PDA

View Full Version : Ultimo Dragon is going to be Cruiserweight Champion tonight.

Funky Fly
03-14-2004, 03:42 PM
I dreamed it.

The match starts and all 10 guys are in the ring. In the first 2 minutes, Chavo takes a a 619, a SSP and an Asai DDT and gets eliminated by Ultimo Dragon (who is wearing blue, and yes, the color is important). The match goes on, and it comes down to Rey Mysterio, Billy Kidman Ultimo Dragon and Jamie Knoble. Knoble gets eliminated, the Kidman and then another Ultimo Dragon comes to the ring! This one's wearing orange and attacks and eliminates Mysterio. For whatever reason, the ref allows this one to join the match and it's down to the Ultimos. They go back and forth for another 10 minutes and JR is screaming his head off at King that the orange Ultimo shouldn't be there (they were calling a Smackdown match for whatever reason :wtf: ). Then the orange Ultimo (who is now wearing green) taps out to the Dragon Sleeper. Blue Ultimo unmasks him, and it's Chavo Guerrero in a costume.

Weird, eh?

Boondock Saint
03-14-2004, 03:43 PM
Yes.

Danny Electric
03-14-2004, 03:43 PM
Lol, you should write for the WWE, sounds good. :y:

Disturbed316
03-14-2004, 03:45 PM
Ultimo WILL win tonight

I have a feeling, and this time its not gas :rant:

HeartBreakMan2k
03-14-2004, 03:56 PM
I have a feeling, and this time its not gas :rant:

If it's not gas, it must be actual shit this time, cause as much as I want it Dragon won't win :(

Disturbed316
03-14-2004, 03:59 PM
If it's not gas, it must be actual shit this time, cause as much as I want it Dragon won't win :(

Dang :'(

Evil Vito
03-14-2004, 04:01 PM
<font color=goldenrod>I'm personally rooting for Shannon Moore.

Although sadly, chances are he won't win and when he's eliminated I'll be rooting for everyone not named Rey Mysterio, Jamie Noble, Tajiri, or Chavo Guerrero.

Although as for my actual prediction, I think Chavo will win.</font>

Corkscrewed
03-15-2004, 12:50 AM
LOL @ the dream. Too bad he didn't, but at least I called the ending correctly.

All that hype about Chavo having to defend against nine men and he ended up being last because he was the champ. That was a little foggy on the fan communication. It's never good when fans aren't clear on the actual rules of the match before the PPV starts.

Mr. JL
03-15-2004, 12:52 AM
Yeah, I heard Ultmio slipped a few times during his dream. That sucks though. Too bad he'll probally be regulated to Velocity for another year because of it.

Dazz
03-15-2004, 12:53 AM
LOL at Ultmio Dragon slipping on the enterance way, and then again when he climbed the turnbuckle.

Bazooka
03-15-2004, 12:57 AM
Ultimo will get his turn soon...

The Naitch
03-15-2004, 12:58 AM
I wonder if that "dream" will slowly turn into a "nightmare" after having to review the footage over over over over and over again.

Hell if I slipped, I wouldn't want to watch my dream on DVD as a blooper reel.

No offense to the guy.

Corkscrewed
03-15-2004, 01:00 AM
To be fair, he's never on TV anyway, so it'd be understandable that he'd be a little nervous... :(

Funky Fly
03-15-2004, 01:00 AM
Yeah, that was a damn shame. I cringed both times, but at least I got to see the Asai DDT.

The Naitch
03-15-2004, 01:07 AM
I think he must've been pissed off deep down inside about the whole thing. Poor guy.

Funky Fly
03-15-2004, 01:09 AM
I think he must've been pissed off deep down inside about the whole thing. Poor guy.
Yes and no. At least he got to be on Wrestlemania, unike Lance Storm. :'(

The Naitch
03-15-2004, 01:11 AM
RIP Lance Storm

Dazz
03-15-2004, 01:14 AM
Yes and no. At least he got to be on Wrestlemania, unike Lance Storm. :'(

I don't know if Lance qualifies as a cruiserweight, but if he does, they should really have put him in there and not the guy who got green mist in his eyes.

