PDA

View Full Version : The Rock vs. John Cena - WrestleMania 25

Fox
03-31-2008, 05:53 PM
---ROYAL RUMBLE 2009---

After a serious injury to WWE Champion Triple H at Armaggeddon against John Cena, Vince McMahon orders him stripped of the title, and announces that the winner of the Royal Rumble will be the new WWE Champion.

It's been a long night at the Royal Rumble, and after an impressive 30 minute "I Quit" match between Edge and CM Punk for the World Title, there is only 50 minutes remaining on the show for the Rumble.

Fittingly, eliminations take place quickly, and by the time John Cena enters at #29, the only wrestlers left are Mr. Kennedy, Randy Orton, Batista and Kane. Cena dominates, dumps out Kane and Kennedy, when the clock counts down for entrance #30: IF YA SMELL... The Rock hits the ring and absolutely dominates, eliminating Batista, then Orton, and finally after spiking Cena with a Rock Bottom he tosses out the Chain Gang wankster and wins the WWE Championship for a 6th time.

---RAW after RUMBLE---

(In ring, Rock's celebration/return speech is interrupted by John Cena.)

CENA: "Rock, I want to be the first to welcome you back to the WWE, and thank God, right? The last thing we needed was another Scorpion King. But anyways-"

ROCK: "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Now, see, I remember you. Yeah, that's right, I remember you; lame buzz cut, wrist bands, big chain around your neck. Are those jean shorts? I think I saw someone wearing those earlier, but it was okay, he was only twelve years old. But jabroni, what The Rock remembers most about you, is that it was your ass that The Rock was tossing out of the ring last night at the Royal Rumble! Do you remember that, Cena?"

CENA: "I remember-"

ROCK: "IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU REMEMBER THE ROCK TOSSING YOUR MONKEY ASS OUT OF THE ROYAL RUMBLE!!!"

-Cena grins and bears it as the fans chant "ROCKY!" at his expense.

CENA: "You're right, Rock. That doesn't matter. What does matter, to me anyways, is that you give me a shot at that WWE Championship at WrestleMania 25."

ROCK: "Well, John Shiva, you know, The Rock only wrestles main event guys. Are you a main event guy? Are you on par with The Great One? 'Cause, The Rock's been away a long time, but The Rock can still whoop that ass with the best of them, it's in his blood, it's what he does. If The Rock is going to WrestleMania with this belt, The Rock is wrestling someone big."

CENA: "You know, Rock, I always say that I'm just a kid from West Newbury, Massachusetts; that I don't belong here, I shouldn't be here. But I don't believe that anymore, Rock! I am a 4-time WWE Champion! I have wrestled the best, and I have beaten the best, and I've done it all with hustle, loyalty and respect for this business. What about you, Rock? We all know you got hustle, but what about loyalty?"

ROCK: "Cena... you had better watch what you say to The Rock."

CENA: "You think these people forget, Rock? They made you who you are! Without THE MILLIONS...

FANS: "AND MILLIONS!"

-Cena pauses for a moment, smirking, shaking his head...

CENA: "And millions... of your fans... there wouldn't be 'the most electrifying man in sports and entertainment.' Without them... you're just Dwayne Johnson."

ROCK: "They call The Rock the People's Champion for a reason."

CENA: "Then tell me, Rock, does a true People's Champion up and leave his people for more money? For a marquee with his name on it? Does the People's Champion show complete and total disrespect and disloyalty to the business that made him the man he is today? I... would have to say no. What would you say, Rocky?"

-Some "CENA!" chants have broken out in the arena, Rock looking back and forth from Cena to the fans.

CENA: "See, Rock, these people may not always like me, but at least they respect me for giving EVERYTHING I have to entertain the fans of the WWE every single night. You, though, Rock? You're nothing more than a money hungry sell-out."

-Rock GRABS Cena and delivers a Rock Bottom. Rock bashes Cena with the WWE Title belt, busting him open. He turns and walks back up the ramp way without another word, some of the fans actually booing him as he goes.

