a group. That was important to us."

The familiarity between Hummel, Martin, Moore and even Johnson eased the transition to college ball. It helped that Painter runs a motion offense similar to the systems used by SYF Players and Valparaiso High School.

But the Boilermakers' ultimate fate hinged on how the freshmen would mesh with their (slightly) older teammates.

Purdue struggled early, dropping games to Wofford and Iowa State in December. It wasn't until an extended break before Big Ten play that the team began to take shape.

After splitting the first two league games, the Boilermakers won 11 straight, marking their best Big Ten start in 20 years. They won eight contests by eight points or fewer during the streak, including a pair against eventual Big Ten champion Wisconsin.

"You could see they started trusting each other," Brumm said.

They haven't stopped.

Skeptics undoubtedly will point to age when evaluating Purdue's tournament potential. But like the Baby Boilers label, players don't buy it.

"After you play so many games, you're not freshmen," Hummel said. "I don't think we have a young team anymore."

Evil Vito
03-18-2008, 05:00 PM
<font color=goldenrod>I have Vandy jobbing in the first round in the upset of the tournament.</font>

OssMan
03-20-2008, 02:02 PM
Xavier!!

Evil Vito
03-20-2008, 02:33 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Woooo Xavier, got them going to the final 4</font>

OssMan
03-20-2008, 02:36 PM
Got them in the championship game vs George Mason

Kris P Lettus
03-20-2008, 03:02 PM
Woooo Xavier, got them going to the final 4

:foc:

:(

Goooooo UK!!

RP
03-20-2008, 03:04 PM
BOILER MAKERS

RP
03-20-2008, 03:07 PM
Chris Kramer already has a steal

Jesus Shuttlesworth
03-20-2008, 03:13 PM
Nice, Xavier with the win. I got them beating Duke a lil later on

RP
03-20-2008, 03:16 PM
Xavier is gunna be Purdue's bitch.

MVP
03-21-2008, 01:21 AM
Well so much for having USC go to the championship. gg K-State

Jesus Shuttlesworth
03-21-2008, 01:39 AM
lol at Purdue with the easy victory tho, a lot of people where picking them to get upset

Kris P Lettus
03-21-2008, 12:44 PM
Go Tenn and MSU!!

ClockShot
03-21-2008, 04:16 PM
Whoa.

Drake and Gonzaga are gone.

RP
03-21-2008, 04:19 PM
That buzzer beater was rediculously great

RP
03-21-2008, 04:20 PM
Pete Cambell is unconcious right now

Jesus Shuttlesworth
03-21-2008, 04:23 PM
12 seed always beats a 5 seed at least once (I picked 2 of them this year, with neither of them being Western Kentucky lol)

RP
03-21-2008, 04:24 PM
Pete Cambell is on fire right now. He's got 8 3 pointers. All of them are hitting nothing but net. Theres still 11 minutes to go.

Evil Vito
03-21-2008, 06:14 PM
<font color=goldenrod>FUCK I had UConn going to the Elite 8</font> :(

ClockShot
03-21-2008, 08:24 PM
<font color=goldenrod>FUCK I had UConn going to the Elite 8</font> :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

First Providence, then West Virginia, and now this outfit out of San Diego. I guess Price really did some damage to that knee.

Oh well. The Women are gonna win it all.

Evil Vito
03-21-2008, 11:31 PM
<font color=goldenrod>My bracket isn't too good right now. 21-for-28 and one of my Elite 8 teams already out.

Pumped I successfully called Siena tho.</font> :cool:

RP
03-22-2008, 07:04 AM
My PS2 picked Villanova, Sienna, Davidson, Western Kentucky and San Diego. The PS2 is wtfpwning you guys.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
03-22-2008, 03:53 PM
lol so much for my Vandy pick

UmbrellaCorporation
03-22-2008, 07:57 PM
lol Duke.

Purdue is out, but I'm not happy about it...not really upset either though.

Not sure who I like though...Still like Notre Dame, but not expecting much. Regardless, if someone can clip Kansas off, I'll be happy. So sick of seeing them.

Crimson
03-22-2008, 09:17 PM
Lopez twins! Anyone from the pac-10 I wana see do well. Mich st/Pitt comin up should be good.

