PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown/ECW Spoilers for (6/17 - 6-20)

KingofOldSchool
06-09-2008, 08:22 AM
ECW

Dark Match:

Elijah Burke b. Funaki
- I’m told Elijah debuted a new look, wearing an afro and all black.

ECW On Sci-Fi: (Airing next week 06/17)

* Tazz and Mike Adamle come to the ring.

* A huge pyro explodes and ECW begins taping!

* A video package is shown. It teases a Kane/Big Show confrontation for later in the night as well as CM Punk vs. John Morrison.

* Hornswoggle b. Armando Estrada

* Layla El comes out and does a dance. She says she hopes to get drafted to a band where she gets more respect.

* Evan Bourne b. Matt Striker
- Mike Knox comes out after the match and attacks Evan.

* Kofi Kingston b. Mike Knox via disqualification after interference from Shelton Benjamin.

* Finlay and Hornswoggle sign a contract to face John Morrison and The Miz at Night Of Champions later this month.

* CM Punk b. John Morrison

* Kane is currently confronting The Big Show in the ring. Mark Henry comes out to the ring and says the winner of the ECW Championship match is going to face him. Kane chokeslams Henry.

Smackdown

MVP Lounge. Porter brags about being the best and being cool if he's drafted away from Smackdown. He says management overlooks talent because they either don't have an eye for talent or are to busy getting married. He can beat anyone, including La Familia. Vicky Guerrero comes out with Hawkins and Ryder. MVP says they had a deal that if he beat CM Punk last week, they would renegotiate his contract. Vicky says that was not the deal and she says if he wants competition then he's got it. Its MVP vs. Kane tonight.

*Matt Hardy over Bam Neely by Twist of Fate. Charles Robinson threw Chavo Guerrero out during the match.

*Vignette with Chavo complaining to Edge about being thrown out by Charles Robinson in Neeley's match. Edge promises him Robinson will be punished but Chavo must do him a favor and take care of Batista later in return. Edge will take care of Matt Hardy next week.

*Michelle McCool over Layla El as Natalya Neidhart watched on

*Backstage vignette: Vickie punishes Charles Robinson by telling him he will wrestle tonight.

*Vladimir Kozlov over Jamie Noble.

*Kane defeated MVP by countout. Mark Henry attacks Kane post match.

*Great Khali defeated Charles Robinson with the vice grip.

*Jesse and Festus defeated Deuce and Domino, who brawled before and after the bout.

*Finlay over The Miz.

*Chavo defeated Batista by countout. Edge was the special referee. Post match, La Familia attacked Batista.

thedamndest
06-09-2008, 12:50 PM
ECW

Dark Match:

Elijah Burke b. Funaki
- I’m told Elijah debuted a new look, wearing an afro and all black.

With that new look, it sounds like a very dark match!

:shifty:

Xero
06-09-2008, 01:10 PM
They should rename him Big Bad Burke.

addy2hotty
06-09-2008, 01:57 PM
BOXY BROWN

'He peed on me man!'

Mr. Nerfect
06-10-2008, 05:28 AM
Two countouts on SmackDown!? Sounds a bit messy. Kane should have defeated MVP via disqualification when Mark Henry attacked, with MVP just watching on apathetically. Chavo Guerrero going over Batista was a good move. Should have been after Edge Speared Batista, or hit him with the World Heavyweight Title, though.

Hornswoggle going over Armando Estrada should not have been clean. Some Finlay assist for the win. I hope they don't waste a draft move on Layla. She's a fine character, has a fantastic body, and has apparently been training, but let's keep any moves involving her under the table.

Apparently Evan Bourne went over Matt Striker with a Shooting Star Press. That sounds awesome, as apparently Matt Sydal has a good one, but can we please get Paul London doing the London Calling if Sydal is allowed to do his version? Thanks. Maybe it was a variant from lower, or something.

I'm liking this web tying together Mike Knox, Shelton Benjamin, Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne. Now if only we could expand it to include Stevie Richards and new look Elijah Burke.

CM Punk and John Morrison wrestling is always a good thing. Punk winning is important, too. Finlay and Hornswoggle getting the WWE Tag Team Title shot does make sense, given the popularity of Hornswoggle. If you're going to use a midget as a wrestler, you better find a way to make him credible, too. Teaming with Finlay does that. Part of me hopes that Morrison and Miz backstage assault Hornswoggle out of the match, and that CM Punk slides himself in, they bring up Punk's training under Finlay, and Punk's current problems with Morrison & Miz, and maybe even give Punk & Finlay a run with the WWE Tag Team Titles.

Not looking forward to Kane vs. Mark Henry. Or Kane vs. Big Show, really.

I'm so glad that Chavo Guerrero is getting a shot at Matt Hardy for the United States Championship. It just seems to fit, and I'm fairly certain the match will be a gooden. I'll be honest, I'm actually pulling for the title switch. La Familia with gold, baby.

Batista needs to cost Edge his match against Matt Hardy. That would be awesome. It's time Matthew got a chance to step up. I think it would be a good idea to make the US Title a major part of The Great American Bash. There are many ways they could do it.

I want to see Victoria pissed off that Natalya betrayed her, and trying to get into the match at Night of Champions. I guess it is going to be Natalya vs. Michelle McCool, though. I guess I can pray for the Vicky face turn.

Vladimir Kozlov is the next step forward for the character. It's time he got a feud going, though.

I like Khali better as a face. As a heel, he can piss off.

Deuce N' Domino being at each other's throats as a tag team? I don't like. We probably should have got one of them wrestling a singles match, with the other one costing him the win. If you really wanted Jesse and Festus out there, you could have had the singles match against one of them.

Finlay vs. The Miz will be a good match. Finlay going over seems like the right mood, as it gets the fans behind Finlay, which is needed to make them believe a title change could happen.

I'm very happy that Chavo seems to becoming more and more of a focus of SmackDown!. That is very good.

Lux
06-11-2008, 03:56 AM
Evan Bourne is now a reason i watch ecw more closely, amazing moves just amazing, i want to see more of him, why is McCool in the title shot picture anyway? seriously

Destor
06-11-2008, 03:58 AM
Sydal has looked really good these past couple of weeks.

The Optimist
06-11-2008, 04:39 AM
Michelle McCool is hot. That's why.

Lux
06-11-2008, 05:08 AM
Bravo The Optimist Bravo, lets take beauty over talent anyday... and no

The Optimist
06-11-2008, 05:17 AM
I'm not booking the match, I'm just telling you the reason she's there. Jews were burned because they were Jews, just saying doesn't mean I'm trying to justify it.

Lux
06-11-2008, 05:22 AM
So you agree then... Natalya > Victoria > McCool

The Optimist
06-11-2008, 05:48 AM
In a wrestling contest.

Lux
06-11-2008, 05:49 AM
Natayla > McCool in looks... AGREE OR DIE

Impact!
06-11-2008, 06:05 AM
Looks like it's time to die