PDA

View Full Version : Armando Estrada has "big plans" for Mike Knox

Mr. Nerfect
04-23-2008, 02:56 PM
- WWE's mobile service is teasing that Armando Estrada has "big plans" for Mike Knox.

Yeah, no one will care, but it seems the guy is getting a push. Or maybe he's getting traded? Who knows?

Personally, I don't think the guy is horrible. Many more deserving guys of it in ECW, though. Like half the roster.

Xero
04-23-2008, 03:03 PM
You don't think anyone is horrible.

Except Cena, but that's because you're a sheep/rebel hybrid.

BigDaddyCool
04-23-2008, 03:06 PM
Mike Knox is horribly bland. Noid you are retarded. I bet you mark out for 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream.

Dorkchop
04-23-2008, 03:07 PM
I bet you mark out for 2 scoops of vanilla icecream.

Kane Knight
04-23-2008, 03:12 PM

Does that make him a sheepel? Notice the alternate spelling.

Mike Knox...Aha...I haf big plans for choo. Choo will be...Aha...My valet!

Kane Knight
04-23-2008, 03:14 PM
Mike Knox is horribly bland. Noid you are retarded. I bet you mark out for 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream.

He's more of a plain ice milk fan.

Vastardikai
04-23-2008, 03:16 PM
Mike Knox can be summed up with one word: Generic.

Seriously, if he was any more Generic, he'd be sold for $4 at Walmart.

BigDaddyCool
04-23-2008, 03:17 PM
Knox isn't even generic. He is knock of generic.

Kane Knight
04-23-2008, 03:20 PM
Yeah, he'd have to hone his skills to become generic. He's more the "Illegal Mexican Equivalent" of the four dollar prescription.

Gertner
04-23-2008, 03:20 PM
I persoanlly don't think knox is THAT bad. He has a sweet finisher and is much better than any of the other stiffs the wwe has. I'd rather see him than BDV, Khali or MArk Henry thats for sure

BigDaddyCool
04-23-2008, 03:24 PM
I persoanlly don't think knox is THAT bad. He has a sweet finisher and is much better than any of the other stiffs the wwe has. I'd rather see him than BDV, Khali or MArk Henry thats for sure

Oh, so he is better than 3 of the worst wrestlers to ever hold WWE contracts?

I'm not saying Knox is horrible, just horribly bland and pointless. He is a rough and rowdy heel that you forget about until he has his once a month ECW match.

Kane Knight
04-23-2008, 03:24 PM
I'd rather be eaten by sharks than see BDV.

Kane Knight
04-23-2008, 03:25 PM
Hell, I'd rather see Terry Schaivo wrestle than BDV.

Mr. Nerfect
04-23-2008, 03:27 PM

I don't think Cena is horrible. I think the position he is in is a travesty. I actually started disliking Cena long before it became the sheep thing to do. If I were KK, I'd call you on your "lies." I just know that you don't really have a clue and felt like accusing me of something.

Is it a prerequisite for me to think someone is horrible? The only person I really believe is horrible in the WWE is Vladimir Kozlov. The Great Khali is pretty bad, too, but he's better than implied by his performances.

Mike Knox is nowhere near great, but he's competent in the ring, even if he is pretty bland. He's got a nice finishing move, and actual character development would go a long way to shaking that bland image. A lot of guys have started off bland and grown into something better.

If I were cutting costs in the WWE, Knox would be one of the first guys to go, but you people underrate a lot of guys more than other people overrate CM Punk.

Mr. Nerfect
04-23-2008, 03:28 PM
He's more of a plain ice milk fan.

I don't like milk. Or was that an attempt at humor. Vanilla ice-cream was funnier.

BigDaddyCool
04-23-2008, 03:34 PM
Ice milk is crappier ice cream noid.

BigDaddyCool
04-23-2008, 03:35 PM
Sometimes I just want to throw sticks and pebbles at you Noid because of the guys you choose to defend.

Mr. Nerfect
04-23-2008, 03:36 PM
Oh, so he is better than 3 of the worst wrestlers to ever hold WWE contracts?

I'm not saying Knox is horrible, just horribly bland and pointless. He is a rough and rowdy heel that you forget about until he has his once a month ECW match.

BDC, I can understand you don't like me. It means very little to me, because Republican accountants rank amongst the bottom of people I like to impress, but it's really quite stupid that you insult me and then pretty much agree with everything I said.

* Knox isn't horrible
* He's bland
* Not as deserving as the other members of even the ECW roster

I know you don't give a shit, because being reasonable about things is not your forte, but this is another issue (like Chavo Guerrero, Umaga and the colour orange) where we seem to agree.