Funky Fly
03-15-2004, 01:16 AM
Not as a cruiser. He should have been competing for the titles.

Hell, if that had been giving him a half decent push, they could have him and Benoit put on a match for the ages.

John la Rock
03-15-2004, 02:09 AM
Ultimo sucks

loopydate
03-15-2004, 02:11 AM
You know what I fear now?

Vince going through his dusty WCW archives and coming up with...

ULTIMO SHOCKMASTER!!!

Funky Fly
03-15-2004, 02:53 AM

ULTIMO SHOCKMASTER!!!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :'(

John la Rock
03-15-2004, 03:51 AM
what's so great about him? the only things he does is kicks. Every time I see him wrestle he looks really rusty. Where's the Dragon Sleeper? Where's the Asai Moonsault?

loopydate
03-15-2004, 03:55 AM
what's so great about him? the only things he does is kicks. Every time I see him wrestle he looks really rusty. Where's the Dragon Sleeper? Where's the Asai Moonsault?

He hasn't adapted well to the restricted "WWE Style." The only thing he CAN do that fits the WWE paradigm of a cruiserweight match are his kicks.

He doesn't do the Dragon Sleeper because (and I'm imagining Vince saying this) fans aren't interested in cruiserweights with submission finishers!

As for the Asai Moonsault, only main-eventers and Rey Mysterio are allowed to do that.

Funky Fly
03-15-2004, 03:56 AM

He does the Asai Moonsault most of the time. :rant:

And the Dragon sleeper is in Undertaker's arsenal (Taker Care of Business), and not even being applied properly. :'(

Why do you think he needed a new finisher?

Also, you should see the stuff he did in Japan and in WCW ( :drool: ).

Never disrespect Ultimo Dragon in a thread I dedicate to him ever again. :|

JJ Moore
03-15-2004, 07:39 AM
well he didnt win adn ****ed up 3 times, twice b4 he got in the ring. His dream crushed at WM XX from a slippery floor.

SeanMC
03-15-2004, 08:32 AM
He hasn't adapted well to the restricted "WWE Style." The only thing he CAN do that fits the WWE paradigm of a cruiserweight match are his kicks.

He doesn't do the Dragon Sleeper because (and I'm imagining Vince saying this) fans aren't interested in cruiserweights with submission finishers!

As for the Asai Moonsault, only main-eventers and Rey Mysterio are allowed to do that.

Then why does jamie noble have a submission finisher?

Paranoid Rattlesnake
03-15-2004, 11:01 AM
stupid son of a bitch reminded me of goldberg when he kept falling

The Naitch
03-15-2004, 11:05 AM

ULTIMO SHOCKMASTER!!!

:rofl:

Blue Demon
03-15-2004, 11:26 AM
:lol: at Ultimo slipping, :'( at him not winning

John la Rock
03-15-2004, 02:07 PM
He does the Asai Moonsault most of the time. :rant:

And the Dragon sleeper is in Undertaker's arsenal (Taker Care of Business), and not even being applied properly. :'(

Why do you think he needed a new finisher?

Also, you should see the stuff he did in Japan and in WCW ( :drool: ).

Never disrespect Ultimo Dragon in a thread I dedicate to him ever again. :|

calm down Funky, I just told you how I felt. Didn't know that you would throw a hissy fit :nono:

Funky Fly
03-15-2004, 06:46 PM
calm down Funky, I just told you how I felt. Didn't know that you would throw a hissy fit :nono:
No, you just dissed, one of the 3 people still alive who I actually mark out for. :'(

loopydate
03-15-2004, 10:31 PM
Then why does jamie noble have a submission finisher?

He hasn't used the Trailerhitch consistently in a while. He uses the Tigerbomb much more often now.

CANADIAN
03-15-2004, 10:35 PM
ULTIMO=BEST CRUISERWEIGHT EVER

Loose Cannon
03-16-2004, 12:16 AM
Cole: I'm really looking foward to seeing The Dragon in action

**Ultimo Slips on ropes. LOL