PDA

View Full Version : Let's sue WWE...

Xero
07-30-2008, 07:15 PM
From PWInsider:

KMBC in Kansas City, MO is reporting that Twyla Riley is suing WWE for injuries she says she sustained to her head, back, neck, knee, ankle and elbow at 5/19/07 Smackdown event at the Gale Bullman Multipurpose Center on the Missouri University of Science and Technology campus in Rolla. She is blaming WWE for a fall from the bleachers, where she said that a railing gave way. Her husband, who she attended the show with, is also part of the lawsuit. Lawyers for the university and WWE responded that Riley was at fault.

==============

Don't see how WWE is at fault here. If anything it's only the university's but I wouldn't doubt she was drunk.

Destor
07-30-2008, 07:17 PM
Yeah, WWE doesn't own the venue, don't how this is there fault.

FourFifty
07-30-2008, 10:50 PM
This sounds like a redneck lawsuit that's all about the money. Don't blame who's at fault, blame who has the bigger bank account.

Rammsteinmad
07-31-2008, 08:05 AM
I won't pass judgement or anything in case this is legit and the railing did give way... but technically then shouldn't she be suing the venue? (I know everyone's already said that, but hey!).

Kane Knight
07-31-2008, 08:11 AM
You see, WWE drove her to suicide. She's suing because the programming was terrible. Along with the fact that she lived.

BigDaddyCool
07-31-2008, 11:22 AM
Damn it, I knew I should have watched the news this morning. No, wait, I don't watch channel 9 anyhow.

BigDaddyCool
07-31-2008, 11:27 AM
Now the thing that confuses me is this is that the University of Missouri in Rolla is an engineering college. You would think they would engineer better railing than that.

FourFifty
07-31-2008, 12:26 PM
Now the thing that confuses me is this is that the University of Missouri in Rolla is an engineering college. You would think they would engineer better railing than that.

Irony taste funny sometimes :lol:

Kane Knight
07-31-2008, 02:00 PM
I's not that ironic, really. I mean, one, it's MO. 'Nuff said.

Two, it's engineering students. Would you go up into orbit in a student-made space shuttle? Would you trust translation to an Arabic student? Would you hire a guy who studied Aikido for six weeks as your body guard?

I rest my case. :D

Though really, I coulda rested it at "MO."

Corkscrewed
07-31-2008, 03:52 PM
Her name is Twyla. Twyla!

TerranRich
07-31-2008, 06:12 PM
No, you should've ended it at "I's", KK

TerranRich
08-01-2008, 03:41 AM
Awww, KK is taking offense to my posts again, giving me the evil (!) negative rep!

KK, why don't you take a break from your usual week-long marathon of TPWW forum browsing and take a shower. I can smell you from here. Learn how to type, learn how to relax when you read something you don't agree with, and take some counseling classes or something.

You need some serious help.

Also, the day you say "I rest my case" and mean it is the day that hell freezes over and you leave your house for once.