Mr. Nerfect
04-23-2008, 03:38 PM
Ice milk is crappier ice cream noid.

I don't eat ice-cream, either.

BigDaddyCool
I didn't read what you said, but I know i disagree with whatever you said. Plus it is spelled color. Quit trying to give u work.

BigDaddyCool
I don't eat ice-cream, either.

That is just Unamerican. You sir can go to hell.

Mr. Nerfect
04-23-2008, 03:40 PM
Sometimes I just want to throw sticks and pebbles at you Noid because of the guys you choose to defend.

I've never said the guy is good. I agree with you that he is bland. I'm just not going to condemn the guy to hell for it.

I take it most of you are outraged that he is getting a push?

Mr. Nerfect
04-23-2008, 03:43 PM
I didn't read what you said, but I know i disagree with whatever you said. Plus it is spelled color. Quit trying to give u work.

But "u" needs to support "q." Don't fuck over "q" for the sake of fucking over "u."

Being un-American doesn't really worry me. Ice-cream has never really been my thing.

BigDaddyCool
04-23-2008, 03:44 PM
Wait, Knox is getting a push? Did he get off ECW and on to a show that people watch?

Mr. Nerfect
04-23-2008, 03:45 PM
Wait, Knox is getting a push? Did he get off ECW and on to a show that people watch?

That's what the thread is about.

BigDaddyCool
04-23-2008, 03:46 PM
Has he gotten the push, or is WWE mobile just making shit up?

BigDaddyCool
04-23-2008, 03:47 PM
But "u" needs to support "q." Don't fuck over "q" for the sake of fucking over "u."

Being un-American doesn't really worry me. Ice-cream has never really been my thing.

Well that is it. You are obilivously part of the axis of evil, you probably are on the medicore branch though.

Mr. Nerfect
04-23-2008, 03:50 PM
Has he gotten the push, or is WWE mobile just making shit up?

He has been featured more and more on ECW, I've felt. He's gotten a win over Colin Delaney which was a complete squash (it wasn't just the usual Delaney fare, it was designed to make Knox look like a bastard, and get him heat), and he got to beat Tommy Dreamer this week on ECW, I believe.

Knox is still without a gimmick or any confirmed destination, but he does seem to be getting a push. Who knows how far it will go, though.

Mr. Nerfect
04-23-2008, 03:51 PM
Well that is it. You are obilivously part of the axis of evil, you probably are on the medicore branch though.

The Axis of Evil doesn't have any mediocre branches. They have their terrorist branch, their super-villain branch and their white collar crimes branch.

Kane Knight
04-23-2008, 03:59 PM
I don't like milk. Or was that an attempt at humor. Vanilla ice-cream was funnier.

Plain Ice Milk is significantly more bland. I'm sorry these things are lost on you.

BigDaddyCool
04-23-2008, 04:04 PM
He has been featured more and more on ECW, I've felt. He's gotten a win over Colin Delaney which was a complete squash (it wasn't just the usual Delaney fare, it was designed to make Knox look like a bastard, and get him heat), and he got to beat Tommy Dreamer this week on ECW, I believe.

Knox is still without a gimmick or any confirmed destination, but he does seem to be getting a push. Who knows how far it will go, though.

Wait...so Knox has beat Colin Delaney, Tommy Dreamer and Stevie Richards?!?!?!?! So...who is Knox's next target? Val Venis? Nameless local jobbers? The Brooklyn Brawler?

Kane Knight
04-23-2008, 04:07 PM
I'm sorry, I still can't get over 'Noid having to ask if that was an attempt at humour. Seriously, he has to be psychotic.

Mr. Nerfect
04-23-2008, 04:08 PM
Plain Ice Milk is significantly more bland. I'm sorry these things are lost on you.

Plain Ice Milk is not a proper noun. I'm sorry these things are lost on you.

Mr. Nerfect
04-23-2008, 04:09 PM
I'm sorry, I still can't get over 'Noid having to ask if that was an attempt at humour. Seriously, he has to be psychotic.

I'm just used to my humour being funny, I guess. Next you might exploit the relationship between water and ice. Won't that be exciting?

Blue Demon
04-23-2008, 04:10 PM
I'm sorry, I still can't get over 'Noid having to ask if that was an attempt at humour. Seriously, he has to ALYAAAAAAAALYALYALYA.

Mr. Nerfect
04-23-2008, 04:11 PM
Wait...so Knox has beat Colin Delaney, Tommy Dreamer and Stevie Richards?!?!?!?! So...who is Knox's next target? Val Venis? Nameless local jobbers? The Brooklyn Brawler?

