PDA

View Full Version : Hell's Kitchen

Juan
06-03-2008, 11:55 PM
Why would anyone want to be on that show??

If I was ever on that show, I swear if that british prick every yelled at me like that, he would get sucker punched. No one talks to me like that. :cool:

Requiem
06-04-2008, 12:02 AM
Such a great show.

Downunder
06-04-2008, 12:46 AM
Firstly Juan you have to sign a contract not to touch anyone else on the show, Ramsey included.

Secondly - Gordon Ramsey is God.

Jon Kano
06-04-2008, 03:15 AM
Ramsay is awesome and would destroy anyone who dared to oppose him. He is ruthless.

Requiem
06-04-2008, 03:16 AM
So glad Matt got sent home today. Freaking hated that guy. Also wish Jen would get the F out of there. Bobby cracks me up though.

Juan
06-04-2008, 07:58 PM
BTW, no offense to the Britts on the board. :D

VonErichLives
06-04-2008, 08:31 PM
Why would anyone want to be on that show??

If I was ever on that show, I swear if that british prick every yelled at me like that, he would get sucker punched. No one talks to me like that. :cool:

umm, for a shot at a 250K/yr job?

seems like a decent reason to me, I've always wondered how they do their slection process, you tend to see very few executive chefs on the show, you see caterers, private cooks, house wifes... I also wonder if there is a "cooking boot camp" they go through before the show, because I can't see 1/2 those contestents knowing 1/2 the stuff they've been asked to do before the show.

and I miss Matt, he was one of my favorites (to laugh at) the cry baby face since day 1 was great and his recent flip outs were even funnier.

my other favorite was (I think his name was Jason) the one who talked like a shovenstic pig "We're not going to lose to women, we're men" and then he proceded to screw up cutting up a chicken and lost to a woman. That and when the girls flirted with him in the hot tub to get info and he had no clue... what a joke...

I'm still thinking Bobby is the front runner... if not him either Christina or Corey.

The Mask
06-04-2008, 09:08 PM
its for a job now? first one was for your own restaurant wasn't it?

The Mask
06-04-2008, 09:09 PM
also, why doesn't he sound scottish at all? that has baffled me for a couple of months now.

Requiem
06-04-2008, 09:18 PM
It's basically to be the head chef at one of the guy's own restaurants making huge bucks.