PDA

View Full Version : Funny video game moments...

DaveWadding
03-18-2004, 03:06 AM
In MVP, after I had a 13 inning 1-0 CLASSIC with the Reds (I play as the Cubs) earlier today, the next game was absolutely hilarious. Sosa got caught in a rundown between 2nd & 3rd... so D'Angelo Jimenez and Brandon Larson just keep throwing the ball back and forth, and I keep changing directions on the basepaths, figuring I'd get caught eventually, and then Larson throws on past Jimenez into RF. Sosa comes around to score and Moises Alou (the batter) comes around for a double. 1-0. Then, like the next inning I was up at bat, Mark Prior (the PITCHER!!!) JACKS a solo homer 423 feet. 2-0. The game ended with a 3-0 score. Complete Game Shutout 3 hitter by Prior :$

What about you guys?

The Mackem
03-18-2004, 08:09 AM
I used to kill Sonic the hedgehog on purpose because he was a freak of nature.

Penner
03-18-2004, 11:06 AM
theres a bunch in winning eleven 7 that you have to see to realize how funny it is

like this guy shot it over the goalie and the goalie jumps straight up in the air and falls on his ass

The Forgotten One
03-18-2004, 03:48 PM
GTA 3. I'll go over to 8'ball's bomb shop on Staunton Island and get a bomb. (It has to be late at night for this to work)

I'll ride around till I see a thug wantin to steal my car. I'll lure him in and just before he jerks me out of the car, I'll set the bomb.

So he rides down the street for 5 seconds then BOOM!!!! :rofl:

It's really funny when your stoned. :shifty:

Joe Kerr
03-18-2004, 09:31 PM
i still like killing hookers for money in gta vice city

Max Retro
03-19-2004, 01:33 AM
i remember back in the day i always used to play nhl 2001 on psx and everytime a player got injured after a big hit he would lay on the ice after the whiste and then i would big hit him again and he would get up and skate away as if nothing happened.

I thought that was funny.

Boondock Saint
03-19-2004, 02:21 AM
My brother and I always beat on Scott Steiner in HCTP for some reason and laugh about it.

And for some reason every time we play a tag match, I made A-Train and Lance Storm a team once(:wtf: ) and got into the habit of always tagging them together, and they win often, so we enjoy beating them down too.

I dunno

mitch_h
03-19-2004, 02:39 AM
Hey Dave do you have MVP baseball for the PC?

Vietnamese Crippler
03-19-2004, 03:02 AM
In one of the endings for Chrono Trigger, the one where Chrono's mom gets lost in time, the smart girl, Lucca I think, starts crying when the robot has to leave. She's on her knees in front of the robot crying, and it looks like she's giving the bot a blowjob :lol:

Scarface
03-19-2004, 02:48 PM
1. Pro Evolution Soccer 3, The goalie rebounds the ball out of the net from a header and the defender smacks it into the net with a volley. Own Goal!

2. FF8, Watching as a Confused Squall takes out both characters with his death junctioned weapon and then slaughter himself in one hit. Funny but annoying.

DaveWadding
03-19-2004, 02:54 PM
Hey Dave do you have MVP baseball for the PC?

Nah, PS2

Shaggy
03-19-2004, 07:38 PM
My brother and I always beat on Scott Steiner in HCTP for some reason and laugh about it.

And for some reason every time we play a tag match, I made A-Train and Lance Storm a team once(:wtf: ) and got into the habit of always tagging them together, and they win often, so we enjoy beating them down too.

I dunno

Its ok, my brother and I made a team of Rico and Shawn Michaels and named then the Superkickers. :wtf:

LoDownM
03-19-2004, 10:37 PM
Scoring a shorthanded goal on Ant in NHL2004, then blamin lag :)

Y2Ant
03-20-2004, 10:52 AM
:foc:

Mike the Metal Ed
03-20-2004, 11:29 AM
I played FIFA 96 on SNES with a mate, he was PSG, can't remember who I was... My keeper kicked the ball out, and David Ginola headed it straight over my keepers head and into the goal.

LoDownM
03-20-2004, 02:13 PM
Of course, when I said blamin lag, I ment Ant was.

Hired Hitman
03-21-2004, 02:17 PM
GTA 3. I'll go over to 8'ball's bomb shop on Staunton Island and get a bomb. (It has to be late at night for this to work)

I'll ride around till I see a thug wantin to steal my car. I'll lure him in and just before he jerks me out of the car, I'll set the bomb.

So he rides down the street for 5 seconds then BOOM!!!! :rofl:

It's really funny when your stoned. :shifty:
yeah that was fun.

I like standing ontop of a car then shooting it... car surfing :cool:

also i like the utes i'd sit in the back with a First Person Aim gun and shoot at other cars/people.. when i get cops on my ass i shoot the ute.. quite funny...

...yeah :-\

Shaggy
03-21-2004, 04:08 PM
In Vice City I love throwing the remote explosives out in the middle of the road then waiting for a car to ride over it. Right when the back end is over it I set it off the car shoots in the air and does a front flip. Its great. I encourage everyone to try it.

