PDA

View Full Version : Seriously want to beat the crap out of something right now

U-Warrior
06-19-2008, 05:42 PM
By Ryan Clark on June 19, 2008 at 1:03 PM EST

Ring of Honor made attempts to bring in Ric Flair and Kenta Kenta Kobashi for the Saturday, August 2nd show at the Hammerstein Ballroom, but WWE isn't letting Flair attend. Due to this, it looks Kobashi isn't attending the show either. NOAH was looking to get a photo shoot of Flair & Kobashi together.

Never mind that seeing Flair and Kobashi in the ring together(not even wrestling) would make me cum in my pants. It would have been a chance for me and many others to see Kobashi live, who didn't get to see him the first time. I never thought I'd get the chance again.

What is WWE's problem? Flair appearing at these shows presents NO THREAT WHATSOEVER to wwe's business, and image. I can understand if it was a wrestling match, but appearances like these should be a non-issue unless it was TNA.

Ridicuous.

Londoner
06-19-2008, 05:46 PM
Its cause wwe is run by elitist egotistical controlling pricks.

Juan
06-19-2008, 05:54 PM
What did you expect though, really?

U-Warrior
06-19-2008, 06:09 PM
Wonder If they tell Flair where he can and can't shit.

Cause its about as relevant to wwe, as him appearing at ROH.

Stickman
06-19-2008, 06:34 PM
Ric Flair and who?

Xero
06-19-2008, 06:35 PM
He's still under a performer's contract. He showed up on RAW this past week, so they clearly plan to use him in an on-screen role (which I assumed all along).

You may not like it, but it's in WWE's best interest not to allow one of their performers on another promotion, especially one that would likely put his segment on DVD and try to promote it using Flair's name. Even using it on their website to promote them would be bad for WWE. As Vince says, it's all about the money, and they'd be promoting their product with a character that they own (or at least have the exclusive rights to).

Flair isn't done with WWE or wrestling. The WWE hall of fame was bullshit, much like everything else in wrestling related to retiring.

If anyone is to blame, it's Flair in the first place for signing the contract without options.

IC Champion
06-19-2008, 06:49 PM
Why are people so surprised? And why are you getting upset? It's business.

Kane Knight
06-19-2008, 06:55 PM
He's still under a performer's contract. He showed up on RAW this past week, so they clearly plan to use him in an on-screen role (which I assumed all along).

You may not like it, but it's in WWE's best interest not to allow one of their performers on another promotion, especially one that would likely put his segment on DVD and try to promote it using Flair's name. Even using it on their website to promote them would be bad for WWE. As Vince says, it's all about the money, and they'd be promoting their product with a character that they own (or at least have the exclusive rights to).

Flair isn't done with WWE or wrestling. The WWE hall of fame was bullshit, much like everything else in wrestling related to retiring.

If anyone is to blame, it's Flair in the first place for signing the contract without options.

Well, WWE's still "to blame," but that doesn't really change much. Flair should have known this going in

Kane Knight
06-19-2008, 06:58 PM
Why are people so surprised? And why are you getting upset? It's business.

This is the same message board that was surprised and angry each night Jericho didn't show up during a promotion that didn't name either him or a date.

Innovator
06-19-2008, 11:23 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/VanillaFire1000/AkiyamaFace.gif

Zen v.W.o.
06-20-2008, 12:02 AM
Nobody cares about those foreigners, including Rey Mysterio.

U-Warrior
06-20-2008, 12:19 AM
This is the same message board that was surprised and angry each night Jericho didn't show up during a promotion that didn't name either him or a date.

I'm not surprised, but that doesn't mean I can't be pissed off about it.

And business my ass. ROH can't hurt WWE no matter how many dvds with flair's name on it, they sell.

Vastardikai
06-20-2008, 12:36 AM
Why not have Kobashi show up on Raw with Flair and have them take turns chopping Santino.

Everybody wins! (except Santino, but no one gives a fuck about him in the front office, anyway.)

U-Warrior
06-20-2008, 12:48 AM
Wouldn't work. Japanese people are ony allowed on Velocity.

Nark Order
06-20-2008, 12:52 AM
Nobody cares about those foreigners, including Rey Mysterio.

Including the Harts as well?

Theo Dious
06-20-2008, 01:31 AM
Nobody cares about those foreigners, especially Rey Mysterio.

Theo Dious
06-20-2008, 01:33 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/VanillaFire1000/AkiyamaFace.gif

So, is the guy he's chopping holding his testes or what?

Kane Knight
06-20-2008, 08:29 AM
I'm not surprised, but that doesn't mean I can't be pissed off about it.

And business my ass. ROH can't hurt WWE no matter how many dvds with flair's name on it, they sell.

Now justify yourself to IC, since he was the one asking why your ass is chapped.

I'm just amused at his statement. I honestly couldn't give a shit about your tantrum, dude.

U-Warrior
06-20-2008, 09:27 AM
And I couldn't give a shit about your socks, dude.

Kane Knight
06-20-2008, 10:43 AM
LOL. So you're not only throwing a tantrum, you've gone paranoid.

The Mackem
06-20-2008, 10:46 AM
LOL

Innovator
06-20-2008, 11:07 AM
You would too if Kobashi was chopping you

U-Warrior
06-20-2008, 12:45 PM
LOL. So you're not only throwing a tantrum, you've gone paranoid.

Tantrum? Come on man, I've posted here long enough now, that you should realize that the pointless angry rant is just my style. I like to think of myself as the Lewis Black of tpww. Just without the jewyness.

The MAC
06-20-2008, 02:08 PM
flair =old and boring.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The MAC
06-20-2008, 02:08 PM
flair =old and boring.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Xero
06-20-2008, 03:19 PM
flair =old and boring.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Legend Killer
06-20-2008, 04:05 PM

I guess this why Shawn Michaels lost his smile.

Afterlife
06-20-2008, 05:05 PM
I guess my question would be...why do you giuve a shit about Ric Flair?

The MAC
06-21-2008, 03:51 AM
cuz he is to lemon parties. Duh.