PDA

View Full Version : The Gohan Spaz Game!

FourFifty
02-19-2008, 02:13 PM
WHAT THE FUCK?

Thank you for ruining Austins return, thank you for ruining what would have been my only mark out moment in a year.

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TYPE "SPOILERS" WHEN YOU TYPE WHAT THE SPOILER IS RIGHT BESIDE IT!!!!!!!!!

Now I know Austin is confirmed, he is my favourite wrestler, hearing his damn music hit would have made me mark out so bad, but no, you have to fucking ruin it, couldn't you make the title "Wrestlmania 21 major spoilers" alone? Seriously man, use your goddam brain. Why mark for spoilers when the spoiler is right beside where you mark for spoilers.

Fuck this shit, you're not the only one who does it, so many people do, i am out of the fucking wrestling forum besides for tipsters until Wrestlemania is over, see you all April fourth.

We've all seen this before, and we've seen other people edit it. And now, this famous rant is the topic for a new game, right here, ON TPWW.NET :y: *Cheap Pop*
Basicly someone names a subject that is now spoiled, and you edit Gohan's post to make it work. For example, "The ending of Old Yeller"

WHAT THE FUCK?

Thank you for ruining Old Yeller's death, thank you for ruining what would have been my only decent moment in that movie.

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TYPE "SPOILERS" WHEN YOU TYPE WHAT THE SPOILER IS RIGHT BESIDE IT!!!!!!!!!

Now I know Old Yeller will die, he's the best doggone dog in the west, hearing the gun fire would have made me cry like a bitch so bad, but no, you have to fucking ruin it, couldn't you make the title "Old Yeller major spoilers" alone? Seriously man, use your goddam brain. Why mark for spoilers when the spoiler is right beside where you mark for spoilers.

Fuck this shit, you're not the only one who does it, so many people do, i am out of the fucking wrestling forum besides for tipsters until Wrestlemania is over, see you all in 4 dog years.

Or it could be wrestling related, like... The Montreal Screw Job.

Mr. JL
02-19-2008, 02:20 PM
lol, that is the best spazz out rant ever.

jcmoorehead
02-19-2008, 03:24 PM
I'll give it a shot.

WHAT THE FUCK?

Thank you for ruining Cena's win, thank you for ruining what would have been my only mark out moment in a year.

Now I know Cena is going to win he is my favourite wrestler, seeing him overcome the odds would have made me mark out so bad, but no, you have to fucking ruin it, couldn't you make the title "Year 2008 Onwards major spoilers" alone? Seriously man, use your goddam brain. Why mark for spoilers when the spoiler is right beside where you mark for spoilers.

Fuck this shit, you're not the only one who does it, so many people do, i am out of the fucking wrestling forum besides for tipsters until Cena is reinjured.

Chavo Classic
02-19-2008, 03:39 PM
WHAT THE FUCK!?

DMI and the Mask are back together!

Jura
02-19-2008, 04:36 PM
WHAT THE FUCK?

Thank you for ruining my cheeseburger. I specifically asked for no tomatoes and yet when I lift the bun, what do I fucking see? A motherfucking piece of tomato.

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU PUT TOMATOES IN MY CHEESEBURGER WHEN I ASKED FOR NO TOMATOES!!!!!!!!!

Sure I could just take it off and throw it away but that's not the point. The point is that I asked a service for which you should provide the customer but you are so incompetent that you choose to ignore my request and put the fucking piece of tomato in my cheeseburger.

Fuck this shit, you're not the only one who does it, so many fast food joints do this, I am boycotting your restaurant until Ronald McDonald gets himself reinjured or dies.

Bad Company
02-19-2008, 05:10 PM
Gohan :heart:

Dark-Slicer Diago
02-22-2008, 04:41 PM
Hey, I already apologized for ruining the fact that Austin will be at WM 21, it was 3 years ago, I don't think I need to apologize for it again do I?

FourFifty
02-22-2008, 05:09 PM
Hey, I already apologized for ruining the fact that Austin will be at WM 21, it was 3 years ago, I don't think I need to apologize for it again do I?

Wait, you were the one to spoil WM21 for Gohan? You were the one to fuel the rage for that infamous rant on tpww.net?
That's awesome!

Anybody Thrilla
02-25-2008, 01:06 PM
In all honesty, I see where Gohan was coming from. People could definitely be more tactful with their spoiler titles.

Anybody Thrilla
02-25-2008, 01:07 PM
That one right now with Oscar De La Hoya rumors, for instance.

