PDA

View Full Version : Maybe it's the weed, but...

Johnny Vegas
05-28-2008, 01:11 AM
John Morrison needs to be used more and needs to go up. Maybe its his mic skills or something that's holding him back but i watched this video:

<div><object width="420" height="336"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x4xuua&related=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x4xuua&related=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="336" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4xuua_john-morrison-mv_sport">John morrison mv</a></b><br /><i>Uploaded by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/RatedATB">RatedATB</a></i></div>

This guy has his own fucking style. Yea, he kind of bit RVD's springboard moonsault but he adds to it. I think if enough ppl saw some good matches between him and HBK ( :drool: @ the match) on RAW, he would blow up fast.

Am i just late on this or something too because i don't watch ECW like that since i work tuesdays and SD!..well, i watch when i can..idk

What Would Kevin Do?
05-28-2008, 01:19 AM
I've been praising the guy since MNM. The guy could easily be the future of the company.

Lux
05-28-2008, 01:27 AM
Love the guy, John Morrison is the man

Dorkchop
05-28-2008, 01:36 AM
I've been praising the guy since MNM. The guy could easily be the future of the company.

I've noticed a lot of potential in the guy since MNM. He still has a long way to go before he can be one of the top guys in WWE, but it'll be pretty interesting watching him over the next couple of years (provided he doesn't get fired for roids or drugs).

I still hate Poochy.

FourFifty
05-28-2008, 01:36 AM
:y:

What Would Kevin Do?
05-28-2008, 02:02 AM
All he really needs is solid mic skills, and he's golden.

SammyG
05-28-2008, 02:17 AM
He is amazing.

Indifferent Clox
05-28-2008, 02:35 AM
He has solid mic skills on the dirt sheet, he has his own unique style which is hilarious, you can see it when he imitates people.

Dorkchop
05-28-2008, 02:54 AM
Give John Nitrorisonigan some time. It takes guys years to really be ready for the top main event scene. Most guys in the WWF didn't reach their peak until they were in their early 30s (some mid 30s). Things happen a lot faster in WWE now than ever before. Provided he doesn't screw up, we'll probably see him in the main event scene soon enough... provided HHH lets him.

Mr. Nerfect
05-28-2008, 03:42 AM
John Morrison is the goods. Working with Joey Mercury early in his career probably really helped him out. I was just thinking today how much I miss Joey Mercury. When Morrison gets big, I hope Matthews is clean, and can return to feud/align himself with Morrison.

That split-legged corkscrew moonsault Morrison has busted out on occasion is pure awesome. When Morrison is done teaming with The Miz, I'd like to see him go to RAW and have that feud with Shawn Michaels. Jesus Christ, it almost gives me an erection. Some stuff with Chris Jericho would be great, too.

Morrison is also hilarious on the mic. He may not be able to spin a fantastic yarn yet, but he's funny, and he's got style.

I really like him.

Kane Knight
05-28-2008, 07:20 AM
It's definitely the weed.

Extreme Angle
05-28-2008, 07:29 AM
phenomonal

BigDaddyCool
05-28-2008, 03:09 PM
BDC likes Johnny Nitro. His abs are the greatest thing ever.

Jura
05-28-2008, 03:49 PM
He needs to get rid of the Clydesdale horse boots is all I'm sayin. Holla!

Kane Knight
05-28-2008, 04:54 PM
BDC likes Johnny Nitro. His abs are the greatest thing ever.

BDC is a faggot.

Skippord
05-28-2008, 11:52 PM
I love Johnny Morrisontro

Jaded-Dragon
05-29-2008, 12:33 AM
Liked him in MNM. I didn't really like the Morrison character at first, but it has grown on me. He is def a high point on ECW... That's not saying much is it? :-\

Lux
05-29-2008, 12:55 AM
Umm if you didn't like John Morrison from the start then maybe you should go die

Blitz
05-29-2008, 12:56 AM
I've enjoyed him since MNM, but I've just started to notice how damn good he's become.

Johnny Vegas
06-10-2008, 12:03 AM
Like, his style reminds me of Eddy from the Tekken series

Afterlife
06-10-2008, 06:44 AM
John John will be on top in about 3 years, no question. I don't see drugs ever coming between him and his job, let alone his future.

And if you don't like him, you're probably just upset because you like to feel smarter than others, and you resent that you got stuck looking like John Candy.