PDA

View Full Version : I've been listening to Atreyu for the last 2 weeks

RP
06-01-2008, 07:23 AM
I love them. I heard a song on a local station and i liked it alot so i downloaded there new album. It was pretty good. Then i downloaded a discography and i've listened to ever album and i love them all. My favorite is The Curse. Love the songs Bleeding Mascara, Right Side of The Bed, This Flesh is a Tomb, The Rememberance Ballad. I love that whole album.

One thing i have a problem with. Brandon Saller's vocals are way underused. I honestly dont think the band is as good without the screaming of Alex Varkatzas, but i think more Brandon = way way better. Saller is easily my favorite Rock/Metal/Punk vocalist right now. He's just fantastic in some of these songs.

Danny Electric
06-01-2008, 07:06 PM
I hated the fact that in the newer albums they use Brandon's vocals more and that Alex tries to sing.
Hate the last two albums on the most part and they used to be one of my favourite bands.

Shaggy
06-02-2008, 12:54 AM
I was a huge fan of Atreyu untill the last CD came out. Was very dissapointing for me. For some reason alot of bands that I enjoy have disapointed me lately with their new CDs.

Juan
06-03-2008, 06:36 PM
Atreyu fucking rocks!

Not a bog fan of Lead Sails, Paper Anchor, but it could've been worse I guess.

Just saw them live a few months ago at Taste of Chaos.

Danny Electric
06-04-2008, 05:59 AM
all about 'Suicide Notes and Butterfly Kisses'

thecc
06-04-2008, 04:02 PM
all about 'Suicide Notes and Butterfly Kisses'None of their other stuff even come close.

Danny Electric
06-04-2008, 04:18 PM
:)
Was listening to 'Ain't love grand' and Tulips are Better earlier, awesome stuff.