Also...

In Goldeneye for the N64 on the level where you are suppose to get in the plane. Wait till there is alot of people around you then throw those remote minds on the ground. Its great. When they get close to hit and set it off they go flying in the air and just shoot really far away. Definently some funny stuff right there.

Sin Harvest
03-21-2004, 04:46 PM
Killing humans in Turok: Dinosaur Hunter with the Grenade Launcher, there screams of agony EVEN after you had killed them were hilarious, as well as how far they flew after the grenade made impact.

FearedSanctity
03-21-2004, 05:23 PM
Funniest video game moment for me was watching my friend face Psycho Mantis(and not having a clue how to beat him) on Metal Ger Solid for well over and hour and then picking up the second player control and beating Mantis for him.

Boomer
03-21-2004, 05:30 PM
Constantly mashing the buzz in key in You Don't Know Jack during the Jack Attack to see how many people would look around for a screaming woman somewhere

Funky Fly
03-21-2004, 10:54 PM
Killing humans in Turok: Dinosaur Hunter with the Grenade Launcher, there screams of agony EVEN after you had killed them were hilarious, as well as how far they flew after the grenade made impact.
It's funnier if you use the ultimate weapon charged up all the way. Every enemy in the screen goes flying. They even bounce off walls and shit.

Y2Ant
03-22-2004, 12:15 AM
Chainsaw to the groin in Batman Forever

Watching RBF get molested by Clowns is rather hilarious also

Funky Fly
03-22-2004, 01:13 AM
Chainsaw to the groin in Batman Forever

Watching RBF get molested by Clowns is rather hilarious also
LMAO

It's double funny when you are in the training room and one of you has sticky go and the other is a chainsaw thug.

glued to the floor + chainsaw to crotch + punches to the back of the head = ratings

Sin Harvest
03-22-2004, 08:47 AM
It's funnier if you use the ultimate weapon charged up all the way. Every enemy in the screen goes flying. They even bounce off walls and shit.

The Chronoscepter is indeed a damn fine piece of work. But I found it funnier with the grenade launcher, not so much of a blinding flash as the Chronoscepter.

Tornado
03-22-2004, 06:18 PM
Making HHH tap out to the Crossface in 00:56.
Good times.

Boondock Saint
03-22-2004, 06:33 PM
Making HHH tap out to the Crossface in 00:56.
Good times.

Nice. How'd you do that?

DaveWadding
03-22-2004, 10:18 PM
Also, the goal I scored on Kapoutmang in NHL 04 today.

DS
03-22-2004, 11:11 PM
While playing Battlefield Vietnam with a friend, I was hiding out with a sniper rifle and following his moves, my friends, from my scope and watched him climb on the top of this bridge and right as he jumped to parachute into the river I shot him in the head and he fell face first into the river and just floated there. Might be one of those "had to be there" times but it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen in a game.

Y2Ant
03-23-2004, 12:04 AM
A more graphical representation of my Batman Forever escapades:

http://www.btinternet.com/~livinglegend7/screenshots/chainsaw.jpg

SukkaChump
03-23-2004, 03:18 AM
uhm, Bad Dudes, the game in general, i mean come on

"..... ... ... The preseident .. had been kidnapped .. by .. NINJAS, are you a bad enough DUDE to rescue him?" i mean, i know I'M bad enough, but.. are YOU?

Lara Emily
03-23-2004, 03:33 AM
The monkey speach in No One Lives Forever

Scoring a gold medal winning goal on a simple dump in in NHL 2002. (I shot the puck from my own end, the goalie went behind the net thinking it's going there and it just went right in the net instead)

TheNamelessOne
03-24-2004, 12:32 PM
That robot in Star Wars : Knights Of The Old Republic always made me crack up with his heartless insults and threats. The stories he tells after you have unlocked his old memory banks are fantastic too.

Funky Fly
03-24-2004, 03:30 PM
The monkey speach in No One Lives Forever

Scoring a gold medal winning goal on a simple dump in in NHL 2002. (I shot the puck from my own end, the goalie went behind the net thinking it's going there and it just went right in the net instead)
Heel turn by the goalie. :cool:

loopydate
03-24-2004, 04:54 PM
I created Satan in HCTP, and nothing comes close to the sight of the Dark One spraying milk on Rikishi and the Corporation.

road doggy dogg
03-24-2004, 05:47 PM
LOL also all the fun times in UT

Doing shooting star presses off buildings with the piston :D:D

I'm sure we will find many fun things in 2k4

DaveWadding
03-24-2004, 06:18 PM
and hitting up Tom Glavine for 3 sets of back to back homers in 3 straight innings.

Tornado
03-25-2004, 10:11 AM
Nice. How'd you do that? Me with full stats, HHH with season stats, hardcore match. Chair Shot, Chair Shot, DDT on Chair, Stunner, Crossface, Tap Out.
Simple as that.