PDA

View Full Version : Wrestlemania Main Eventers

The Show Off
03-30-2008, 01:35 AM
I was bored at work today and I desided to write down all the people who main evented Wrestlemanias (i.e. closed the show). Turns out 28 wrestlers have been in the main event over the past 23 Wrestlemanias. Now being the wrestling nerd I am this took me less the 3 minutes so I had to come up with something to do to keep myself occupied for the other 7 hours and 57 minutes I had at work, and working wasn't really an option I was willing to go with. So what I did was created a wrestling card using every wrestler that main evented Wrestlemania and only those who main evented Wrestlemania.

Since none of my friends really watch wrestling I felt I'd share the card with you guys, tell me what you think and if you want come up with your own.

The Rock v. Steve Austin v. Triple H (Triple Threat Elimination Match)

Randy Savage v. Shawn Michaels

Chris Benoit & Chris Jericho v. Paul Orndorff & Roddy Piper

Ted DiBiase v. The Undertaker

Andre the Giant & The Big Show v. Hulk Hogan & John Cena

Bret Hart v. Kurt Angle (Submission Match)

Batista v. Brock Lesner v. The Ultimate Warrior (Triple Threat Match)

Bam Bam Bigelow v. Lawrence Taylor & Mr. T (1 on 2 Handicapp Redemption Match)

Sgt. Slaughter v. Yokozuna (Flag Match)

King Kong Bundy v. Mick Foley v. Psycho Sid (Triple Threat Hardcore Match)

Destor
03-30-2008, 01:43 AM
I'd watch that show.

NeanderCarl
03-30-2008, 11:58 AM
Poor old Mick Foley.

thedamndest
03-30-2008, 12:02 PM
Solid card. LOL at the Bam Bam match. Gotta through a cage in there.

Testicle
03-30-2008, 12:16 PM
That triple threat with Batista Warrior and Lesnar would set brutality records.

Other than that its awesome. Savage vs. Michaels would be enough for me to get it.

The Show Off
03-30-2008, 12:40 PM
That triple threat with Batista Warrior and Lesnar would set brutality records.

Other than that its awesome. Savage vs. Michaels would be enough for me to get it.

I thought the same thing but as I was doing the card I challenged myself to fit everyone and the last five people I was with were Batista, Brock Lesner, Ted DiBiase, The Ultimate Warrior, and The Undertaker. And I figured the the only opponent for The Undertaker that made sense was Ted DiBiase. Since in kayfabe terms DiBiase brought The Undertaker into the WWF. Also the triple threat though not a great match is at least a spectacle considering it's a match of three of the most jackked up physical specimens the WWE has ever seen.