World Heavyweight Title
-Goldberg (c) vs. Triple H vs. Kane

Intercontinental Title
Special Referee: Mick Foley
-Rob Van Dam (c) vs. Randy Orton

Battle of the Sexes
-Chris Jericho & Christian vs. Trish Stratus & Lita

Tag-Team Titles
-Dudley Boyz (c) vs. La Resistance, Scott Steiner & Test, Mark Jindrak & Garrison Cade, Lance Storm & Val Venis, and The Hurricane & Rosey

Grudge Match
-Shawn Michaels vs. Batista

Singles Match
-Booker T vs. Mark Henry

Head
12-14-2003, 12:53 AM
ok

MVP
12-14-2003, 11:53 AM
No

Mr. JL
12-14-2003, 11:57 AM
I think the WWE will make an angle out of the Intercontinental match. Having RVD lose because of something Foley did accidently. All leading towards a match at Wrestle Mania XX.

Rob Van Dam .vs. Mick Foley

Big Fat Mike
12-14-2003, 12:11 PM
I think the WWE will make an angle out of the Intercontinental match. Having RVD lose because of something Foley did accidently. All leading towards a match at Wrestle Mania XX.

No.

wrestling_god
12-14-2003, 12:26 PM
Thats if RVD decides to renew his contract with the wwe.

i beleive tonight is when Jericho makes his face turn and christian goes major heel. Also in that match im looking to see Matt Hardy teaming with Christian.

wrestling_god
12-14-2003, 01:14 PM
my prediction of the night.

World Heavyweight Title
-Goldberg (c) vs. Triple H vs. Kane winner Goldberg

Intercontinental Title
-Rob Van Dam (c) vs. Randy Orton winner Randy Orton

Battle of the Sexes
-Chris Jericho & Christian vs. Trish Stratus & Lita Winner trish over christian do to jericho

Tag-Team Titles
-Dudley Boyz (c) vs. La Resistance, Scott Steiner & Test, Mark Jindrak & Garrison Cade, Lance Storm & Val Venis, and The Hurricane & Rosey

winner La resistance

Grudge Match
-Shawn Michaels vs. Batista winner Batista

Singles Match
-Booker T vs. Mark Henry winner Booker T

joe_rapp
12-14-2003, 01:33 PM
World Heavyweight Title
-Goldberg

Intercontinental Title
-Rob Van Dam

Battle of the Sexes
-Chris Jericho & Christian

Tag-Team Titles
-The Hurricane & Rosey {yes hurricane and rosey they need a good push there probably the most entertaining tag team out there}

Grudge Match
-Shawn Michaels

Singles Match
Mark Henry

joe_rapp
12-14-2003, 01:40 PM

that would require one to turn heel and i dont think thats possible both are 2 over with the crowd. Rvd was cheered during invasion even. And the rock and sock connection..come on!!

wrestling_god
12-14-2003, 01:57 PM
So what is Rocks role tonight? Special Ref?

M-A-G
12-14-2003, 02:43 PM
So what is Rocks role tonight? Special Ref?

Movie star.

Jordan X
12-14-2003, 02:51 PM
World Heavyweight Title
Winner: Goldberg

Intercontinental Title
Winner: Randy Orton

Battle of the Sexes
Winners: Lita and Trish

Tag-Team Titles
-Dudley Boyz (c) vs. La Resistance, Scott Steiner & Test, Mark Jindrak & Garrison Cade, Lance Storm & Val Venis, and The Hurricane & Rosey \
Winners: Test and Steiner

Grudge Match
Winner: Micheals (rematch at RR)

Singles Match
-Booker T vs. Mark Henry
Winner: Mizark

wrestling_god
12-14-2003, 04:32 PM
Tag-Team Titles
-Dudley Boyz (c) vs. La Resistance, Scott Steiner & Test, Mark Jindrak & Garrison Cade, Lance Storm & Val Venis, and The Hurricane & Rosey \
Winners: Test and Steiner

test and steiner?? Why them? They have no real talent steiners hurt id give hurricane and rosey a better chance

Kenny
12-14-2003, 05:18 PM
[QUOTE=Jordan X]World Heavyweight Title
Winner: Goldberg

Intercontinental Title
Winner: Randy Orton

Battle of the Sexes
Winners: Lita and Trish

Tag-Team Titles
Winners: Cade and Jindrak

Grudge Match
Winner: Batista

Singles Match
-Booker T vs. Mark Henry
Winner: Booker T

Kenny
12-14-2003, 05:21 PM
test and steiner?? Why them? They have no real talent steiners hurt id give hurricane and rosey a better chance

You answered the question yourself. They have no real talent.

wrestling_god
12-14-2003, 05:30 PM
i was going to say jindrak and cade 2 but i feel its 2 early...then again the worlds greatest tag team has been here for what a year?

