PDA

View Full Version : I guess the WWE has some issue with London

GD
06-25-2008, 04:02 PM
and here is why I am guessing it...
1. They don't give him much tv time.
2. He was not a part of the 500th edition of Heat whereas Brian was.
3. He was not a part of the Battle Royal at Mania this year whereas Brian was.
4. They finally break the tag team by drafting skinny spanky to smackdown!

I would be really surprised to see London get a push in the future.

NeanderCarl
06-25-2008, 05:35 PM
He was injured during the Heat/WrestleMania shows.

He definitely had heat in the past but that was a year ago now (when he was smiling during the McMahon death scene at last year's draft).

If they don't like him and won't use him, they should just get rid.

NeanderCarl
06-25-2008, 05:36 PM
Wasn't he trained by Shawn Michaels?

Saw a few people talk about Kendrick being involved in the Jericho/Cade vs HBK feud as he was trained by Michaels in the Supplemental Draft thread, but wouldn't London also fit now that the Spankster is on SmackDown?

Mr. Nerfect
06-25-2008, 11:06 PM
Wasn't he trained by Shawn Michaels?

Saw a few people talk about Kendrick being involved in the Jericho/Cade vs HBK feud as he was trained by Michaels in the Supplemental Draft thread, but wouldn't London also fit now that the Spankster is on SmackDown?

Believe it or not, I don't know if Paul London was actually trained by Shawn Michaels. The Shawn Michaels Wrestling Academy became the Texas Wrestling Academy, and I'm not sure if HBK still taught there. My heart would love to believe it, just to be a mark, but I think London got his training from Rudy Boy Gonzales there.

Also, despite rumours of his heat, London has always seemed to come out of it fine. He gets to do his standing shooting star press (although with Bourne doing a real Shooting Star Press in ECW, I think London should be able to do the London Calling). When I heard there was heat on him once, the next week he got a fall in a tag team match.

Kendrick and him getting promoted to RAW, and being thrown out there as they do, makes me think that the WWE knows how good these kids are. I'm not sure punishment is the intention of the split. Will Paul London get a massive push? I'm not going that far, but it wouldn't surprise me at all to see him survive.