PDA

View Full Version : Things you like in guys you hate and things you hate in guys you like

Sebastian
08-08-2008, 01:29 PM
Okay, let me explain, what I mean in the thread title is that I want people to mention things that they like in wrestlers that they generally don't like.

Its kinda confusing, so I will give you an example so u can understand better.

I hate The Great Khali, I think he is a great waste of space. HOWEVER I like his monster character because it is indimidated and is always a threat even if he lost a match before. Like right now with Triple H, Khali monster's character is still a threat to HHH even though Khali hasnt beaten a main eventer in a while. I also like that he donates money to people in India.

I also dont like Kozlov but I think its funny when he yells gibberish at the announcers.

Now the other part.

I like Batista, he's my fav superstar of the new generation, but I hate how his matches get so formulated sometimes that you can really predict what is going to happen. He needs to become more unpredictable in his matches to make him more entertaining. I think its because it gets popular with most of the fans when they know whats coming, but I like to be surprised once in a while.

So, share your things that you hate and like in guys you like and hate.

Stickman
08-08-2008, 01:56 PM
I hate Batista but I like how he looks credible.

BigDaddyCool
08-08-2008, 01:59 PM
I hate sebation, but like how I'm smarter than him.

Mister Sinister
08-08-2008, 02:35 PM
I hate BigDaddyCool, but I like how he handled my finance's a few months ago.

BigDaddyCool
08-08-2008, 02:38 PM
I do handle finances, that is kinda my job.

McLegend
08-08-2008, 02:41 PM
I like Shawn Michaels, but i hate how he does chops.

The One
08-08-2008, 02:59 PM
I hate John Cena, but I love the energy and passion he brings to the table.

BigDaddyCool
08-08-2008, 03:02 PM
I hate Bret Hart, but like how he jobs to the kliq.

Mister Sinister
08-08-2008, 03:34 PM
I love Alex Shelley, but hates his haircut.

Sebastian
08-08-2008, 03:44 PM
I hate sebation, but like how I'm smarter than him.

If ur so smart then how come u cant spell my name right?

:n:

Whoever said about Cena's passion is spot on, the man probably has the most out of everyone in the WWE right now.

A lot of other guys would have broke down already because of all the haters he has/had.

Stickman
08-08-2008, 06:35 PM
I love HBK and Y2J, but I hate how they could be doing so much more. aka Main Eventing and going for World Titles.

I love all women and I hate how all women are bitches.

Dorkchop
08-08-2008, 06:49 PM
I love TNA's womens' division, but hate that they wear clothes

screech
08-08-2008, 06:50 PM
I love Kane, but hate how his heel turns never amount to anything.

I love Tomko, but hate that he left TNA because now I can't watch him anymore.

I'll probably come up with more later.

EDIT: I hate Sebastian, but like how he starts discussions (no matter how ridiculous).

Mooияakeя™
08-08-2008, 07:22 PM
I like William Regal, I hate he isnt WC yet.

U-Warrior
08-08-2008, 08:23 PM
You guys are fags.

No offense, the one.

Y2Ant
08-09-2008, 01:28 AM
I love Chris Jericho, but I fucking despise his new short tights. And to a lesser extent his haircut.

El Fangel
08-09-2008, 01:31 AM
I Love all the talent in WWE today, I hate that WWE does not know they have any.

Vastardikai
08-09-2008, 01:35 AM
I hate Daddy's Boy (Orton), but I like his timing.

I like Finlay, but hate his being put with Hornswaggle (turning him effectively into Doink 2.0)

Mr. Nerfect
08-09-2008, 02:03 AM
I hate John Cena, but I like that even though he is playing a crappy character, and working a crappy style, has not cracked under the pressure of being forced to carry a company.

I like Finlay, but I hate Finlay's happy-go-lucky face character, and that he didn't become a bad-ass face.

I like Umaga, but I hate the idea of a wrestling Samoan savage in the 21st century.

I hate The Great Khali, but I like the way he seems like a nice guy in real life, and does a lot for his home country. Pretty much the same with Mark Henry, but minus the India stuff.

I hate Triple H, but I like the way that he has gotten results from his dickweed behaviour.

I like Kane, but I hate the way that he's only been a World Champion twice, and never really became as iconic as he could have been. I also hate the way that Kane in 2001, for example, was tanned and ripped to shreds, whereas Kane in 2008...

I like Val Venis, but I hate that he is too nice to receive a push (according to Lance Storm), and doesn't have that little edge to him that makes the WWE want to push him again.

I like Chris Jericho, but...I like Chris Jericho.

I hate JR, but I like the way that when the facades all peel back, he's got a great wrestling knowledge, and is a fan of real wrestling.

I hate Big Daddy V, but I like the way he managed to have such a long career, leave, come back for a one-off stint, and go on to work for a few more years. That's a dedication to the business, and being more than a sum of your parts. I also like that he had such an interesting and evolved character.

I like Edge, but I hate the way the way he became really boring for a while, and didn't churn out too many great matches. For a guy as talented as he is, he needs a good opponent to work with.

I hate Randy Orton, because I used to like Randy Orton in 2004. What happened to that guy?

Mr. Nerfect
08-09-2008, 02:04 AM
By the way, I used the hate there just because it was the word given to us, and the theme of the thread. I have nothing but respect for all those guys. The word "hate" is more in reference to their characters.

Indifferent Clox
08-09-2008, 02:28 AM
I'd like to have sex with with mickie james and I hate that it's never going to happen

Mr. Nerfect
08-09-2008, 02:50 AM
I don't know. Mickie doesn't strike me as Queen of the Reserved.

FourFifty
08-09-2008, 03:41 AM
I'd like to have sex with with mickie james and I hate that it's never going to happen

Greatest Clox post EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Verbose Minch
08-09-2008, 04:20 AM
I like Mick Foley, but hate his sensitivity.

Johnny Vegas
08-10-2008, 11:29 AM
-I like John Morrison, but i hate how he doesn't show off his flashy moveset and swagger as much. I guess he's creating a "mean streak" type of thing in the ring.

-I like John Cena, but hate how the WWE has to have him as this new-generation "80s Hulk Hogan" character that does nothing but right.

-I don't HATE anybody but i dislike HHH, but do give him respect for still being able to entertain me.

-I love Chris Jericho, but hate his haircut. I seriously think that would've gotten WAY better reactions when he returned if he would've had his hair longer for some weird reason.

-I like (and don't like) HBK, but i hate how fucking awesome he is as a ring performer and can still go like the younger guys and i think no one on the current roster can match him as one.

-I love Bret Hart, but i hate the fact that his ego (and his stoke) has prevented him from making an earlier (and probably the biggest) return to the WWE as some type of run-in/interference.

-I love Brian Kendrick's new character/gimmick but hate how i can't watch SD! for some reason in my area.

-I hate how the WWE writers do not come here to TPWW to get ideas and boost their show. Yea, not every idea here is great, but the WWE acts as if everything that they do gets results/is good.

-I love TNA's drive to be that "2nd company", but i hate the fact that they don't have a slot on Monday Nights.