AareDub
12-14-2003, 05:31 PM
I hope HHH gets his title back. It's been away from him for long enough already.

wrestling_god
12-14-2003, 05:36 PM
I hope HHH gets his title back. It's been away from him for long enough already.
lol that was sarcsm right?? hes only held it just about all year. I like Triple H but how many rematches does he get? I think itll stay with Goldberg id like c
Kane to get it and lose it to jericho {wishful thinking}

AareDub
12-14-2003, 05:57 PM
lol that was sarcsm right?? hes only held it just about all year. I like Triple H but how many rematches does he get? I think itll stay with Goldberg id like c
Kane to get it and lose it to jericho {wishful thinking}

Nah, no sarcasm here. I'm still (and will always be) a huge HHH mark. I'd really like to see him get the title back tonight, although losing it to Jericho like you said doesn't sound like a bad idea either :D

The CyNick
12-14-2003, 06:24 PM
Nah, no sarcasm here. I'm still (and will always be) a huge HHH mark. I'd really like to see him get the title back tonight, although losing it to Jericho like you said doesn't sound like a bad idea either :D

Who wouldn't be a HHH mark, he has all the skills, he has the best matches in wrestling today, he helps out younger talent by putting them over, his promos are the most entertaining things on a wrestling show, he is always healthy, he never takes a main even spot on a PPV and not bother to show up on TV to promote it, and he has awesome cool bicycle shorts................

Now THATS sarcasm

Kenny
12-14-2003, 06:32 PM
i was going to say jindrak and cade 2 but i feel its 2 early...then again the worlds greatest tag team has been here for what a year?

Actually I was thinking the exact same thing... but even more than WGTT what about La Resistance? They came right in and got the titles within 3 or 4 months.

If Triple H loses tonight I'm hoping it's because of Evolution causing a split up, and rebirth of the faction. I'm thinking if Cade and Jindrak dont' get it a face team will win (Probably Dudelys) then the next night on Raw Cade and Jindrak will with the titles similar to the way RDD and BG did the day after Wrestlemania XIV.

wrestling_god
12-14-2003, 06:50 PM
Actually I was thinking the exact same thing... but even more than WGTT what about La Resistance? They came right in and got the titles within 3 or 4 months.

If Triple H loses tonight I'm hoping it's because of Evolution causing a split up, and rebirth of the faction. I'm thinking if Cade and Jindrak dont' get it a face team will win (Probably Dudelys) then the next night on Raw Cade and Jindrak will with the titles similar to the way RDD and BG did the day after Wrestlemania XIV.
la resistance wins and then THE ROCK AND SOCK CONNECTION WIN THE BELTS ON RAW

addy2hotty
12-14-2003, 06:52 PM
la resistance wins and then THE ROCK AND SOCK CONNECTION WIN THE BELTS ON RAW

Rocky was back on Raw as it was in Cali. One night only I think.....

AareDub
12-14-2003, 06:53 PM
Who wouldn't be a HHH mark, he has all the skills, he has the best matches in wrestling today, he helps out younger talent by putting them over, his promos are the most entertaining things on a wrestling show, he is always healthy, he never takes a main even spot on a PPV and not bother to show up on TV to promote it, and he has awesome cool bicycle shorts................

Now THATS sarcasm

:p

Loose Cannon
12-14-2003, 06:58 PM

Now THATS sarcasm
:lol: :lol:

blake639raw
12-14-2003, 07:14 PM
Here are my picks for winners tonight:

Goldberg
Randy Orton
Batista
Scott Steiner & Test
Lita & Trish
Booker T

loopydate
12-14-2003, 07:16 PM
Loopydate's Official (As Though Anyone Cares) Armageddon Predictions
(Note: also 400th post, yay me!)

Tag Team Turmoil

The show starts with that annoying-ass siren blaring "Holler...if ya hear me!" Steiner and Test come to the ring sans Stacy. Test starts to cut a heel promo about Stacy always getting in the way, blah blah blah. He's interrupted by crappy techno music, and here come Lance Storm and Val Venis. Good back and forth action between the two teams (keeping Test in the ring for the most part 'cause, let's face it, Steiner sucks) culminates in Test setting Lance up for the Big Boot. Test is distracted by Stacy up on the entrance ramp and gets suckered into a superkick from Storm for the three count.

La Res' music hits next, and Conway and Dupree come down to battle Lance and Val. This match is better than the first and ends with Conway and Dupree hitting their finisher on Storm. As the referee forces the illegal man out of the ring, Val breaks up the pin with the Money Shot, then rolls Lance on top for another win.

The Hurricane and Rosey come out fourth for the first face vs. face battle of the night. Lance and Val are pretty tired by this point, and the fresh superheroes take the fight right to them. The finish comes when Rosey gets Val up in a Samoan drop, and Hurricane hits the flipping neckbreaker to end it.

The upstarts Mark Jindrak and Garrison Cade come out, leaving JR and the King to rave about the Dudley Boyz's chances of winning this, being the last team to come out. Mark and Lan...er...Garrison do a pretty good job of keeping Hurricane out of his corner for a good several minutes before he finally makes the tag to the S.H.I.T. Rosey begins cleaning house, knocking Lance...er...Garrison to the floor before hitting a big legdrop on Jindrak. Cade breaks up the pin by pulling the referee out of the ring. While the ref is distracted, Jindrak lays Rosey out with a chair. Cade keeps Hurricane out of the ring while the referee makes the count.

