PDA

View Full Version : Rock & HBK heat

BigDaddyCool
07-14-2008, 01:31 PM
I keep hearing rumors about them having heat. Is any of this true?

ozzman6669
07-14-2008, 03:46 PM
At one points HBK said that the rock wont go anywhere in this business. Later at one wrestlemania they try to do an HBK/Rock match but Rock said HBK was'nt good enough to get im out of retirement.

Zen v.W.o.
07-14-2008, 04:04 PM
HBK constantly insulted and dissed the Rock, while he was just a blue chiopper etc...even later on, one time saying there hasn't been a true world title holder since HHH..The Rock stole HHH's thunder etc etc....just lots of bitching.

That's the difference there..guys like Bret knew who was top notch..and he also helped those he figured could use some.

HBK was a bitch.

ozzman6669
07-14-2008, 04:12 PM
Will you stop sucking Bret's dick someday, i'm Canadian and even I can say that both of them were asshole.

Theo Dious
07-14-2008, 04:26 PM
We need a seperate forum for heat-related questions.

BigDaddyCool
07-14-2008, 04:59 PM
I will say that if it ever happens, this would be a dream match. HBK and the Rock would be astounding.

BigDaddyCool
07-14-2008, 05:00 PM
BTW, if HBK got rid of his deamons and got over his back problem during the attitude era, he would probably have gone on to be one of the mega stars along with Austin and Rock, instead of just a legend.

The One
07-14-2008, 06:50 PM
HBK constantly insulted and dissed the Rock, while he was just a blue chiopper etc...even later on, one time saying there hasn't been a true world title holder since HHH..The Rock stole HHH's thunder etc etc....just lots of bitching.

That's the difference there..guys like Bret knew who was top notch..and he also helped those he figured could use some.

HBK was a bitch.

Zen, quit being a little bitch, no one mentioned Bret's name. Mentioning someone from The Kliq does not mean it's an opening to remind us you make pearl jam in your pants for the Hart family. It's really played out and tired by this point.

Ben Rodrigues
07-14-2008, 07:19 PM
I'm pretty sure it was edited out the Hall of Fame DVD, but there was a point where The Rock was going on about matches he'd love to have but never got the chance to. Rey Misterio Jr. was one of the matches along with Shawn Michaels. At this point the crowd was chanting "3 more matches!"

Johnny Vegas
07-15-2008, 05:29 PM
I like HBK as a performer. I like The Rock as such and an entertainer.

It's funny how HBK was in the WWF/E for 10+ years and STILL won't match up to the myth that is The Rock. This isn't knocking HBK as a performer, bc aside from a couple of people, if a couple, HBK is one of the GREATEST in-ring performers that has ever lived. But i bet you about 20+ years from now that The Rock's memorabilia will be worth more than HBK, to use that anology. HBK is a legend. The Rock is a legend and will have a status in wrestling like Ali has a status in boxing/modern America. The Rock could single-handedly have outsold HBK as far as merchandise, arenas, PPVs, etc in probably 3 years of his career than HBK has his WHOLE career.

And, mind you, this is WITHOUT backstage politics.

Rob
07-15-2008, 08:36 PM
The story with Shawn Michaels goes back further than Rocky's WWF debut. Begin at a show in Hawaii or something years before when Rocky took exception to disrespect Shawn showed his family.

Obviously Shawn also tried to bury him in his WWF days and even more so once he knew Bret Hart took him under his wing.

Rob
07-15-2008, 08:37 PM
I will say that if it ever happens, this would be a dream match. HBK and the Rock would be astounding.

NEVER happening. More chance of me wrestling The Rock.

BigDaddyCool
07-16-2008, 05:45 PM
NEVER happening. More chance of me wrestling The Rock.

That is also a dream match of mine.