Tommy Dreamer is treated as one of the more important guys on the ECW roster. Stevie Richards was apparently getting some semblance of a push when Knox cut it off. Colin Delaney is also a focal point of ECW.

In case you didn't know, that is some of the best you get on ECW, BDC. We're talking push ratios here.

Kane Knight
04-23-2008, 04:17 PM
Plain Ice Milk is not a proper noun. I'm sorry these things are lost on you.

Wow. Your linear mind had to nitpick that. That's too funny.

Kane Knight
04-23-2008, 04:18 PM
I'm just used to my humour being funny, I guess.

I somehow severely doubt that.

BigDaddyCool
04-23-2008, 04:20 PM
Tommy Dreamer is treated as one of the more important guys on the ECW roster. Stevie Richards was apparently getting some semblance of a push when Knox cut it off. Colin Delaney is also a focal point of ECW.

In case you didn't know, that is some of the best you get on ECW, BDC. We're talking push ratios here.

CM Punk, Kofi, and Kane are the only non-jobber faces on ECW.

Anybody Thrilla
04-23-2008, 04:23 PM
I've already told you guys how I feel about Knox. He's really pretty solid in-ring. Also, his theme music rules something serious. :y:

Mr. Nerfect
04-23-2008, 04:29 PM
Wow. Your linear mind had to nitpick that. That's too funny.

Wow. Your self-righteous mind finds itself impervious to linear approaches when it does not convenience it. Why am I not surprised? Come back down here with the rest of us. Actually, go lower. You should start from the beginning. That way, you might be able to justify your dreams of being published when you reach this same point again. You might also learn to avoid making erroneous assumptions about people.

Mr. Nerfect
04-23-2008, 04:32 PM
CM Punk, Kofi, and Kane are the only non-jobber faces on ECW.

Tommy Dreamer wins quite a lot of matches.

Anybody Thrilla
04-23-2008, 04:32 PM
Mike Knox leaves a divided forum in his wake. :lol:

BigDaddyCool
04-23-2008, 04:34 PM
Tommy Dreamer wins quite a lot of matches.

Dreamer is jobber in the same respect Kane is a jobber. They both only beat people that don't matter. Ah. I'm tired of you and your rooting for the bare minimum of accomplishment.

Mr. Nerfect
04-23-2008, 04:35 PM
Mike Knox leaves a divided forum in his wake. :lol:

The sad thing is, pretty much everyone agrees. BDC just can't read too much an hour, and KK is a little boy in a big boy's body.

Mr. Nerfect
04-23-2008, 04:36 PM
Dreamer is jobber in the same respect Kane is a jobber. They both only beat people that don't matter. Ah. I'm tired of you and your rooting for the bare minimum of accomplishment.

But that's not really a jobber. Don't they have a term like "jobber to the stars" for that? Also, you just said Kane is a face non-jobber, so Dreamer would be a non-face jobber, too.

I also said that Knox is beginning his push. I didn't say he was in the main event yet.

BigDaddyCool
04-23-2008, 04:40 PM
Shut up noid. You don't get it do you. Who has Dreamer beat in the past 3 months that mattered? No one. Kane is a jobber to the stars. Dreamer is a jobber to the middle card. Colin, Stevie, and Balls are all just the regular kind of jobbers. Kofi is going to be a jobber once he is finished going no where.

BigDaddyCool
04-23-2008, 04:45 PM
I also said that Knox is beginning his push. I didn't say he was in the main event yet.

And I'm saying a push on ECW doesn't matter because no one watches.

Kane Knight
04-23-2008, 04:46 PM
Wow. Your self-righteous mind finds itself impervious to linear approaches when it does not convenience it.

LOL. Noid rage is funny.

COME BACK DOWN HERE WITH THE REST OF US! RAAAWR!

BigDaddyCool
04-23-2008, 04:49 PM
Kane, get out of your ivory tower and start appreciating wrestlers who can take a good bump but don't bring anything else to the table. :mad:

Anybody Thrilla
04-23-2008, 04:59 PM
I have to be honest, Mike Knox has a really sweet beard. :y:

Anybody Thrilla
04-23-2008, 05:00 PM
PROS: Solid in-ring, sweet music, sweet beard

CONS: No personality, crap charisma, bland

Hmmmm.....it's still a toss up for me

Anybody Thrilla
04-23-2008, 05:01 PM
In all fairness though, he wasn't so bad as the jealous ex-boyfriend against CM Punk. He may be pretty good given another opportunity, but of course this is all speculation.