The pyro bombs come down and "Bombshell" begins to play, but...there's no sign of the Dudley Boyz! The music stops, and Jindrak and Cade get on the mics claiming a forfeit victory since the Dudleys are "too chicken" to come out and fight them. The music starts again, and Bubba and D-Von come out, bloody and battered. Spike Dudley comes out to try to talk his brothers out of fighting, trying to find out what happened, but he takes a massive table bump at the hands of the rookies. Enraged, the Dudleys take the fight to Jindrak and Cade, but they're just too injured. After dispatching Bubba to the floor, the rookies hit their elevated dropkick on D-Von for the Tag Team Titles.

As JR and the King speculate on who attacked the Dudleyz, it's time for our second title match of the evening.

Intercontinental Title Match

Mick Foley comes out first, followed by Orton (with Flair) and RVD. At one point in the match, RVD goes up top for a Five-Star Frogsplash. Flair jumps up on the apron, and gets a Mandible Claw for his troubles. However, while RVD is pinning Orton, Jindrak and Cade come out to the ring. Jindrak makes a big scene of pulling Flair away from the action, but while Foley's distracted, Cade hits a big elbow drop on RVD. As Cade slides out of the ring, Orton picks Van Dam up, gives him an RKO, and Evolution has a new champion!

Booker T vs. Mark Henry

I really don't care that much about this match, so my rundown is pretty basic: Henry wins it with the World's Strongest Slam (worst. Name for a finisher. Ever.)

Shawn Michaels vs. Batista

This one will be better than a lot of people expect. I see Batista controlling for most of it until Michaels gets his momentum going (like in most of his mid-'90s title defenses against Sid, Mankind, Vader, etc.) Batista blocks the Sweet Chin Music, however, and plants him with his sit-down powerbomb. Batista pulls off the big upset, and Evolution is 2-for-2!

Battle of the Sexes

I think Lita will see most of the action in this match, starting against Christian. She may sell her injury from the house show this week, so maybe they'll play up that Christian is sick for preying on an injured woman. Christian tags in Jericho, who hasn't seen much ring time, and Lita makes the hot tag to Trish. There is a long staredown where neither does anything. Christian gets up in Jericho's face, but Jericho just keeps saying "I can't do it. I'm sorry." He leaves the ring, and Christian is PISSED. He turns around, but is nailed by a Chick Kick. One, two, three, the women win it. But what's going on with Jericho?

World Heavyweight Title Match

Triple H can't win this match, because the New Evolution (Orton, Batista, Jindrak, and Cade [tonight's big winners]) need to turn on HHH and Flair pretty soon over H's failure.

Triple H will think he's got the match won after he hits the Pedigree on Kane, but he won't realize that Goldberg (who he thinks he took out with a sledgehammer earlier) is right behind him. H turns around, spear, jackhammer, Goldberg retains.

Those are my picks. I know I lost a lot of detail as it went on, but...meh, I got tired. :D

Head
12-14-2003, 07:21 PM
Basing these on what I would like to happen, not predictions.

World Heavyweight Title
Have Kane eliminate Triple H early on, than after a hard fought match, give Goldberg the win after a spear and jackhammer. While Goldberg is celebrating, have Kane sit up, and chokeslam Goldberg, showing Kane standing over Goldberg laughing as the show goes off air.

Intercontinental Title
Have Orton start shoving Foley or somthing during the match, causing Mick to give him the Claw, followed by an RVD Frog Splash for the win.

Battle of the Sexes
I would like to see Jericho turn on Christian mid match, thus giving the Divas to win, only to have Jericho turn back heel again in a few weeks in a swerve. This match will probably have a stupid finish though, like Lillian or some other face Diva kicking Christian or Jericho in the nuts allowing for Lita or Trish to roll them up for the win.

Tag-Team Titles
I would like to see the Dudleyz and Jindrak and Cade as the last teams in the match, with the Dudleyz ready to hit the 3D for the win. As D-Von is going off the ropes, have person who is not getting the 3D hit him in the back of the head with the title belt, allowing for Jindrak and Cade to pick up the win. As they are going up the ramp, they explain that playing fairly didn't cut it for them, so they are now going to do what they have to in order to win.

Grudge Match
Have Batista beatig the crap out of HBK the whole match - make it real bloody. At the end, have Batista ready to hit HBK with a massive chair shot, but have HBK counter it by hitting Batista with the Sweet Chin Music, and falling on him for the win.

Singles Match
-Booker T vs. Mark Henry
Have Booker T destroy Henry, and exploit how slow and out of shape he is.

wrestling_god
12-14-2003, 07:26 PM
whats up with al snows highlights?

Ricky
12-14-2003, 07:33 PM
What sites are doing GOOD PBP?

wrestling_god
12-14-2003, 07:51 PM
so did they just add the womans match

ivory vs. molly (C)

Mike the Metal Ed
12-14-2003, 07:54 PM
What sites are doing GOOD PBP?

