PDA

View Full Version : How Much?

taker707
06-29-2008, 03:34 AM
How Much would it cost vince Mcmahon to bring Bret back in say for one year. What would his role be . Will we get to see "the feud" ended.

is this at all a possiblity i heard he was willing to do a new DVD and bring up the New hart Foundation before Teddy screwed it up again . Would he be willing to finnally forgive and forget especially with Michaels being a new person

Suicidal Icon
06-29-2008, 03:44 AM
Not gonna happen.

Mr. Nerfect
06-29-2008, 05:56 AM
Hart wouldn't do it for Michaels or to resolve "the feud." If Hart returned, it would only be the early sporadic appearance to put over DH Smith, Natalya, TJ Wilson, etc. I still think that a new Hart Foundation consisting of those three would still be better than nothing.

If Dallas Hart (I think that's the name of Bret's son being trained by Lance Storm) ever decides to sign up with World Wrestling Entertainment, I could see Bret introducing Dallas to the WWE audience to instantly get him over.

Hanso Amore
06-29-2008, 07:29 AM
Bret will never work for the WWE again.

He has even said the only reason he did the DVD and Hall of Fame is because he wanted to open channels for his family to still work the WWE.

Xero
06-29-2008, 08:10 AM
Bret will never work for the WWE again.

He has even said the only reason he did the DVD and Hall of Fame is because he wanted to open channels for his family to still work the WWE.

Except that theory went out the window when he worked the Vince angle last year.

mrslackalack
06-29-2008, 08:43 AM
I heard that there will likely be another Bret DVD in 2009 showcasing more of his matches. It was reported last night he blasted a writer at a awards ceremony who wrote in his book that Bret was the #14 greatest canadian wrestler of all time

Mr. Nerfect
06-29-2008, 08:47 AM
I heard that there will likely be another Bret DVD in 2009 showcasing more of his matches. It was reported last night he blasted a writer at a awards ceremony who wrote in his book that Bret was the #14 greatest canadian wrestler of all time

1. Chris Benoit
2. Chris Jericho
3. Owen Hart
4. Trish Stratus
6. Val Venis
7. Petey Williams
8. Robert Roode
9. Shantelle Taylor
10. The Mountie
11. Tyson Dux
12. Bruce Hart
13. Santino Marella
14. Bret Hart

Yeah, it fits. :shifty:

Mr. Nerfect
06-29-2008, 08:48 AM
If they do call up TJ Wilson to SmackDown! to team with DH Smith and work with Natalya (that was where they were rumored to be debuting the New Hart Foundation originally), Bret Hart appearing on SmackDown! would probably fit the WWE's campaign to make that show more watchable.

It won't happen, but still.

Mooияakeя™
06-29-2008, 08:53 AM
Ain't DiBiase taken DH now? Or that's what we assume

Mr. Nerfect
06-29-2008, 09:11 AM
Ain't DiBiase taken DH now? Or that's what we assume

Everyone has changed their assumptions based on DH Smith moving to SmackDown!. Although, that could be some misdirection on the WWE's behalf because the story leaked. I can't think of anyone actually on the active roster at the moment that would be a better fit than DH Smith.

Actually, JBL would be, given what we actually know from what has developed on-screen (Ted DiBiase is rich, everyone has a price but him, money/championship oriented). If the plan is off to have a second/third generation stable, Ted DiBiase hiring JBL to help him out, given JBL's success, love of money, and experience would make perfect sense from a storyline perspective.

addy2hotty
06-29-2008, 11:55 AM
1. Chris Benoit
2. Chris Jericho
3. Owen Hart
4. Trish Stratus
6. Val Venis
7. Petey Williams
8. Robert Roode
9. Shantelle Taylor
10. The Mountie
11. Tyson Dux
12. Bruce Hart
13. Santino Marella
14. Bret Hart

THE MOUNTIE AT 10?? You are joking, his pre-"I'm The Mountie" entrance music makes him at least no.1.

addy2hotty
06-29-2008, 12:17 PM
How Much would it cost vince Mcmahon to bring Bret back in say for one year.

100 Billion dollars.

NeanderCarl
06-29-2008, 01:53 PM
Bret went on record to say he's not against doing anything with WWE, even on-screen, just as long as it appeals to him as being something fun for him to do. He says he has told WWE that if ever they have an idea for him, they can call him. He may or may not do it, but there'd be no harm in asking.

Sounds about the most receptive he's ever been to working with the company in over a decade.

Xero
06-29-2008, 02:41 PM
Everyone has changed their assumptions based on DH Smith moving to SmackDown!. Although, that could be some misdirection on the WWE's behalf because the story leaked. I can't think of anyone actually on the active roster at the moment that would be a better fit than DH Smith.

Aside from the name and linage (which we all know mean jack shit when it comes to WWE characters), how the hell is DH Smith a better fit than anyone else?

Vastardikai
06-29-2008, 03:48 PM
1. Chris Benoit
2. Chris Jericho
3. Owen Hart
4. Trish Stratus
6. Val Venis
7. Petey Williams
8. Robert Roode
9. Shantelle Taylor
10. The Mountie
11. Tyson Dux
12. Bruce Hart
13. Santino Marella
14. Bret Hart

Piper is actually Canadian, as is Pat Patterson.

But honestly, 14th? WTF? I have him personally at #1, but he shouldn't be lower than 5th.

Gertner
06-29-2008, 05:33 PM
The heart of Shawn Micheals

Lock Jaw
06-29-2008, 07:12 PM
How Much?

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/8247/10an3.jpg
TOO MUCH

Mooияakeя™
06-29-2008, 07:26 PM
Oh darn it.... They were just so gangster.

Xero
06-29-2008, 07:37 PM
More like GAYSTER.

Yeah, that was terrible, but it doesn't change my original sentiments.

FourFifty
06-30-2008, 02:00 AM
How Much would it cost vince Mcmahon to bring Bret back in say for one year. Wh---

Stopped reading there. I'm not even going to bother with reading the rest because the idea of bringing Bret Hart back is stupid and is only good for sheep who like cheap heat.

Mr. Nerfect
06-30-2008, 02:06 AM
Bret went on record to say he's not against doing anything with WWE, even on-screen, just as long as it appeals to him as being something fun for him to do. He says he has told WWE that if ever they have an idea for him, they can call him. He may or may not do it, but there'd be no harm in asking.

Sounds about the most receptive he's ever been to working with the company in over a decade.

Bret Hart: Acting RAW General Manager, FTW!

Mr. Nerfect
06-30-2008, 02:09 AM
Aside from the name and linage (which we all know mean jack shit when it comes to WWE characters), how the hell is DH Smith a better fit than anyone else?

DH Smith is second/third generation and would fit the stable, he also worked with Ted DiBiase as part of the New Hart Foundation in the development territories. He's about even in a kayfabe sense, taking into consideration the direction the WWE wants to go with DiBiase, but taking into consideration the previous plans for DiBiase and Smith, and their familiarity, Smith just nudges a little bit forward.