KYR
02-26-2008, 12:17 AM
WHAT THE FUCK?

Thank you for ruining Fallen Angel's departure, thank you for ruining what would have been my only mark out moment in a year.

Now I know Fallen Angel is going to return he is one of my favourite posters, seeing him overcome the odds and never return would have made me mark out so bad, but no, you have to fucking ruin it, couldn't you make the title "Fallen Angel does a Clox, makes a Good-bye thread and takes a sleeping pill and may never return" alone? Seriously man, use your goddam brain. Why mark for spoilers when the spoiler is right beside where you mark for spoilers.

Fuck this shit, you're not the only one who does it, so many people do, I am out of the fucking wrestling forum besides for tipsters until tomorrow or for at least the next hour or I may secretly log-in under my sock account just to read what people are saying about my departure, but I'm definitely out of here for good, well for the next few minutes anyway - you just see.

El Fangel
02-26-2008, 12:24 AM
WHAT THE FUCK?

Thank you for ruining Fallen Angel's departure, thank you for ruining what would have been my only mark out moment in a year.

Now I know Fallen Angel is going to return he is one of my favourite posters, seeing him overcome the odds and never return would have made me mark out so bad, but no, you have to fucking ruin it, couldn't you make the title "Fallen Angel does a Clox, makes a Good-bye thread and takes a sleeping pill and may never return" alone? Seriously man, use your goddam brain. Why mark for spoilers when the spoiler is right beside where you mark for spoilers.

Fuck this shit, you're not the only one who does it, so many people do, I am out of the fucking wrestling forum besides for tipsters until tomorrow or for at least the next hour or I may secretly log-in under my sock account just to read what people are saying about my departure, but I'm definitely out of here for good, well for the next few minutes anyway - you just see.

:| :rofl:

KYR
02-26-2008, 12:25 AM
Good to see you haven't lost your sense of humour.

And I AM glad you returned.

El Fangel
02-26-2008, 12:26 AM
WHAT THE FUCK?

Thank you for ruining the night for me, thank you for ruining what would have been my only decent sex in months.

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU "SPOIL" WHEN YOU GOT UP WHAT THE HELL I WAS ALMOST DONE!!!!

Now I know what will happen if I fuck that bitch again, I fuck her hard and she just gets up and leaves, I gave it to her and she up and walks out leaving me to finish by myself, you have to fucking ruin it, couldn't you make the title "Dirty Sheets" ? Seriously man, use your goddam brain. Why mark for spoilers when the spoiler is right beside where you mark for spoilers.

Fuck this shit, you're not the only one who does it, so many people do, i am out of the fucking wrestling forum besides for tipsters until Wrestlemania is over, See ya later

What Would Kevin Do?
01-06-2011, 12:11 AM
I can't believe this never caught on.

VSG
01-06-2011, 12:12 AM
This thread needs reviving.

Kane Knight
01-06-2011, 01:25 AM
This thread is sooo 2008.

Jura
01-06-2011, 02:22 AM
I can't believe I made that post.

Tazz Dan
01-06-2011, 02:26 AM
KYR :'(

BizarroKing
01-06-2011, 10:31 AM
WHAT THE FUCK?

Thank you for ruining the forum by reviving this thread! Thank you for bringing back a thread that people probably didn't care about...

WHY WOULD YOU REVIVE A THREAD FROM TWO YEARS AGO!?

Now I know why Gohan doesn't seem to be around anymore after this madness...

Fuck this shit, I'm gonna go log out and deactivate my account...

Zing. Did I get you? ;)

MoFo
01-06-2011, 11:58 AM
Austin returns like 50 times a year, why was the guy so pissed off for?

Anybody Thrilla
01-07-2011, 07:40 PM
That spaz out is epic, but the thing is, he was right.

FourFifty
01-07-2011, 11:41 PM
That's what makes it funny. He had a legit spaz over this issue.

thedamndest
01-08-2011, 08:33 PM
Gohan is now V3K.

Xero
01-09-2011, 10:21 PM
From Twitter:

Dixie Carter Spoiler: Matt Hardy may have told Rob Van Dam before the match that he's not his brother Jeff, but that punch said otherwise???

phjames @tnadixie WHY WOULD YOU PUT "SPOILER" WHEN THE SPOILER IS RIGHT THERE!? THAT'S IT, I'M DONE WITH TNA. THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

Kane Knight
01-10-2011, 08:02 AM
Austin returns like 50 times a year, why was the guy so pissed off for?

the best part about it was it wasn't even a spoiler. They were ADVERTISING him.