<a href="http://www.rajahwwf.com">Rajah</a> or <a href="http://www.prowrestlingscoopes.com">ProWrestlingScoops.com</a>

wrestling_god
12-14-2003, 08:07 PM
uh did the stage catch on fire? lol

road doggy dogg
12-14-2003, 08:07 PM
Gonna be a hot showwwwwww tonihgt

JeremyTB29
12-14-2003, 08:09 PM
Good to have this match 1st so we can quickly get Mark Henry out of the way.

Ricky
12-14-2003, 08:14 PM
Well, since I can't watch Armageddon, I'm currently watching Summerslam 90.

The Rockers are on. :drool:

While you lot are probably watching a Mark Henry match or something. :p

(just trying to make myself feel better)

JeremyTB29
12-14-2003, 08:17 PM
I think Henry just F&cked up.

JeremyTB29
12-14-2003, 08:20 PM
Booker T wins with the Scissors kick.Mark Had a blown spot just before Booker's victory.

Mr. JL
12-14-2003, 08:45 PM
that would require one to turn heel and i dont think thats possible both are 2 over with the crowd. Rvd was cheered during invasion even. And the rock and sock connection..come on!!

Why does one of them need to turn heel. They should stay faces and just accidently get into accidental circumstances which ends up in a fight. I know it probally won't happen because RVD doesn't get Wrestle Mania matches :mad: or get put in any credible feuds.

Cactus Sid
12-14-2003, 08:47 PM
So this match has been giving quite a bit of time

road doggy dogg
12-14-2003, 08:48 PM
Two very good matches to start the show off....awesome :y:

I want to put my penis in Stacy's vagina as well

Y2Ant
12-14-2003, 08:59 PM
WTF why are two people posting seperate PBPs on rajah's live results thing :|

This is the first PPV i've missed since 1998 :$!!!

Lara Emily
12-14-2003, 08:59 PM
:|@ JR's comparing Bischoff to Saddam Hussein

The CyNick
12-14-2003, 09:03 PM
:|@ JR's comparing Bischoff to Saddam Hussein

wow, thats just wrong.

road doggy dogg
12-14-2003, 09:06 PM
LOL that match ruled

Jericho was all going easy on Trish, then tagged Christian in and he just shoved her to the ground :love:

Hired Hitman
12-14-2003, 09:12 PM
Two very good matches to start the show off....awesome :y:

I want to put my penis in Stacy's vagina as well

is it cause she's wearing a hot dress/outfit, or just cause she is naturally hot?

:cool:

road doggy dogg
12-14-2003, 09:14 PM
Because of both

LOL am I the only one that is turned on by Batista's landing strip on his chin. HOT

Hired Hitman
12-14-2003, 09:15 PM
Batista's "landing strip" is mad cool :cool:

Hired Hitman
12-14-2003, 09:18 PM
...I'm gonna go listen to it :$ if i hear it's good i might put it on for the replay tonight.

ColdwaVer
12-14-2003, 09:20 PM
I'm really enjoying this PPV, not a bad match so far.

Hired Hitman
12-14-2003, 09:25 PM
asdasdasd wtf, i heard that, out of no where sweet chin music :mad: !!!!

Loose Cannon
12-14-2003, 09:25 PM
Well, since I can't watch Armageddon, I'm currently watching Summerslam 90.

The Rockers are on. :drool:

While you lot are probably watching a Mark Henry match or something. :p

(just trying to make myself feel better)

I watched that the other day. Power and Glory's Finisher ruled.

Hired Hitman
12-14-2003, 09:28 PM
you can tell batisita is about kick mavens ass...

-edit-

Yeah :cool: :D

The CyNick
12-14-2003, 09:38 PM
So I guess letting two up and coming guys get wins is just too much for the WWE, might as well bury Batista.

Hired Hitman
12-14-2003, 09:42 PM
did JR jsut say he's wearing pink panties :|

road doggy dogg
12-14-2003, 09:43 PM
Yeah, 'cause it's not like Batista had any offense in the match or anything

Loose Cannon
12-14-2003, 09:45 PM
So I guess letting two up and coming guys get wins is just too much for the WWE, might as well bury Batista.

Yeah why did they have Batista lose and have HBK kick out of his finisher no less. He really needed a big win to put him over, but thats the WWE for you.

Hired Hitman
12-14-2003, 09:49 PM
after flair said that they'll leave the arena with gold... i have a feeling that flair and batista will enter this tag match...

Hired Hitman
12-14-2003, 09:55 PM
asdasdasd bischoff yes yes yes, add batista and flair :eek: ?????

YES!!!!!!!! I AM THE MAN :cool:

road doggy dogg
12-14-2003, 09:55 PM
LOL Batista/Flair

I HOPE TEHY WIN BIBUY

wrestling_god
12-14-2003, 09:56 PM
i agree

Loose Cannon
12-14-2003, 09:56 PM
Oh sweet about Batista and Flair. Evolution walking out with all titles :y: :y: :y: :y: :y:

Hired Hitman
12-14-2003, 09:58 PM
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

The CyNick
Yeah, 'cause it's not like Batista had any offense in the match or anything

he still comes out a loser in the mmatch, which isnt good for a guy who needs credibility.

