PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to ****ing kill someone

Joeleosis
03-15-2004, 06:09 PM
TESTAMENT Cancel Hometown Show - Mar. 15, 2004

San Francisco Bay Area thrashers TESTAMENT have been forced to pull out of their previously announced hometown show at the Avalon Ballroom on March 27 due to the fact that "the promoter never delivered on major commitments related to advertising," according to a post on the band's web site. "Refunds for tickets should be made at the place of purchase.

"The good news is the band will be concentrating on pre-production for the upcoming album and a May recording," the statement added.

- blabbermouth.net

--------

THIS IS BULLSHIT. fdsjfdslkjfdslkjfsdfksdkfsdjkl **** this show. Death Angel and Sadus might rule but without Testament its just another ****ing metal show. :mad:

DaveWadding
03-15-2004, 06:21 PM
I hate blabbermouth, they have a bunch of assholes over in those parts.

I'm sorry Joel :(

Joeleosis
03-15-2004, 06:57 PM
Yeah but they have updates on practically all the bands I like, saves me some navigation time. :o

Damn you Avalon Ballroom, damn you straight to hell.

asphyXy
03-15-2004, 07:03 PM
<font color=969696>Haha.

The NYC Bodom/Iced Earth/Evergrey show is completely sold out. I got my tickets as soon as they went on sale, but some of my friends can't go now.

Haha.</font>

Joeleosis
03-15-2004, 07:07 PM
Bodom are playing at this same venue. I hope bullshit like this doesn't happen. :mad:

Downunder
03-17-2004, 08:58 AM
Foo, I'm merely minutes away from Testament's hometown - Oakland. Don't matter how long you be listenin', I be reppin' the 510 with da Testament LIKE WHAT. STEP UP WHAT WHAT WHAT

ha ha

That don't mean shit now does it

WHAT!!!!!!!

Joeleosis
03-17-2004, 05:34 PM
Thank you for your e-mail.

The event Testament at the Avalon Ballroom is still scheduled to take place. So
we are unable to grant your request for a refund. As confirmed at the time of
purchase, there are no refunds, exchanges, or cancellations.

If you have any further questions, please reply, and include all previous
correspondence.

Sincerely,
Nelson (Customer Support)

------------

I will ****ing kill all of them. I will kill. All. Of them.