RP
03-23-2008, 07:11 AM
I'm not upset about Purdue losing. They lost to a better team. And honestly just thinking about the future of Purdue makes me wet. No reason they shouldnt be ranked as a top 10 sqaud to start the season next year.

I will say this though. That 5th foul on Kramer with 3 minutes to go was one of the most horseshit calls i've ever seen. When you break the Boilers roster down, Kramer is the most important guy on this team. He's one of the best defensive players in the country and he's a great leader. Real smart. Purdue wasnt winning that game with Kramer on the bench for the last 3 minutes. So to see that absurd foul called...wow i was pretty much besides myself. How can you call such a ticky tack foul on the best player of a team in that situation. The refs were letting these teams clobber eachother downlow ( which tbh, favored Xavier big time ). Then they all of a sudden find there whistle when Kramer is running with Lavender off a screen and barely even touched him. It was rediculous.

Kramer is gunna be an amazing leader next year and this whole team looks to come back. I cant wait. They'll be really really really good next year. And Painter might even get some of IU's recruits, who knows. Maybe Devin Ewbanks will decided to go to Purdue after seeing them this year. Probably not though.

RP
03-23-2008, 07:13 AM
I'm still rooting harcore for Butler too. I'm a big Butler fan. Love AJ Graves and Mike Green. I think they can beat Tennesee.

Kris P Lettus
03-23-2008, 12:08 PM
I got Miss State beating Tenn in the Championship..

Mark my works..

KingofOldSchool
03-23-2008, 05:03 PM
Butler played a hell of a game, but I'm glad they lost cause that would've fucked up my bracket.

And holy shit at Davidson, there is your 2008 Cinderella team.

RP
03-23-2008, 05:30 PM
My PS2 picked Davidson

OssMan
03-23-2008, 10:12 PM
Love seeing that horse Paulus and Scheyer lose

Davidson isn't truely a Cinderelle cos they've got a star player Stephen Curry who is prolly top 5 in NCAA.

Evil Vito
03-23-2008, 10:15 PM
<font color=goldenrod>FUCK I had Georgetown winning the whole thing</font> :mad:

Jesus Shuttlesworth
03-24-2008, 12:58 AM
If Memphis could have hit free throws today it wouldn't have even been close. I really think that is going to hurt them.

Sucks Georgetown and Kansas State are both out now, their styles of play was fun to watch.

RP
03-27-2008, 07:45 AM
IU lost Ewbanks. He's now being recruited by Texas, Memphis, West Virginia and Rutgers. Yah Rutgers.. wtf. Someone should look into Rutgers possibly paying players to play if Ewbanks commits to them. They got one of the best JUCO players commited too. Ewbanks said IU still has a slim chance. ROFL. rightttt.

Supreme Olajuwon
03-27-2008, 09:47 AM
Louisville vs. Tennessee should be the game of the tournament tonight. Even though I have Louisville winning I still hope Lofton can play because this game is going to be intense.

Xavier vs. West Virginia should be a good one too. West Virginia might have the better team but Huggy Bear has never figured out how to beat Xavier even when he had a far superior team and guys like Kenyon Martin and Danny Fortson playing.

OssMan
03-27-2008, 08:40 PM
Fucking Carolina is playing in Charlotte. Ugh I hate them

OssMan
03-27-2008, 09:45 PM
XaVierrrrrr

Crimson
03-28-2008, 12:09 AM
Whoo this W. Kentucky/UCLA game is good. Collison has fouled out UCLA only up by 4

Crimson
03-28-2008, 12:10 AM
Keefe outta nowhere has a double double for UCLA..Westbrook is struggling handling the ball

RP
03-28-2008, 01:05 AM
I dunno. It might be all #1 seeds

Jesus Shuttlesworth
03-28-2008, 05:14 PM
XAVIER!!!!

Also UNC looks unstoppable but they haven't really played a great team yet, so I dunno

RP
03-29-2008, 12:10 PM
I dont know about you guys, but i'm on the Stephen Curry bandwagon.

Kris P Lettus
03-29-2008, 09:13 PM
Come one Louisville..

