PDA

View Full Version : Triple H Spills stuff from Blade:Trinity

Shaggy
03-17-2004, 11:58 PM
Ok for those who hate Spoilers I would just like to say that this is a little bit of a spoiler for Blade 3. What you will read if you continue will be Triple H explaining some of the stuff that is in the movie along with some key plot stuff you might now want to hear.

-

-

-

-

-

-
Ok this stuff came from bloody-disgusting.com

In the newest issue of Muscle and Fitness magazine, WWE wrestler Triple H talked about his role in New Line Cinema's Blade: Trinity, and his fate. Beware of some major spoilers. Blade: Trinity hits theaters December 10th, just in time for the holidays.

SuperheroHype! received the following scoop, "Triple H has the cover story on May's Muscle and Fitness magazine, and he drops a few spoilers about Blade: Trinity and his character, Grimwood. Here's the juicy bits taken directly from the mag:

Muscle & Fitness: Tell me more about your character Jarko Grimwood.

Hunter: I play the heavy of a group of vampires that's trying to ensure we become the dominant species on the planet. We're out to capture and kill Blade. You find out later in the film that I'm like Blade in that I'm half-human. That's why I have steel fangs instead of real ones and powers similar to his. Every time you think Blade and his crew have made their escape, I come out of nowhere.

Muscle & Fitness: Any memorable scenes you've shot thus far?

Hunter: In one scene shot here in Vancouver, we set Blade up so the police capture him, and we go to the police department dressed as orderlies to try to pick him up. The other heroes in the film come to his rescue. A riot breaks out at the police department, and we have a massive gun battle. They end up escaping with Blade. As they're driving down the highway, I chase them, and Jessica Biel, who plays one of the heroes, shoots me in the eye with an arrow."

Ol Dirty Dastard
03-23-2004, 11:05 PM
So he's too good to sell for Wesley Snipes eh? Yeah good, I don't like blade that much.