Hired Hitman
If Trips wins... Golden Evolution :cool:

The CyNick
12-14-2003, 10:01 PM
If Trips wins... Golden Evolution :cool:

the bookers must have watched the Flair DVD

Loose Cannon
12-14-2003, 10:03 PM
the bookers must have watched the Flair DVD

Why do you say that? Is that a reference to the Horsemen holding all the gold.

Hired Hitman
12-14-2003, 10:03 PM
what about the flair DVD?

road doggy dogg
12-14-2003, 10:04 PM
he still comes out a loser in the mmatch, which isnt good for a guy who needs credibility.

Oh, okay... no matter how much a guy goes over in a match, if they lose it, the WWE is retarded for not pushing him because he's young

wrestling_god
12-14-2003, 10:06 PM
this must be the match to post in
lol molly vs ivory so is jazz coming out?

Hired Hitman
12-14-2003, 10:06 PM
i'd push hbk.. over a cliff :$

The CyNick
12-14-2003, 10:09 PM
Oh, okay... no matter how much a guy goes over in a match, if they lose it, the WWE is retarded for not pushing him because he's young

It depends what they do from here, but the game is the same as its always been, you have a young guy with potential, the WWE books them in a high profile match with a legend, and the young guy loses, which tells the fans the old guys are better.

Kenny
12-14-2003, 10:15 PM

Anymore it seems that if you get a win, with the help of 3 guys and a sledge hammer you got put over.

But if you dominate a legend like HBK, then get pinned you're being held back.

?

Kenny
12-14-2003, 10:19 PM
It depends what they do from here, but the game is the same as its always been, you have a young guy with potential, the WWE books them in a high profile match with a legend, and the young guy loses, which tells the fans the old guys are better.

I don't think that's true and even when I was a kid first breaking into wrestling I didn't think that was true.

I can remember matches rooting for the face, where the face got the win by the skin of their teeth, my heart beating nearly out of my chest... and dancing like a little sissy bitch when the face won the match.

But in these matches the heels put that fear in me of "What if this match happens again". I think the WWE did the right thing with this match cause people love HBK, they want to push Batista, and they gave the HBK fans what they wanted while pushing Batista at the same time.

Why is it that when Jericho beat HBK on Raw, which wasn't a fair match a lot of people here were happy... yet those same people were pissed when HBK beat Y2J at Wrestlemania?

Jericho won, but if you're talking about the minds of the fans, he didn't win fair and square. So...? Is it really putting him over? If you ask me he was put over at Wrestlemania when he gave HBK the fight of his life.

The CyNick
12-14-2003, 10:32 PM
I don't think that's true and even when I was a kid first breaking into wrestling I didn't think that was true.

I can remember matches rooting for the face, where the face got the win by the skin of their teeth, my heart beating nearly out of my chest... and dancing like a little sissy bitch when the face won the match.

But in these matches the heels put that fear in me of "What if this match happens again". I think the WWE did the right thing with this match cause people love HBK, they want to push Batista, and they gave the HBK fans what they wanted while pushing Batista at the same time.

Why is it that when Jericho beat HBK on Raw, which wasn't a fair match a lot of people here were happy... yet those same people were pissed when HBK beat Y2J at Wrestlemania?

Jericho won, but if you're talking about the minds of the fans, he didn't win fair and square. So...? Is it really putting him over? If you ask me he was put over at Wrestlemania when he gave HBK the fight of his life.

The thing about the HBK-Jericho was that HBK won the most high profile match, and Jericho never got an equally high profile match. Yeah he won the RAW match, but thats not the match that people will talk about when you talk about the Jericho-HBK fued.

As for this match with Batista, if Batista dominates, loses, and then follows that up with a win in a high profile rematch, then its all good. But if you look at the past year esepcially, guys like HBK and Taker NEVER put over anyone, they always end up winning the high profile matches, and when they do JOBs (which I'm sure you know is different than putting someone over) its done in a way that the guy who got the win looks worse going out then they did coming in. Perfect example was Cena-Taker from the summer.

I go back to how the WWE pushed former mnster heels (which is what Batista should be), and none of those guys were doing JOBs for anyone. They came in, dominated, and then got defeated by some super babyface. The way the WWE books, they have 50-50 booking and nobody gets over.

Kenny
12-14-2003, 10:33 PM
After reading all of the reports so far... if Triple H wins tonight I wouldn't be suprised to see a 4 on 4 all titles on the line match in the near future.

Something like Goldberg, RVD, and Dudleys vs Evolution.

Kenny
12-14-2003, 10:37 PM
The thing about the HBK-Jericho was that HBK won the most high profile match, and Jericho never got an equally high profile match. Yeah he won the RAW match, but thats not the match that people will talk about when you talk about the Jericho-HBK fued.

As for this match with Batista, if Batista dominates, loses, and then follows that up with a win in a high profile rematch, then its all good. But if you look at the past year esepcially, guys like HBK and Taker NEVER put over anyone, they always end up winning the high profile matches, and when they do JOBs (which I'm sure you know is different than putting someone over) its done in a way that the guy who got the win looks worse going out then they did coming in. Perfect example was Cena-Taker from the summer.

