PDA

View Full Version : Domino pitching a new character...

Longshot
08-13-2008, 12:23 AM
I saw this in the news but I cant find the youtube video. Can someone provide a link?

"The YouTube video we posted earlier in the week of Domino pitching a new character was a video he produced and sent to WWE's creative team. They rejected the idea, saying it wasn't family-friendly."

TerranRich
08-13-2008, 12:28 AM
Look in the Wrestling Forum.

Supermark101
08-13-2008, 03:12 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZUWfMYl5FQw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZUWfMYl5FQw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This is awsome in a wrestlecrap sort of way.

Rob
08-13-2008, 12:25 PM
I've seen a lot worse actually.

Loose Cannon
08-13-2008, 01:03 PM
yea, seriously doesn't look that bad considering it's wrestling

Dave Youell
08-13-2008, 03:46 PM
Yeah, if you took out tiny tim, there wasn't any problems with that IMO

Kris P Lettus
08-13-2008, 03:51 PM
Who is this Domino??

LOL Diminotion!!

Rob
08-13-2008, 04:41 PM
Yeah, if you took out tiny tim, there wasn't any problems with that IMO

yeah I didn't understand the deal with that at all. I agree with you though. It was fine.

Evil Vito
08-16-2008, 02:04 PM
Who is this Domino??

LOL Diminotion!!

<font color=goldenrod>Domino was one half of Deuce 'n Domino, a tag team with a '50's greaser gimmick. He has a lot of charisma, but never really got the chance to fully play out the character on screen.

The tag team eventually got split up and almost immediately reports came out that he was one of the first guys on the chopping block...which I think might be what prompted him to try and come up with a new gimmick to try and save his job.

Honestly, I bet if someone in TNA sees this vid I bet they'd sign him and give him this gimmick...of course, they'd use Jeremy Borash in Tiny Tim's place and fuck it up big time.</font>

Mr. Nerfect
09-17-2008, 05:03 AM
I don't really get the Tiny Tim stuff, but the rest was cool. He seemed like a one-man nWo, doing whatever he wanted, and going after the superheroes of the WWE. Good stuff, and I wish the WWE had gone ahead with it.

Rob
09-17-2008, 01:31 PM
<font color=goldenrod>

The tag team eventually got split up and almost immediately reports came out that he was one of the first guys on the chopping block...which I think might be what prompted him to try and come up with a new gimmick to try and save his job.</font>

He did the vignette when he was still in the team. I think that is what upset some people.