PDA

View Full Version : I know how to get huge ratings on RAW!

James Steele
03-16-2008, 09:20 PM
Triple H wins at WrestleMania. Then on RAW, he announces that at the end of the show he will have a special championship belt ceremony.

Triple H just destroys the spinner belt with the sledgehammer before JBL comes out with a trash can and big red button. Then they proceed to recreate one of the greatest moments in WWE history...

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/c/cabinit/03.jpg

MMH
03-16-2008, 09:28 PM
lol @ the ref in your Cena/HBK gif.

Mr. Nerfect
03-17-2008, 01:49 AM
Triple H cure could cancer at WrestleMania, and the man will not draw. The destruction of the spinner belt sounds good, though.

Rammsteinmad
03-17-2008, 03:42 AM
It's not a spinner belt, so by WWE logic we should accept it.

Xerzes
03-17-2008, 04:39 AM
Die, belt, die.

Azriel
03-17-2008, 06:37 AM
We really need a new belt, I do agree.

GD
03-17-2008, 06:56 AM
I wonder if the wwe even takes into consideration the IWC. They are busy making money and ignoring our comments. There is nothing wrong in making money, but you know with great powers comes great responsibilities.

Xero
03-17-2008, 12:13 PM
I wonder if the wwe even takes into consideration the IWC. They are busy making money and ignoring our comments. There is nothing wrong in making money, but you know with great powers comes great responsibilities.

I don't think they really NEED to take the IWC into consideration. It's the fans in the arena they need to listen to first and they're not even doing that.

And yeah, they're making money, and yeah, I don't think they'd need to change really anything for a long time. They could go on for 10 years at the pace they are and not see a considerable difference because when the older fans leave there are always newer fans to take their place, which is why they're beginning to (officially) support the younger fans more than the 18-35 demo.

Kane Knight
03-17-2008, 12:19 PM
Triple H cure could cancer at WrestleMania, and the man will not draw.

Given the wrestling fanbase is remarkably pro-cancer, he'd probably get a strong heel response.

Kane Knight
03-17-2008, 12:25 PM
I wonder if the wwe even takes into consideration the IWC.

The loyal fanbase who will tune in, buy the PPVs, and go to shows no matter how shitty things are?

I wouldn't concern myself with the IWC, either. They will stand by their McMahon til Death do they part. They are more or less guaranteed cash. Compare that to people they have actually lost and the people they want to attract, it's no surprise they're not taking the IWC into account.

Though honestly, if I were booking WWE, I'd throw the IWC a bone once in a while. Just not place much concern about them.

Mr. Nerfect
03-18-2008, 01:52 AM
KK and Xero have it.