I go back to how the WWE pushed former mnster heels (which is what Batista should be), and none of those guys were doing JOBs for anyone. They came in, dominated, and then got defeated by some super babyface. The way the WWE books, they have 50-50 booking and nobody gets over.

I think Taker and HBK have put plenty over. Specially Taker... Taker beat Cena, but Cena had Taker busted open pretty bad.

Plus to people like us who look at the WWE from a backstage POV... there are a lot of people out there who don't. And to them a guy like HBK or The Undertaker isn't just another wrestler. They are legends, top notch guys.

So yeah... Batista lost to HBK. Batista lost to the first ever grand slam winner, the 4 time WWF Champion, a guy who's headlined Wrestlemania's... a guy who's been around for over a decade.... that doesn't sound too bad in my book.

Batista pounding the shit out of this guy in a match... that makes Batista look pretty good. From what I read HBK pulled that win out of his ass.

Lara Emily
12-14-2003, 10:40 PM
Hmmm. Kinda lame ending :-\ . I mean HHH is what barely on TV then shows up and is champ again. *Sigh*

Cactus Sid
12-14-2003, 10:40 PM
Did I read the results right....

Triple H won?

Loose Cannon
12-14-2003, 10:41 PM
Marks the FK out for Evolution

blake639raw
12-14-2003, 10:44 PM
Evolution rule.

Cactus Sid
12-14-2003, 10:44 PM
Well that's just bollocks

Kenny
12-14-2003, 10:45 PM
Did I read the results right....

Triple H won?

Im guessing he pinned Kane. I had a feeling HHH would win but I said "No, no way... they wouldn't do that to us AGAIN". They would.

ColdwaVer
12-14-2003, 10:46 PM
HHH pinned Goldberg after Kane chokeslammed him but was pulled out of the ring by Batista.

What does anyone think of this: Kane and Old School Undertaker vs Evolution?

Hired Hitman
12-14-2003, 10:47 PM
no... i like the 4 vs 4 idea on page 2.

Kenny
12-14-2003, 10:47 PM
Taken from WRESTLEVIEW.COM

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP - TRIPLE THREAT MATCH

Bill Goldberg (c) vs. Kane vs. Triple H
Winner & NEW World Heavyweight Champion: Triple H

- The match ended when Goldberg hit both Kane and Triple H with spears. Ric Flair and Randy Orton ran out, but Goldberg knocked them both out. Goldberg speared Triple H again and went for the cover, but Kane broke it up. Both Goldberg and Kane started to choke each other standing up. Triple H gave Goldberg a low blow from behind and Kane gave Goldberg a big chokeslam. Batista ran out and pulled Kane from the ring, allowing Triple H to cover Goldberg for the 1, 2, 3 to become the NEW World Heavyweight Champion.

The show ended with all of Evolution celebrating in the ring with Randy Orton having the Intercontinental Title, Ric Flair & Batista having the World Tag Team Titles and Triple H with the World Heavyweight Title.

Loose Cannon
12-14-2003, 10:51 PM
I'm don't mind HHH at all right now and as long as he's with Evolution I'm all for him being champ.

The CyNick
12-14-2003, 10:52 PM
I think Taker and HBK have put plenty over. Specially Taker... Taker beat Cena, but Cena had Taker busted open pretty bad.

Plus to people like us who look at the WWE from a backstage POV... there are a lot of people out there who don't. And to them a guy like HBK or The Undertaker isn't just another wrestler. They are legends, top notch guys.

So yeah... Batista lost to HBK. Batista lost to the first ever grand slam winner, the 4 time WWF Champion, a guy who's headlined Wrestlemania's... a guy who's been around for over a decade.... that doesn't sound too bad in my book.

Batista pounding the shit out of this guy in a match... that makes Batista look pretty good. From what I read HBK pulled that win out of his ass.

If this was MMA, I'd say Batista got over, and was just unlucky to lose.

But, this is not MMA, its all a work, and I think even the most casual fan knows that. Anyone who has watched more than 3 wrestling matches knows that a lot of times the face plays like he's in peril, but fights the odds and wins. Thats what happened here, the fans recognize it was just a storyline in a match, but at the end the 'better' guy won.

At the end of the day when guys lose on any kind of regular basis, the casual fan will just look at it and go 'that guy sucks'. Guys like Taker and HBK in order to serve their purpose on the roster should not only sell throughout an entire match in order to put someone over, but they should also lay down at the end to establish them as the dominant player. Fans like Taker and HBK, but if they get beat by up and coming guys, there is a better chance that fans will gravitate to the new guys and say 'those old guys suck'. That creates new stars, who can have fresh main event matches, and lead their company into the future. Unfortunately the WWE hasn't done that in years (except with Rock-Brock which is the perfect example of how to get a new guy over), and as a result they can create new stars who draw money, and they have the same guys on top who are not drawing very well.

DaveWadding
12-14-2003, 11:11 PM
the only Evolution guy I can stand to see with a belt around his waist is Orton... (Flair is above the tag belts..)