They're the only southern team I got left sop I am picking them to win it all..

Kris P Lettus
03-29-2008, 09:48 PM
:(

RP
03-29-2008, 11:41 PM
Poor Xavier. Seeing that one guy cry sucked.

Where is Xavier anyways?

OssMan
03-30-2008, 12:43 AM
Ohio

Freaking stupid UNC

RP
03-30-2008, 04:29 PM
I picked Kansas to win it all, but i dont wanna see all #1 seeds. I want Stephen Curry to put 50 up and win this game.

Supreme Olajuwon
03-30-2008, 04:35 PM
How do you not know where Xavier is?

RP
03-30-2008, 04:38 PM
Are they a big deal?

Loose Cannon
03-30-2008, 05:29 PM
yes, they in our (Charlotte's) division. Atlantic 10. They are pretty dam good.

funny thing is Charlotte beat Davidson this year and lost by 2 to Xavior.

Curry is epic though. I may have to take a 20 min drive to Davidson to shake that kids hand. awesome. Davidson is a $41K a year school by the way. pretty sick

RP
03-30-2008, 06:13 PM
LOL someone had a sign that said " Davidson College Google it ".

Jesus Shuttlesworth
03-31-2008, 01:18 AM
lol so gay its all #1 seeds

RP
03-31-2008, 01:21 AM
I have Kansas vs Memphis with Kansas winning, but i'm kinda rooting for Memphis cause i love Derrck Rose. Fuck i hate Tyler Hansboro. He's like the one guy i hate the most. He looks so fucking gay. I want to punch him in his face.

Loose Cannon
03-31-2008, 09:34 AM
yea, I hate that guy. so pissed Davidson lost yesterday. that just wasn't right. why they called that play for Curry to bring the ball down is beyond me. He's not a 1 on 1 guy, especially in that situation. Richards should of brought the ball down and the whole team should of been setting screen after screen until Curry got a good look at the rim. fuck!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus Shuttlesworth
04-01-2008, 01:17 PM
I don't mind UNC, I want Memphis to win now though since all the "experts" where saying they would be the most first #1 seed to lose. Also they got the best style of play out of all the teams left.

Nervous Ferret
04-01-2008, 05:40 PM
lol fuck stupid PTI was like 'The last 16 seconds of Davidson/Kansas has to be replayed because Chalmers played with the last few seconds with 5 fouls' and they were all serious and shit, and Kornheiser was flipping out because it was going to be played in North Carolina and I TOTALLY fell for it. And bam April fools. Maybe it was because I had just woke up, but I fell for it completely

OssMan
04-01-2008, 05:56 PM
My friends and I have this little running thing that Tyler Hansbrough is a penis personified, like if you could look like a penis, you would look like him. He is just a very phallic person. Also I wanted to kill myself when I saw this

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2lpDHFDIA2U&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2lpDHFDIA2U&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

UNC isnt winning though so whatever.

RP
04-01-2008, 11:19 PM
His face reminds of when you play a game that has a create a charachter mode and it starts with a face and a bald head and the eyes are just blinking and moving around. His face looks like that. I want to beat the shit out of him.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
04-02-2008, 03:03 PM
If UNC beats Memphis in the National Championship game I will win the TPWW Pick 'Em thing...wow didn't think that possible after putting Vandy in my Final 4 lol

Loose Cannon
04-03-2008, 04:11 PM
yea, only cause I didn't pick a winner, which would have been UNC :(

OssMan
04-05-2008, 09:02 PM
LOL who said UNC is too "fast paced" for Kansas?

Loose Cannon
04-05-2008, 09:36 PM
lol 40-12. this is awesome.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
04-06-2008, 12:22 AM
Lets go Memphis

UmbrellaCorporation
04-07-2008, 05:36 PM
Lets go Memphis

McLegend
04-07-2008, 11:26 PM
What a game.

OssMan
04-07-2008, 11:26 PM
OH!

Crimson
04-08-2008, 12:12 AM
hell of a game. sucks for Cal, I wanted him to finally get one but they couldnt ice it on the line.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
04-08-2008, 01:03 AM
Finally a great game, the Final 4 games blew