---RAW 1 Week after Rumble---

-The Rock has not been seen or heard from since the incident with Cena the week before, despite an "advertised" match against World Champion Edge for Smackdown which he "no-showed."

-We come to RAW...

(Cena is out in the ring cutting a promo)

CENA: "So, it seems that I might have touched a nerve with our WWE Champion last week. But hey, this is the WWE, and problems are bound to happen. As I like to say, if you want some, Rock, come get some!"

-Cena stands back and waits, leaning against the ropes, looking bored. The fans chant "ROCKY!" but he doesn't show. Instead, Vince McMahon comes out to a chorus of boos.

VINCE: "Cena, it is my job to tell you and the fans here that Rock will... not be showing up on RAW tonight, as planned, due to a seriously important and immediate matter... in Los Angeles."

-Fans boo even harder at this.

CENA: "What happened? Jessica Simpson throwing a BBQ? No, no, let me guess, Jennifer Anniston is having a baby shower? No? Is he hanging out with that Stiffler guy? I don't know, man."

VINCE: "You're funny, Cena, but let me tell you something that isn't quite so hilarious, and that is you will NOT be competing against The Rock for the WWE Title at WrestleMania... not unless you can defeat 5 other men inside the Elimination Chamber at No Way Out..."

----RAW before NWO ----

-Rock still has not been seen on WWE TV since the night after the Royal Rumble.

-John Cena / Jericho vs. Orton / Kennedy (all 4 are in the EC) is the main event. Cena has Orton in the STFU when Rock hits the ring and starts beating down on him when the referee calls for the DQ. Rock puts Cena through the announcer's table with the Rock Bottom and grabs a microphone.

ROCK: "At No Way Out, jabroni, you lose the Elimination Chamber Match! This is true, this is a fact, you know how The Rock knows? Because The Rock will be the special guest referee at No Way Out!"

----NO WAY OUT 2009----

John Cena vs. Chris Jericho vs. Randy Orton vs. Mr Kennedy vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Carlito - Elimination Chamber for WWE Title shot @ WM 25

-HBK elimin. Carlito via SCM
-Jericho elimin. Kennedy via Codebreaker
-Orton elimin. Jericho via RKO
-HBK elimin. Orton via Cena F-U

-HBK and Cena are the last two, and they have a good back and forth match, despite Rock's constant fast-counts for HBK and slight cheap shots at Cena throughout.

-Cena ducks SCM and hits the Proto-Bomb. He goes for the 5 Knuckle Shuffle, but Rock interferes and delivers a Spinebuster to Cena. Rock hits the People's Elbow and then delivers a Rock Bottom to Cena on the steel grating. Rock puts HBK over him and counts the 1-2-3.

-After the match, Rock holds HBK's hand high, but the Heartbreak Kid tears his hand away from Rock's and walks straight out of the cell, disgusted. Rock notices this lack of appreciation for his help to HBK and takes his anger out on Cena, bashing him against the chamber and bloodying him with the WWE Title belt, which he holds high above his head on the turnbuckle as we go off the air, the fans full-on booing him.

----RAW after NWO----

-Mid-way through RAW, HBK takes to the ring and talks about his displeasure at the way he won last night. He announces that as a result of last night, he will NOT be wrestling Rock for the WWE Championship, but will instead take his free title shot to Smackdown to face the new World Heavyweight Champion as of NWO, the Undertaker, at WrestleMania 25.

-At the end of RAW, Rock comes out and cuts a promo on HBK and calls him a coward. He says that at WrestleMania, The Rock will make history: in only the second time in WrestleMania history, the WWE championship will NOT be contested, as he will enjoy watching WrestleMania from a sky-box with his wife and kids, sipping champagne with Shane McMahon, and he wishes HBK the best of luck against Undertaker. This brings out Cena...