Mikey
12-14-2003, 11:14 PM
I cant believe that every champion in the WWE is a heel

CANADIAN
12-14-2003, 11:20 PM
Triple H.. Not again!!!!

Nowhere Man
12-14-2003, 11:25 PM
F</>UCK!

TazroK
12-14-2003, 11:28 PM
Shutup dorks, HHH deserves this.

blake639raw
12-14-2003, 11:33 PM
I cant believe that every champion in the WWE is a heel I know, really. Out of 8 champs, all 8 are heel. Damn, has that ever happened before?

M-A-G
12-14-2003, 11:34 PM

What? He needs it in place of the Oscar he won't win for the movie he's filming?

M-A-G
12-14-2003, 11:35 PM
I know, really. Out of 8 champs, all 8 are heel. Damn, has that ever happened before?
Lots of times.

Nowhere Man
12-15-2003, 12:05 AM

Yes, because God knows that sleeping with the boss's daughter, skipping shows for months on end, and preventing any progress on Raw is a much more worthy task than actually wrestling and paying your dues.

Hired Hitman
12-15-2003, 12:38 AM
oh guys please "he's ****ing vince's daughter that's why he's getting a push!"

seriously shut the **** up, look at Triple H, he looks very fit, he has a great Heel character, he's not getting the title alot cause he's married to steph, it's because the CHARACTER Triple H is a cheap guy that does anything and everything to keep the belt. ala hollywood hogan NWO

Kenny
12-15-2003, 12:45 AM
I know, really. Out of 8 champs, all 8 are heel. Damn, has that ever happened before?

I think it's more than 8 champs now actually...

Triple H (World Champion)
Randy Orton (Intercontinental Champion)
Ric Flair (Co-Tag Team Champion)
Batista (Co-Tag Team Champion)
Molly Holly (Womens Champion)
Brock Lesnar (WWE Champion)
Big Show (United States Champion)
Danny Basham (Co-Tag Team Champion)
Doug Basham (Co-Tag Team Champion)
Tajiri (Cruiserweight Champion)

So actually out of 10.. all are heels.

I've sait it in another post here.. ever since Triple H won at Wrestlemania 2000 heels have dominated the majority of the shows.

As for all of the controversy over Triple H. I think the Evolution all holding gold idea is cool, and will eventually lead to the split up of the group. But... I think everyone has a right to bitch about HHH. Why? Yeah the guy is in shape. But is he in better shape than RVD? Cena? Orton? Angle? Benoit? Booker T? Hey Booker T got injured... why didn't he come right back and nab the IC title? Or atleast a Title? Booker T comes back from an injury and has to job to Mark Henry a couple of times.

Triple H comes back from an injury, AND shooting a movie and he's the world champion. It seems like other wrestlers drop titles if they're injured. Triple H gets to take a nap in the elimination chamber while Orton, Goldberg, Nash, Jericho, and HBK do all the work. Hey.. fine.. but then he wins the match?

Yup, bullshit.

krakker818
12-15-2003, 12:52 AM
its a good idea, IMO, to put all the gold on Evolution...the way they gave the titles to Batista and Flair was...different...i cant complain much about the PPV...

just curious, when does Molly join Evolution so they can have ALL the gold?

Nowhere Man
12-15-2003, 12:58 AM
oh guys please "he's ****ing vince's daughter that's why he's getting a push!"

seriously shut the **** up, look at Triple H, he looks very fit, he has a great Heel character, he's not getting the title alot cause he's married to steph, it's because the CHARACTER Triple H is a cheap guy that does anything and everything to keep the belt. ala hollywood hogan NWO

Very fit? Have you looked at HHH's gut lately? As for his "great heel character," it's been done a million times before and is nowhere near as good as his character in 2000. Besides, characters aside, he doesn't draw for shit, and that's what's important. People simply don't want to see him, especially not with the belt again.

As for him getting a push for boning Vince's daughter, do you have any evidence to the contrary? No, it's not the sole cause, but he's still woven himself a pretty solid web of political bullshit to keep himself above the talent that actually deserves the damn belt.

Vazz
12-15-2003, 01:08 AM
Yay Triple H won... http://mysmilies.creativesell.net/otn/puke/barf.gif

Vega
12-15-2003, 01:40 AM
My god, I'm glad I didn't order that PPV. HHH winning is utter shit.

Corkscrewed
12-15-2003, 01:53 AM
Was it just me, or did they just add two matches (women's title and Matt Hardy vs Maven) out of NOWHERE? :wtf:

c4g2
12-15-2003, 03:11 AM
Matt vs Maven was added because the bookers realised the 6 matches couldn't stretch 3 hrs.

Evolution winning all the titles is good IMO, because maybe they will split up because of swollen heads, being champions and everything. It'll be a hilarious angle.

StoneColdStunner
12-15-2003, 04:14 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Pain, the pain, the pain :'( not again... :cry: if it was not enof that goldberg was a champion now is HHH the champ again :| and ofcourse he is gonna claim that he is THAT DAMN GOOD :cry: ohw...i am so gonna kill myself

Hired Hitman
12-15-2003, 04:56 AM
:) I don't want to go into a discussion and attempt to change your mind, cause I am quite sure that you will think what you want yourself to think, but you must understand that is what i think. nice to get your opinion.

