PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Crazy

Afterlife
08-09-2008, 11:22 PM
Is it just me, or is there really no good reason for SuperCrazy to be a jobber? Like...he's awesome. And I don't get it.

Explain.

Xero
08-09-2008, 11:23 PM
Realistically, in WWE's current landscape, there's no good reason for him to even have a job.

As in, he ain't what the boss be lookin' for.

Afterlife
08-09-2008, 11:27 PM
I dunno. They begged Carlito to stay because of their Latino demagraphic. I think Crazy fits that.

Juan
08-10-2008, 03:21 AM
Except Crazy can barely string together a sentence in English.

I agree tho. The guy is a good wrestler and there is no reason why he couldn't have a great match with, say, Shelton Benjamin.

Before Friday, I couldn't even remember the last time I saw him wrestle, but he had a fun little match with THE Brian Kendrick.

Verbose Minch
08-10-2008, 03:47 AM
I love Super Crazy. They need to bring back the Cruiserweight title, just so he can have it.

Fox
08-10-2008, 04:28 AM
Super Crazy would fit right into the WWE's Hardcore or Cruiserweight divisions.

Sadly, neither of them exist anymore.

Destor
08-10-2008, 04:29 AM
European as well. Basically any of the jobber titles.

Afterlife
08-10-2008, 04:51 AM
Except Crazy can barely string together a sentence in English.

I agree tho. The guy is a good wrestler and there is no reason why he couldn't have a great match with, say, Shelton Benjamin.

Before Friday, I couldn't even remember the last time I saw him wrestle, but he had a fun little match with THE Brian Kendrick.

Except that they begged Carlito to stay because he could speak Spanish. Hence, Latino demographic.

Juan
08-10-2008, 05:13 AM
Touché :-\

Rammsteinmad
08-10-2008, 11:06 AM
Is it just me, or is there really no good reason for SuperCrazy to be a jobber? Like...he's awesome. And I don't get it.

Explain.

You kinda answered your own question.

Rollermacka
08-10-2008, 08:19 PM
Realistically, in WWE's current landscape, there's no good reason for him to even have a job.

As in, he ain't what the boss be lookin' for.

He reminds me alot of Hakushi from the earlier WWF days. Hakushi was an amazing athelete had a great look and gimmick (the mans face and body were completely covered in writing) but all he did is come out called the "greatest Japanese wrestler to come to the WWF" then he just gets jobbed out to everyone. :nono:

Mr. Nerfect
08-11-2008, 09:05 AM
Super Crazy is a lot of fun, but he doesn't really fit the WWE's vision of "sports entertainment." However, I think the guy has that "Rey Mysterio" quality, in that despite being little, could sell a lot of merchandise, etc. The man could be treated a bit better. I just think the writing teams are in such autopilot that they don't know what to do with him.

With Sicodelico and Don Caras likely showing up soon, I can see Super Crazy getting into the mix there.

Mister Sinister
08-12-2008, 06:24 AM
I miss the days, where Crazy would mount someone in the corner and pummel them with punches, while the fans count to Ten in Spanish.

Mr. JL
08-12-2008, 05:15 PM
Super Crazy has basically gotten Tajiri's old job and old spot.

Xero
08-12-2008, 05:47 PM
Super Crazy has basically gotten Tajiri's old job and old spot.
Is his wife going to have trouble getting her drivers' license while Crazy goes out for a reporting job?