PDA

View Full Version : Will Kurt Angle ever return to the WWE?

James Steele
05-22-2008, 10:14 PM
Poll.

Mr. Nerfect
05-22-2008, 10:23 PM
Hard to predict the future, but I can definitely see it.

SuperSlim
05-22-2008, 10:28 PM
I can't see it. he has a show pretty much dedicated to him on a weekly basis with TNA... why go back to WWE with the crazy travel schedule and only getting about 10 minutes of dedication?

Mr. Nerfect
05-22-2008, 10:34 PM
I can't see it. he has a show pretty much dedicated to him on a weekly basis with TNA... why go back to WWE with the crazy travel schedule and only getting about 10 minutes of dedication?

Kurt's dedication to TNA, and the travel schedule are the obstacles in the way, but if Kurt has a falling out with Dixie Carter, or something, and the WWE is willing to through enough zeros his way, who knows?

Bad Company
05-22-2008, 10:56 PM
Of course he will

Lock Jaw
05-23-2008, 12:37 AM
If something goes wrong in TNA, or TNA goes out of business or spontaneously combusts, I could definitely see it.

FourFifty
05-23-2008, 12:40 AM

That Money, Money! Yeah, Yeah!

Porcupine
05-23-2008, 08:17 AM
I cannot forsee Kurt Angle finishing his career anywhere besides WWE. He'll be back eventually.

Kane Knight
05-23-2008, 08:27 AM
LOL. I'm surprised as many people have said no as actually have.

Tommy Gunn
05-23-2008, 09:25 AM
The sooner the better, TNA is unwatchable.

thedamndest
05-23-2008, 09:50 AM
If he is still alive by then he will probably have to be on the Shawn Michaels Plan of no house shows.

Mooияakeя™
05-23-2008, 11:25 AM
Fuck Kurt Angle and fuck TNA.

But to answer the question, yeah. If TNA dies. Yeah.

Kane Knight
05-23-2008, 12:12 PM
If he is still alive by then he will probably have to be on the Shawn Michaels Plan of no house shows.

Think he'd accept that? I mean, the original conflict was that he was a drug addict who wouldn't take it easy on the road or in the ring...

thedamndest
05-23-2008, 01:12 PM
I dunno, I thought that ever since he went to TNA he's been talking about how great it is to not have to travel as much.

Kane Knight
05-23-2008, 01:25 PM
He's also said that TNA was outrating WWE and Dixie was a superior business type to Vince.

thedamndest
05-23-2008, 01:32 PM
True, but there's a difference between Angle talking out his ass to talk out his ass and Angle legitimately now liking the working less for as much or more money. I was just kind of assuming if he were to come back he wouldn't want to work more days than he is now for the same money. I mean I'm sure if Angle wanted to come back to WWE he could basically write his own terms, so if he wants to work 3 shows a day he could probably make that happen and claim that it is the best thing he has ever done with his life (with a broken freakin' neck).

Xero
05-23-2008, 01:43 PM
If Vince offered him no house shows, 3 TVs a month and one PPV he'd snatch it up in a heartbeat.

I don't think the question is if but when.

Boondock Saint
05-23-2008, 05:15 PM
ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN THE WWE

The One
05-23-2008, 07:37 PM
No. I stand by my prediction of him dying in the middle of the six sided ring...HOW BIZZARE!

Savio
05-23-2008, 08:34 PM
Not until after he is retired

Kane Knight
05-23-2008, 09:16 PM
True, but there's a difference between Angle talking out his ass to talk out his ass and Angle legitimately now liking the working less for as much or more money. I was just kind of assuming if he were to come back he wouldn't want to work more days than he is now for the same money. I mean I'm sure if Angle wanted to come back to WWE he could basically write his own terms, so if he wants to work 3 shows a day he could probably make that happen and claim that it is the best thing he has ever done with his life (with a broken freakin' neck).

You're assuming, of course, that Kurt suddenly changed his mind and is somehow no longer driven, competitive, and addicted to performing. As well as that this is the one truth he's uttered, even though it was said amidst a long line of bullshit.