Conspiracy Victim Vito
12-15-2003, 06:26 AM
<font color=goldenrod>I was coming into the show with the mindset that Triple H winning the belt would really, really suck.

However, when I read that Orton would the Intercontinental Title and Flair/Batista won the Tag Titles, I'm honestly not all that pissed that Triple H won.</font>

KingofOldSchool
12-15-2003, 08:41 AM
Evolution will NEVER be The Four Horseman, no matter how hard they try they can never duplicate the Horseman's success.

SuperSlim
12-15-2003, 09:29 AM
Evolution will NEVER be The Four Horseman, no matter how hard they try they can never duplicate the Horseman's success.

very very true

Cactus Sid
12-15-2003, 09:55 AM
Wouldn't this have been the perfect time to put Orton over as the new leader of Evolution?

Think about, everyone but Triple H holds the gold, Orton, Flair and Batista all do whatever they can do give Trips the belt, but he failed, so Evolution drop Triple H, he goes away to do his movies and what have ya, he comes back, gets a babyface reaction, takes out Evolution. Pretty simple booking which would establish Orton as a top-level heel, and give Triple H a much needed character tweeking.

Of course, this didn't happen.

The Goochinator
12-15-2003, 10:53 AM
I really thought Kane would win...
But now who will triple h drop the belt to
or will he leave to do movies with the gold in his hands

SuperSlim
12-15-2003, 11:12 AM
when will Kane get his title run?

Champion of Europa
12-15-2003, 11:26 AM
WOOHOO. That show ruled.

Disturbed316
12-15-2003, 11:32 AM
when will Kane get his title run?

I dont think he ever will.

They should have done it after he un-masked and went nuts, but they didn't.

SuperSlim
12-15-2003, 11:45 AM
:( bloody bastards :'( :rant:

Tornado
12-15-2003, 01:00 PM
<font color=#33ffff>Great, I can't wait for RAW's obigitory 20min Triple "I regained my Title" H promo...</font>

PoisonIvy
12-15-2003, 02:54 PM
<font color=#33ffff>Great, I can't wait for RAW's obigitory 20min Triple "I regained my Title" H promo...</font>

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo :cry:

Wait a sec...I don't have cable.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo :cool:

krakker818
12-15-2003, 02:57 PM
i think hardy/maven was added so batista would have somebody to beat the shit out of...

Anybody Thrilla
12-15-2003, 04:00 PM
I thought it was a very solid PPV.

As far as Evolution being as successful as the Four Horsemen....hell, why not? A guy like Batista couldn't match up to a guy like Steve "Mongo" McMichael? I think Evolution is a great stable, and I also like the idea of them all holding gold.

The Battle of the Sexes surprised me as well, seeing as to how it didn't suck.

MVP
12-15-2003, 04:05 PM
Before I start HHH bashing I'm going to see how RAW goes tonight. If HHH totals a half hour of dumb promos then I'll break out the Anti-HHH whip. As for Evolution holding all the title belts, I think it was a good idea. Gives Evolution A LOT of deserving credibility. Hopefully it's not forever though.

From what you all said I guess Armageddon was a really lackluster show, which was to my expectations. I'm glad Randy Orton has the IC belt though. I bet that was a kickass match. The rest of the matchs I really could care less about.

KingofOldSchool
12-15-2003, 04:17 PM
The thing is Ric Flair and Batista have never teamed up until last night in a 2 on 2 tag match, what credibility are they getting then?

They should've given the tag titles to Steiner and Test.

PoisonIvy
12-15-2003, 05:39 PM
Steiner & Test? :nono:

KingofOldSchool
12-15-2003, 06:25 PM
Yes because with them in the tag team division that means they won't have to stink up the singles division.

Batista should be pushed above tag status.

clutsichic
12-15-2003, 10:22 PM
it was like stupid of him to Batista and Ric Flair to go out their it sorta shows that theyre just sore losers like h was beaten far and square even

and wut was up wit Maven vs Matt Hardy

wrestling_god
12-15-2003, 10:39 PM
in my opion the best match of the night was hbk batista match. Batista has potential

c4g2
12-16-2003, 01:37 AM
I think Matt Hardy vs Maven was to boost Matt's status as a heel. But I don't think it has been rather successful, as Matt always gets a pop when he comes out.

Crimson
12-16-2003, 07:50 PM
Wouldn't this have been the perfect time to put Orton over as the new leader of Evolution?

Think about, everyone but Triple H holds the gold, Orton, Flair and Batista all do whatever they can do give Trips the belt, but he failed, so Evolution drop Triple H, he goes away to do his movies and what have ya, he comes back, gets a babyface reaction, takes out Evolution. Pretty simple booking which would establish Orton as a top-level heel, and give Triple H a much needed character tweeking.

Of course, this didn't happen.

You know what, that is actually a great idea. But noooo, Im sure TripleH would have a nay-say on it.