PDA

View Full Version : Wrestling Bloggers Wanted

Kenny
07-02-2008, 06:50 PM
The "WebbleYou" network will be hiring bloggers to write for www.wrestlingfanblog.com over the next few days. I belong to the network and have blogged for some of their other blogs, and suggested they start a wrestling blog based on the search frequency of wrestling related topics.

Anyway, here's how it works. The "WebbleYou" Network uses WordPress software, and implements Google Adsense into the blogs that you post. Google Adsense is a Pay-Per-Click Ad program that allows the network to collect money each time a Google ad is clicked. Because WrestlingFanBlog.com is a multi-author blog, the revenue would be split between the authors and the network.

You really don't have to be the best writer or even know what you're doing. I highly doubt the blog will bring in serious income, but can be a good source of supplemental income at the least.

It takes a while for a blog to start collecting revenue, but with the popularity of wrestling searches this blog should grow faster than most of the other blogs on the network. You can request an earnings report at any time, and you can request payment after you start earning cash. A PayPal account is required, and that's about it.

Just thought I'd pass that along.

Go to www.wrestlingfanblog.com to apply if you're interested.

Juan
07-02-2008, 07:09 PM
What kind vision and dental plans are we talking about though?

Xero
07-02-2008, 08:25 PM
Dental plan.

Lisa needs braces.

Dental plan.

Lisa needs braces.

Dental plan.

Lisa needs braces.

Dental plan.

Lisa needs braces.

Dental plan.

Lisa needs braces.

Dental plan.

Lisa needs braces.

Dental plan.

Lisa needs braces.

Dental plan.

Lisa needs braces.

weather vane
07-02-2008, 08:38 PM
From some of you guys that sit on here for hours upon hours this could be a good way to make some money.

screech
07-03-2008, 01:26 PM
Awesome thanks :y: