PDA

View Full Version : Until they crown a new WHC...

Theo Dious
05-13-2008, 02:32 PM
...Matt Hardy is the top champion on Smackdown. Does that freak anyone else out?

Now, you might argue that the ECW champion is above him, but the ECW title really isn't a Smackdown title.

Additionally, I would argue that the US title has more value than the WWECW title.

Lock Jaw
05-13-2008, 02:49 PM
MATT FREAKING HARVEY

Porcupine
05-13-2008, 02:51 PM
Matt should get the World title on Smackdown eventually with another feud w/Edge.

It'd be better than Batista...

Mercury Bullet
05-13-2008, 02:52 PM
I don't think the ECW Title is above the US Title, not now anyway...I would probably rank it like this...

1. WWE
2. WHC
3. IC
4. US
5. ECW

And from there on it doesn't even matter

Mercury Bullet
05-13-2008, 02:53 PM
Matt should get the World title on Smackdown eventually with another feud w/Edge.

It'd be better than Batista...

Yeh I can agree to that.

Londoner
05-13-2008, 02:56 PM
Agreed also that he should feud with edge over the WHC title. Didn't actually realize hew as the top champion on smackdown atm, but then it doesn't mean that much considering the state of things on that show right now.

The One
05-13-2008, 02:57 PM
I'll admit it's been months since I let a single second of WWE program slip onto my TV, but last time I was watching the US Title was the best belt in usage. They've done an incredible job making the US Belt something that really carries value. Sadly something they've sort of missed the boat on with, uh, all the rest of their championships.

Theo Dious
05-13-2008, 03:07 PM
JBL really lifted the credibilty of the US title just by putting it over as hard as he did. It was threatening to lag a bit when it was on Lashley, but Finlay and Kennedy kept it warm. Ben-who vs MVP did a LOT to make it look like a real superstar title, and MVP/Hardy was, and I don't think you can even argue with this, the most worthwhile thing on Smackdown in 2007.

Porcupine
05-13-2008, 03:09 PM
JBL really lifted the credibilty of the US title just by putting it over as hard as he did. It was threatening to lag a bit when it was on Lashley, but Finlay and Kennedy kept it warm. Ben-who vs MVP did a LOT to make it look like a real superstar title, and MVP/Hardy was, and I don't think you can even argue with this, the most worthwhile thing on Smackdown in 2007.

It was definetely the best feud on Smackdown in 07 and my fav feud in the wwe in 07.

Theo Dious
05-13-2008, 03:17 PM
It was definetely the best feud on Smackdown in 07 and my fav feud in the wwe in 07.

Better than McMahon vs Trump? Better than Vince vs his unknown bastard? Vince vs the limo? The media vs steroids? Benoit vs his family?

Yes I know I'm going to hell.

Afterlife
05-13-2008, 03:23 PM
DarthTedious vs. Hell > Hardy vs. MVP

NoRoolz
05-13-2008, 03:42 PM
What scared me more is the complete lack of star-power that was in the 'Championship Chase' tournament on Smackdown last week.

I know, I know, it's Smackdown, the B show and all of that. But I don't think it's ever been lacking in star-power as much as it is right now, and when the superstars in the tournament were announced it really made it hit home just how poor Smackdown is, in comparison to Raw, in comparison to 5 years ago, hell, in general.

Kane Knight
05-13-2008, 04:29 PM
OH YEAAAAAAAAAH!

James Steele
05-13-2008, 04:35 PM
I CAN STOP/SLAP A TORNADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Kane Knight
05-13-2008, 04:44 PM
I can dry up a sea
I am king of the mountain
Til there's a new WHC!