It's tough to buy that. If he was working with WWE, he'd talk them up. If he was working for CZW, he'd be okay with a lifestyle that included staple guns and light tubes. So I'm not immediately sure he's sincere. I mean, maybe he is, but he's made lying and bullshit prractically trademarks since moving to TNA...

The Naitch
05-24-2008, 12:16 AM
yes, but he will have to DO THE JOB

Mister Sinister
05-24-2008, 03:20 AM
I hoenstly don't see Kurt going back to WWE unless, TNA ends up dying and going out of business.

The only other way I see him coming back if he suffers a horrible Injury, is gone from Wrestling for 4 Years, then comes back to the sport, only then do I think he would go back to WWE.

Let's see...Less Money, Less Freedom, No Creative Control, and 3-4 Events a week

Or More Money, More Freedom, Creative Control, 1-2 Shows every two weeks.

As bad as TNA may be, Kurt is making the right decesion staying with TNA, as far as a Ego Driven Batshit Crazy Guy who won a Gold Medal with a Broken Friggen Neck is concerned.

Jeritron
05-24-2008, 03:23 AM
Depends on what happens with TNA and his health.

I can see him burning his bridge there or getting fed up with the place, or money issues. I can even see the place going out of business, or going down in business enough to be off tv and undesireable to him and/or unable to pay him.

#BROKEN Hasney
05-24-2008, 03:36 AM
He will, in 2 months

#BROKEN Hasney
05-24-2008, 03:36 AM
He'll be the opening graphic saying "In memory of"...

...Are we still doing Kurt Angle will kill himself jokes? :shifty:

Rammsteinmad
05-24-2008, 12:42 PM
Everyone returns at some point. It might be in 5 years. 10 years. 20 years time... but at some point we will see Kurt Angle in a WWE ring again.

The One
05-24-2008, 12:45 PM
He'll be the opening graphic saying "In memory of"...

...Are we still doing Kurt Angle will kill himself jokes? :shifty:

No. I stand by my prediction of him dying in the middle of the six sided ring...HOW BIZZARE!

Yes, yes we are.

Extreme Angle
05-24-2008, 01:36 PM
All depends... is he still physically fucked? like over working his body...

D Mac
05-24-2008, 02:27 PM
TNA will never die!

Mooияakeя™
05-24-2008, 03:55 PM
TNA will never die!

Hard to disagree, when most people think it already it is.

TerranRich
05-24-2008, 05:28 PM
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/1200/kurtangletnawayyu0.jpg

Kane Knight
05-24-2008, 06:41 PM
Hard to disagree, when most people think it already it is.

TNA has more lives than a cat.

Too bad that couldn't be said of, you know, a good promotion.

Kane Knight
05-24-2008, 06:42 PM
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/1200/kurtangletnawayyu0.jpg

"There is no Angle...Only Zool..."

Savio
05-25-2008, 02:05 PM
TNA has more lives than a cat.

Too bad that couldn't be said of, you know, a good promotion.
Wait wait, what is this fabled good promotion you talk of?

HTrain90
05-25-2008, 05:13 PM
Yes. He'll be back in the WWE. The man will be a hall of famer someday, but the only way to do that is to have one more run in the 'E. He'll be back. I'd bet the farm on it.

Mr. Nerfect
05-25-2008, 05:42 PM
I dunno, I thought that ever since he went to TNA he's been talking about how great it is to not have to travel as much.

This is very true, but I don't think he is taking it easy for his body's sake. More to spend time with his wife. Wasn't she protesting the WWE's travel schedule and never getting to see Kurt?

However, not working house shows (and to be honest, I'd not be inclined to overwork Kurt) would give him days off, which can allow him to fly back and visit the kids.

Mr. Nerfect
05-25-2008, 05:43 PM
I'm just thinking of how much I'll mark out for that RAW where a bunch of main eventers are in the ring for a six-man tag team match, or something, and then Angle runs in, Angle Slams the hell out of all of them, hits someone with a steel chair, and maybe puts Triple H in an Ankle Lock.

Mark out moment of the century, perhaps?

Heyman
05-26-2008, 05:58 PM
I think for Angle, the issue is health. If Vince would let Angle come back under a (very) reduced schedule, then I could see it happening. For the time being however, I don't see Angle returning any time soon.

Maybe 2-3 years down the road.