PDA

View Full Version : Sean Waltman

Marc the Smark
02-23-2008, 08:47 PM
Some of you already know this but I figured I'd post it for those who don't.

Sean Waltman is in a rehab facility in Texas. Kevin Nash flew to Texas a few weeks back to check him in for both psychiatric care and rehab. Nash reportedly contacted Triple H to get the wheels in motion for WWE to pay for his rehab. The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that Nash was also instrumental in getting Scott Hall to agree to rehab.

The Observer also reports that girlfriend (an ex-WWF diva) Alicia Webb discovered Waltman, in his Mexico City apartment, noly alive after allegedly attempting to hang himself, in a manner similiar to Chris Benoit's suicide. When she found him, he was purple and had broken blood vessels in his eye and face. Waltman has denied this report, and claims he had a bad reaction from mixing alcohol and antidepressants.

The father of Webb's children, once he got word of the story, went on MySpace and asked for help bringing his children back from Mexico. Webb is said to be paranoid about going on the road with AAA fearing someone might take her kids. Source:Wrestlezone.com

Porcupine
02-23-2008, 08:53 PM
Im very sorry to hear about these troubles of X-Pac. Unlike most people on the net, I always enjoyed X-Pac and thought he was an underrated wrestler.

Hopefully he will get himself sorted out.

Mr. JL
02-23-2008, 08:55 PM
Im very sorry to hear about these troubles of X-Pac. Unlike most people on the net, I always enjoyed X-Pac and thought he was an underrated wrestler.

Theo Dious
02-23-2008, 09:19 PM
Kevin Nash flew to Texas a few weeks back to check him in for both psychiatric care and rehab. Nash reportedly contacted Triple H to get the wheels in motion for WWE to pay for his rehab.

Kevin Nash is the best friend any wrestler could ever want.

Also get well (and clean) soon Waltman.

Porcupine
02-23-2008, 09:27 PM
Kevin Nash is the best friend any wrestler could ever want.

Also get well (and clean) soon Waltman.

Well, we have been aware for quite a while now that Nash is the man and this just further proves his, um, manness.

RVDmark
02-23-2008, 09:42 PM
You have to feel sorry for the guy. I would imagine if I had worked as a wrestler for years and the act of getting no rection whatsoever was named after me, I may feel like hanging myself too. I would certainly need mediacal help.

May I suggest that we rename Xpac heat to Cena heat.

Porcupine
02-23-2008, 09:45 PM
You have to feel sorry for the guy. I would imagine if I had worked as a wrestler for years and the act of getting no rection whatsoever was named after me, I may feel like hanging myself too. I would certainly need mediacal help.

May I suggest that we rename Xpac heat to Cena heat.

I support motion to rename Xpac heat to Cena heat.

:y:

The Optimist
02-23-2008, 09:50 PM
Alicia Webb is hot.

NYDon
02-23-2008, 11:06 PM
Xpacs a good dude. He'll be alright. I'm still not totally buying in that this happened because Juventud Guerrera is a TOTAL douche (he's the guy who's claiming this)

Fox
02-23-2008, 11:40 PM
x-pac sucks

SammyG
02-23-2008, 11:40 PM
Nash is the man.

The Optimist
02-24-2008, 12:03 AM
Juvi is the man.

Dorkchop
02-24-2008, 01:31 AM
Juvi is da yuice.

SammyG
02-24-2008, 01:31 AM
Fuck you. Fuck you twice. IF YA SMELALALAL WHAT DA JUICE IS COOKIN

El Fangel
02-24-2008, 01:34 AM

Hanso Amore
02-24-2008, 07:44 AM
How is the Juice involved in this?

Porcupine
02-24-2008, 09:47 AM
How is the Juice involved in this?

Pfft.

Because he wanted some JUICY JUICY JUICE!

Rollermacka
02-24-2008, 06:54 PM
Well I guess his life kinda went down hill after WSX got cancelled. Then again when your show's biggest names are Syxx Pac and Vampiro what did you expect. :shifty:

But in all seriousness I hope he gets better and wish him the best of luck.

BigDaddyCool
02-24-2008, 06:59 PM
I'm glad X-Pac isn't dead and getting help. Lord knows we don't need more staistics even if it is X-Pac.

Also, Nash is all that is man.

Theo Dious
02-25-2008, 10:39 AM
Additionally, if I can be comedic for a moment:

The Observer also reports that girlfriend (an ex-WWF diva) Alicia Webb discovered Waltman, in his Mexico City apartment, noly alive after allegedly attempting to hang himself, in a manner similiar to Chris Benoit's suicide. When she found him, he was purple and had broken blood vessels in his eye and face. Waltman has denied this report, and claims he had a bad reaction from mixing alcohol and antidepressants.

"I wasn't trying to kill myself, I just took a whole bunch of pills and booze!"

:wtf:

The Optimist
02-26-2008, 04:01 AM
Each one less comfortable than the last.

El Fangel
02-26-2008, 04:05 AM
Each one less comfortable than the last.

As they get progressively bigger, yeah, I can see what you mean.

NYDon
02-26-2008, 04:57 AM
OH and Juventud is a marble mouthed l-o-s-e-r