PDA

View Full Version : So wait...What?

Kane Knight
02-29-2008, 09:32 PM
The following contains Raw spoilers, I guess.

So I'm watching Smackdown, and they're running a promo where JBL is telling Vince that the 'Swog is Finlay's son...So what's up with this?

SammyG
02-29-2008, 10:34 PM
Yeah. Happenned on Raw. JBL is supposed to be confronting Finlay about this in the ring on Raw, and he says that Finlay knew that Swog was his son the whole time, and didn't tell Vince.

Ruien
02-29-2008, 10:38 PM
Damn those false DNA test.

BigDaddyCool
02-29-2008, 10:42 PM
You should always be skeptical of DNA test result that are reveiled in riddles.

JT
02-29-2008, 11:01 PM

lol

Afterlife
02-29-2008, 11:04 PM

Really, that's a valid point. Any science shrouded in mystery is probably a sneaky science.

Jeritron
02-29-2008, 11:07 PM
Well the whole thing is that somebody in "Vince's family" is behind it. Obviously, they showed Shane Steph and Linda. But I bet his "real" illegitimate child is behind it or something. Maybe it will end up being Kennedy or someone else altogether.

Mr. Nerfect
02-29-2008, 11:28 PM
I must continue to admit that Colt Cabana being Vince's son would be entertaining as all hell, in a Mr Burns/Larry Burns kind of way.

Also, what about Vince and Finlay's agreement? I was sure that this was going to explain that Finlay was Hornswoggle's father, but that would have meant Vince was in on it.

This storyline doesn't make the best of sense.

Jura
02-29-2008, 11:29 PM
This whole thing wouldn't have happened if they went on the Maury Povich show.

Mr. Nerfect
02-29-2008, 11:37 PM
This whole thing wouldn't have happened if they went on the Maury Povich show.

Maury Povich would be a better WWE Champion than anyone in the WrestleMania main event.

The Optimist
03-01-2008, 08:44 PM
This is how my response went-
I must continue to admit that Colt Cabana being Vince's son would be entertaining as all hell :[ No it wouldn't. Too much, Noid, too much. . . . in a Mr Burns/Larry Burns kind of way.Oh, I see what you did there. Agree and applause.

But really though, I'm glad the question was asked, because I'd love to know what the hell is going on. But, for what it's worth, I'm glad they turned the plotline that used to be Looney Tunes segments into something that I'm intrigued by.

Porcupine
03-01-2008, 08:58 PM
But really though, I'm glad the question was asked, because I'd love to know what the hell is going on. But, for what it's worth, I'm glad they turned the plotline that used to be Looney Tunes segments into something that I'm intrigued by.

This is the WWE...just wait.

Vince...your real son isn't Hornswoggle...its...BIG DICK JOHNSON!!!!

*cue months of fat guy in thongs dancing naked around Vince*

Skippord
03-01-2008, 10:50 PM
Maury Povich would be a better WWE Champion than anyone in the WrestleMania main event.
I dont know about that, but this guy certainly would:
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4wbLdYeZvoc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4wbLdYeZvoc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Nervous Ferret
03-01-2008, 11:12 PM
Crossrine

Afterlife
03-02-2008, 01:12 AM
It was supposed to be Kennedy the first time; maybe they'll circle back and do it with him now.

TerranRich
03-02-2008, 12:49 PM
Maury: Vince McMahon... you are NOT the father!
Vince: Oh yeah! Fuck all y'all! Yeah! Oh yeah! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT NOW, BITCH?
Maury: David Finlay... yooouuu aaaarrree NOT THE FATHER!
Finlay: ... Well, fuck me.

Mr. Nerfect
03-03-2008, 12:20 AM
I dont know about that, but this guy certainly would:
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4wbLdYeZvoc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4wbLdYeZvoc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

That man is definitely more charismatic then 3/4 of the roster.

Mr. Nerfect
03-03-2008, 12:25 AM
It was supposed to be Kennedy the first time; maybe they'll circle back and do it with him now.

That would be awesome. It was really ideal to give someone a push.

Kennedy got to lay out John Cena to close the show, and he got to pin HBK clean. The WWE loves him, and it seems to fit that he'll be getting another crack at the main event very soon.

It'd make things very crowded, but I wouldn't mind it if Vince had a genetic illegitimate son, and then a guy he hand-picks to be his "real fake son." It seems stupid as hell, but I think it would be great for a feud.

Example:

Elijah Burke comes out, and is revealed as Vince McMahon's son. Burke says that he was hand-picked by Vince to lead the New Breed, and that maybe Vince sensed his greatness in him. Burke goes on the say that he will now get the cars, the houses, the luxury...but he didn't get it growing up. He then gives Vince 4-Upside the head, and knocks his father out cold. Elijah says that it is too late for Vince to be a father to him, and that he is going to take Vince for everything that he has.

Mr. Kennedy comes out the next week, and says that what Elijah did to Vince was not fair, and that Vince is the closest thing to a father he ever had. He can talk about loving the tough love, the suspensions, all because he wants to earn Vince's respect, not just collect his signature on his paycheck. Vince then tells Kennedy he is what he always wanted in a son.

Bam, Mr. Kennedy vs. Elijah Burke, perhaps with JBL and Finlay thrown into the mix. Hornswoggle can go back to being Finlay's second shillelagh.

Afterlife
03-03-2008, 03:33 AM
I don't understand the son thing in the first place, tho. Like...Just because midgets are small...it doesn't mean they're children. Why does he have to be ANYone's son?

Mr. Nerfect
03-03-2008, 06:49 AM
I don't understand the son thing in the first place, tho. Like...Just because midgets are small...it doesn't mean they're children. Why does he have to be ANYone's son?

Because he was small and it was funny. :roll:

WWE logic, I guess.

I'm not actually sure if they are passing off Hornswoggle as a child, or if he's meant to be a midget. How old is he? They haven't really done a good job with this.

Afterlife
03-03-2008, 06:52 AM
Children don't have beards.

Mr. Nerfect
03-03-2008, 06:53 AM
I've never really cared enough to actually look at Hornswoggle.

TerranRich
03-03-2008, 10:27 AM
Dylan Postl (Hornswoggle) is 21.

Theo Dious
03-03-2008, 10:43 AM

Since Xero doesn't seem to be around...

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg81/darthteedious/MauryChamp.jpg

Afterlife
03-03-2008, 03:22 PM
I've never really cared enough to actually look at Hornswoggle.

If you don't care, then don't talk about it.