BigDaddyCool
04-23-2008, 05:11 PM
No one is arguing he is awful and shouldn't be allowed in ring. We are just saying he is bland.

Mr. Nerfect
04-23-2008, 05:15 PM
LOL. Noid rage is funny.

COME BACK DOWN HERE WITH THE REST OF US! RAAAWR!

Yeah, I wasn't angry. :wtf:

My God, you really can't interpret people's intentions can you? Autism? Or just stupidity?

Mr. Nerfect
04-23-2008, 05:22 PM
Shut up noid. You don't get it do you. Who has Dreamer beat in the past 3 months that mattered? No one. Kane is a jobber to the stars. Dreamer is a jobber to the middle card. Colin, Stevie, and Balls are all just the regular kind of jobbers. Kofi is going to be a jobber once he is finished going no where.

Anyone is finished when they are going nowhere. That's a silly thing to say. John Cena hasn't been winning too many matches recently, but he's not a jobber. You can say ECW doesn't matter, and to you it doesn't, that's fine. A push on ECW is a push on ECW, though. Mike Knox is getting a push on ECW. Fuck, it might even result in him leaving ECW! Can you imagine that?

No one is arguing that Knox is not bland as things stand. We are just reporting that he seems to be getting some form of push. Your specific interpretation of what kind of push makes you care is welcome (I don't discriminate), but please try and refrain from shitting on ECW when we all know it is the "C" show. Picking on it is not as clever as you think.

Anybody Thrilla has done a perfect evaluation of Mike Knox. :y:

BigDaddyCool
04-23-2008, 05:30 PM
I never said it was clever. I was just saying his push on ECW is like getting a B in remedial English. It is better than nothing, but there is so much more everyone could be doing...well maybe no Knox, he is bland. This will probably be the greatest push of his career.

Mr. Nerfect
04-23-2008, 05:33 PM
I never said it was clever. I was just saying his push on ECW is like getting a B in remedial English. It is better than nothing, but there is so much more everyone could be doing...well maybe no Knox, he is bland. This will probably be the greatest push of his career.

And no one is arguing with you. But a "B" in Remedial English is still a "B."

You are right, everyone could be doing more. I would argue that everyone should be doing more. I am just bringing the WWE Mobile "news," however: Mike Knox is alluded to as being on the receiving end of a forthcoming Remedial English push.

Verbose Minch
04-23-2008, 05:34 PM

Of course, because Kane never beat MVP, ever.

Destor
04-23-2008, 07:06 PM
Noid is so awesome right now.

BigDaddyCool
04-23-2008, 07:58 PM
Destor, that isn't very kliq of you.

Destor
04-23-2008, 08:00 PM
Neither is blowing KK BUT YOUR COOL WITH THAT

BigDaddyCool
04-23-2008, 08:02 PM
KK is blowing me if anything.

Destor
04-23-2008, 08:02 PM
That is pretty kliq.

BigDaddyCool
04-23-2008, 08:04 PM
See, it is gay, it is just putting your dick in something warm and wet, the way of the kliq.

Ruien
04-23-2008, 09:23 PM
Why does everyone hate Noid? Its pretty sad that everyone basically talks down about him just for the fact he types a lot and likes some wrestlers that others do not. Maybe I do not know the whole story, but Noid is one of the better posters on here.

Everytime he makes a post, its get rebuttled to no end.

Anybody Thrilla
04-23-2008, 09:49 PM
Not everyone hates Noid. Plus, BDC and KK would argue with a limp penis if they thought they could get a rise out of it.

Kane Knight
04-23-2008, 09:55 PM
Why does everyone hate Noid?

I think the word "hate" is probably not the right word here. People mock, laugh at, think he's an idiot, but I don't know that anyone actually hates him.

Its pretty sad that everyone basically talks down about him just for the fact he types a lot and likes some wrestlers that others do not.

The Civil War was all about slavery.

See what I did there? If not, crack open a text book or encyclopedia entry regarding the American Civil War. It sounds nice to make overly simplistic statements, but they lose a lot in terms of accuracy.

Maybe I do not know the whole story, but Noid is one of the better posters on here.

I disagree. And apparently, so does "everyone."

If "everyone" is against you, you might want to at least stop and reconsider your stance. That does not mean that the majority is right, but it certainly should send up a red flag in one's head.

BigDaddyCool
04-23-2008, 10:53 PM
Why does everyone hate Noid? Its pretty sad that everyone basically talks down about him just for the fact he types a lot and likes some wrestlers that others do not. Maybe I do not know the whole story, but Noid is one of the better posters on here.