ROCK: "Cena, you know the difference between a smart candy-ass and a stupid candy-ass? Let The Rock tell you: a smart candy-ass stays down and doesn't come back after the second brutal beating, a stupid candy-ass just doesn't know when to say quit."

CENA: "That's good, Rock. It took me a minute to register all that gibberish, part because you jabber on like a freaking moron, and part because my head is still in pain from some ***hole referee cheapshotting me last night at No Way Out. But that's the difference between you and me, Rock. I just left the hospital three hours ago, but here I am, live on RAW in front of all of these WWE fans, dedicated, loyal, respectful."

ROCK: "Listen, Jabroni, don't think The Rock doesn't know what you're trying to do. You think you can just goad The Rock into a WWE Title match at WrestleMania; you think it's that easy to lure and catch the Brahma Bull?"

CENA: "I talked a few weeks ago about being a kid from West Newbury, Mass; an outsider in the world of sports entertainment. Now, while I know what I am, you walk around that locker room with your over-inflated ego, more interested in your cell phone than in talking to the other guys, no-showing advertised matches and getting away with it. It's clear to anyone with eyes that The Rock thinks he's some sort of God, above the WWE, and hell, maybe even above Hollywood."

ROCK: "What's your point, Jabroni? The Rock's a busy man, he's in high demand, baby, he's got people to talk to, things to do, flights to catch."

CENA: "Right. But Rock, I think that I know better. And even though I'm just a kid from West Newbury, I know that you're just a kid from Miami, Florida, and once in your life, you knew what it meant to feel privileged to be a superstar for the WWE; privileged to perform in front of the WWE fans. At WrestleMania 25, John Cena is going to show The Rock what it means to be there again."

-Cena holds his hand out for Rock to shake. Rock glares at him, until finally...

ROCK: "You're on."

-He shakes Cena's hand, the two men glaring at each other. Rock pulls him in for the Rock Bottom, but Cena reverses it and hits the Killswitch. Cena almost hits 5 Knuckle Shuffle, but Rock rolls out of the ring with his WWE Title belt.

-----

-The feud continues leading up to Mania with Cena continuing to push the fact that Rock is a sell-out, and Rock continuing to act like a sell-out, no-showing at least one more scheduled appearance/match.

----WRESTLEMANIA XXV-----
The Rock (C) vs. John Cena - WWE Championship

-Cena defeats Rock with the STFU. Afterwards, Rock hands Cena the WWE Title, holds up his hand in victory, and leaves for Cena to enjoy his celebration with the belt.

http://www.borneoparadise-ef.com/images/12_CenaWins2.jpg

Thoughts?

SammyG
03-31-2008, 06:04 PM
It would be promising. I like your buildup a lot.

Xero
03-31-2008, 06:38 PM
No.

El Fangel
03-31-2008, 06:49 PM
Two problems

1- He says where he is from too much.

2- He wins with the STFU, he should win with a new finisher that looks effective.

Otherwise :y:

mike627
03-31-2008, 06:52 PM
Vince won't let The Rock go all out on his current goldenboy on the mic but your build up is nice.

KingofOldSchool
03-31-2008, 07:25 PM
No.

DarKCentaur
04-01-2008, 12:31 PM
Tomko does what Tomko wants.

Mr. Nerfect
04-01-2008, 07:39 PM
The match would be good, and your build isn't horrible, but if they did somehow get the match signed, I wouldn't make it for the WWE Championship. Also, The Rock would be an eight-time WWE Champion, I believe.

The Rock vs. John Cena, if done, should be a special attraction, and nothing more.

OverTaker
04-01-2008, 07:55 PM
Good stuff. You should be a storyline writer.

Heyman
09-24-2008, 08:15 PM
THAT would be fucking awesome.

Xero
09-24-2008, 08:19 PM
No.

Rob
09-24-2008, 08:40 PM
Rocky coming back and working heel wouldn't work in a million years. Especially against Cena.

And he is never coming back regardless.