PDA

View Full Version : Anyone catch the shot Vince made to HHH in his announcement?

wheresmaven
03-17-2004, 01:10 AM
Just wondering if anyone caught the little shot Vince made in his 'new wwe' announcement.
I dont care if you're part of Evolution,
I don't care if you're part of my family.

I know that it will most likely mean something regarding Steph, but HHH is part of the family as well.

Joe Kerr
03-17-2004, 01:11 AM
or shane

John la Rock
03-17-2004, 01:13 AM
oh by the way welcome,

ya He meant Shane and Stephanie, Triple H isn't part of his family on WWE TV, only in real life

wheresmaven
03-17-2004, 01:14 AM
yea, or shane. But he usually just shows up, takes a huge bump, then leaves again.

wheresmaven
03-17-2004, 01:16 AM
Hey, thanks for the welcome.

Joe Kerr
03-17-2004, 01:25 AM
yea, or shane. But he usually just shows up, takes a huge bump, then leaves again.
Well Shane left because of the birth of his child. Im sure he will be involved in a story line this year. I dont mind shane coming in for a bit and leaving kinda like the Rock..as long as Shane doesnt take away from other wrestlers.

Vega
03-17-2004, 02:25 AM
You're forgetting the fans aren't supposed to know HHH is married to Stephanie.

Dave Youell
03-17-2004, 03:05 AM
Well Shane left because of the birth of his child. Im sure he will be involved in a story line this year. I dont mind shane coming in for a bit and leaving kinda like the Rock..as long as Shane doesnt take away from other wrestlers.
WHAT?

Everytime Shane has a match he's taking away from wrestlers, he's taking away a spot which a legit wrestler could have used, Plus Shane is allowed to use pretty much any move he wants making the other workers look bad.

I swear if most of the cruiserweights were allowed to use all the stuff they CAN do we would have alot more entertaining wrestling on television, just look at the X division on TNA

Danny Electric
03-17-2004, 06:41 AM
I think I'm the only one here who likes Shane.

"Here comes the money"

Boondock Saint
03-17-2004, 06:50 AM
I like Shane

Evolution
03-17-2004, 08:37 AM
I am a HUGE Shane mark. Reason one of only two why I cheered the Alliance, the other being Stone Cold Steve Austin.