Everytime he makes a post, its get rebuttled to no end.

Not everyone hates Noid. Plus, BDC and KK would argue with a limp penis if they thought they could get a rise out of it.

So...Noid is a limp penis? I'm going to remember you called him that Thrilla.

Anyhow, I just can't stand how Noid likes to reward people for doing the bare minimum of what they are suppose to.

Fox
04-23-2008, 11:08 PM
I'm going to laugh when the "big plan" is that Mike Knox's ass is fucking fired.

Fox
04-23-2008, 11:08 PM
Also, this thread is awesome. Props to Noid vs. KK/BDC handicap match.

The question is who is the handicapped one.

BigDaddyCool
04-23-2008, 11:15 PM
Certainly not I. But seriously, when is the last time I've ever attacked someone by myself? If it isn't Instant Classic, the entire kliq, kk, it will be someone else trying to help me out.

Fox
04-23-2008, 11:17 PM
Like Scott Hall helping out Nash with the taser...

DaVe
04-24-2008, 07:40 AM
Lmao, this thread owns. Pretty much every Noid/Kane/BDC/Afterlife argument is hilarious but I must agree with Ruien.

The Optimist
04-24-2008, 12:13 PM
Australians spell color with a u, I think. There's a very suttle language barrier that I have little experience with.

The Optimist
04-24-2008, 12:16 PM
Lmao, this thread owns. Pretty much every Noid/Kane/BDC/Afterlife argument is hilarious but I must agree with Ruien.
It gets pretty boring after the second or third time.

Kane Knight
04-24-2008, 12:42 PM
Australians spell color with a u, I think. There's a very suttle language barrier that I have little experience with.

Being a British penile colony*** they spell with extra "u's"

***Not a typo.

thedamndest
04-24-2008, 06:51 PM
Looks like he's gone from being Alienoid to Annoid...at your antics.

*ducks*

Kane Knight
04-24-2008, 06:55 PM
Bad joke. BAD! BAD JOKE!

Gertner
04-25-2008, 10:57 AM
knox would be best suited as an enforcer in a stable in my opinion. Wouldn't really need to talk.

Kane Knight
04-25-2008, 11:06 AM
knox would be best suited as an enforcer in a stable in my opinion. Wouldn't really need to talk.

Then again, almost anyone can do that gig. Well, anyone with the right build requirements. You know, Stevie Richards should never be the enforcer unless it's tongue in cheek. In which case, Stevie is one of the best men for the job.

Inadequacy
04-25-2008, 04:37 PM
Then again, almost anyone can do that gig. Well, anyone with the right build requirements. You know, Stevie Richards should never be the enforcer unless it's tongue in cheek. In which case, Stevie is one of the best men for the job.

Stevie Richards is the best man for any job. Get it? JOB! Because he's a jobber.

Hahahaha I'm using insider terms, I'm the best.

Inadequacy
04-25-2008, 04:37 PM
Stevie Richards is the best man for any job. Get it? JOB! Because he's a jobber.

Hahahaha I'm using insider terms, I'm the best.

:|

Kane Knight
04-25-2008, 05:01 PM

Hahahaha I'm using insider terms, I'm in trouble with Ric Flair.

Vastardikai
04-25-2008, 08:51 PM
He should change his gimmick to "The Generic" Mike Knox

He can come out wearing single-colored tights and boots.

He can do a monotone promo (the SAME monotone promo) every week, and his catchphrase can be "I stand in because I can't stand out."

He'll be massively over. :shifty:

Kane Knight
04-25-2008, 08:58 PM
He should change his gimmick to "The Generic" Mike Knox

He can come out wearing single-colored tights and boots.

He can do a monotone promo (the SAME monotone promo) every week, and his catchphrase can be "I stand in because I can't stand out."

He'll be massively over. With Noid :shifty:

Vastardikai
04-25-2008, 09:13 PM
^
Too Late.

:p

Impact!
04-26-2008, 09:20 AM
They should give Knox a hobbo gimmick, and have him just randomly appear in promo's over the three brands. Like have two guys fighting through the backstage area and have him just sitting in a corner with trash around him drinking a bottle of rum, or have him randomly wander into promo's, ask for some change and then leave. He can occasionly have matches where he wins money to buy more booze.

:y: :D: :shifty:

Kane Knight
04-26-2008, 09:27 AM
^
Too Late.

:p

I think right now, Noid is only at "half stock." give him a gimmick that screams "average," and you will see the full chubby.