PDA

View Full Version : JBL preaching physical fitness? HEH?

KingofOldSchool
05-01-2008, 12:33 PM
Independent Wrestling Federation
MySpace: www.MySpace.com/WrestlingIWF

Recap of John Layfield & Honky Tonk Man Seminars at IWF Pro Wrestling School:
Wrestling Legends Give Advice to IWF Students & Graduates in West Paterson, NJ

(WEST PATERSON, NJ)- Hard work, desire and dedication was the theme at Superstar Seminars conducted this April by Pro Wrestling Legends at the Independent Wrestling Federation Training School in West Paterson, NJ.

On April 30, MamaJuana Energy and 418 Energy presented a Pro Wrestling Seminar with John Layfield, current Raw Superstar and Former WWE Heavyweight Champion. Mr. Layfield's lecture to nearly 50 IWF students and graduates touched on all aspects of this business, from in-ring basics and fundamental skills, to developing an interesting and memorable persona.

"The main thing you need to learn as a performer is you must put fans in the seats," said Layfield. "Make the fans be interested in you. What are you going to do different to get the people to notice you?"

Mr. Layfield, who served as guest instructor alongside 13-year pro Kevin Knight, also discussed the importance of in-ring practice and being in proper physical condition.

"You must be in shape and you must be ready at all times," Layfield stressed. "If the WWE ever scouts you, you cannot tell them 'give me 30 days to get in shape.' Your body and in-ring cardiovascular levels must be at their peak right now here at the School."

Top IWF stars then took to the ring to participate in matches evaluated and critiqued by Layfield, including Biggie Biggs, Travis Blake, Tony Torres, Franciz, Chris Steeler, Mike Jenkins and Jana.

"I was impressed by the matches and the excitement," Layfield commented during his critique to the class. "Solid basic matches, good personality, and great energy. But always room for improvement."

With the registration fee, all participants received a 12-pack of MamaJuana Energy and 418 Energy Drinks. MamaJuana Energy is available at www.MamaJuanaEnergy.com and soon at stores everywhere. 418 Energy is available at pro shops nationwide and available at www.418Energy.com.

:rofl:

dablackguy
05-01-2008, 12:37 PM
lol at bitch tits

Though to be fair, you look at NFL linemen who are bigger, stronger and a lot more in terms of frame and those guys are in shape

Despite his shitty physical appearance, I tend to think he's in some kind of shape

KingofOldSchool
05-01-2008, 12:39 PM
lol at bitch tits

Though to be fair, you look at NFL linemen who are bigger, stronger and a lot more in terms of frame and those guys are in shape

Despite his shitty physical appearance, I tend to think he's in some kind of shape

Flab n' Guts?

owenbrown
05-01-2008, 01:17 PM
Asking JBL to preach about physical fitness would be like *insert recently suspended wrestler here* about not using 'roids. :shifty:

CSL
05-01-2008, 01:30 PM
I could understand if it was Big Daddy V or somebody saying this and people making comments but it's hardly like JBL is in bad shape. Yeah, he's softer than most guys and does have some moobs but he obviously doesn't have a bad degree of and looks far from terrible. Now Honky Tonk is a different story but to be fair, he is ancient

loopydate
05-01-2008, 02:03 PM

Well, round is a shape...

Kane Knight
05-01-2008, 02:15 PM
I'm going to begin preaching abstinence and not being a bitch.